39 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

fuck....

See the part where they spin the camera and start entering the office? Classic spot to splice.

That 'guy' doesn't even look like Biden. Mask makes it easy.

Castle Rock is where Stephen King centers ALL his novels.

looks real to me, I have a wicked eye for molding details and light sources, they are definitely using another stage for Biden film clips,

Me7AHuj.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Why the fuck would Joe Potatoe fly all the way to California to a mock up of the oval office when he has the use of the real thing???????????????????????????????????

Cause if he was around real humans they would notice that he is actually a puppet, not just a butt puppet, an actual puppet. 

• Like 4

It's hard for me to believe there are really that many at the top that are really that stupid.

Evil, corrupt, greedy yes, but not that many that stupid to think we will just keep being Sheepeople no matter what they impose.

Maybe I'm giving mankind to much credit but it's like there is a group in the shadows that wants a civil war.

Then there is always Soros

• Like 3

Biden won

I accept it , I don't like it as where spending money your kids don't have. But voting has consequences. Trump was a 2 edge sword. great policies but his mouth ran amuck destroying him.

Europe and the rest of the FREE loading world will exploit our military for humane rights in other countries ect...

Biden is pushing on Russia but China and where the virus cam from is not talked about. More Free college dept  payoff for big schools.

He won.He sets the Agenda.

Im just waitng for the next City Riots and see whats he does if he puts THEM in Jail

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, john510 said:

Is this fucking real ? Is Biden playing the dipshit to get out of being President ? Holy cow what has the American voter done ? 

Watch the video I just posted. 

Apparently it was a "Cabal" of wealthy elites who made sure Biden was placed in offcie.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Watch the video I just posted. 

Apparently it was a "Cabal" of wealthy elites who made sure Biden was placed in offcie.

Conspiracy theory. Not that there isn't a lot of shitweasels in politics but claiming the election was rigged on a large scale without any real evidence is falling on deaf ears. Not your ears but the majority of the populations. Trump screamed crooked Hilary (and she is) but never did anything to follow through prosecuting her and he was the President. Next week politicians will be grandstanding the great atrocity of the Capital riots. Trump will be grandstanding the election was stolen and in the end nothing will really happen because if a politician is actually held accountable for something that would be setting a bad precedent and no politition wants that.