Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, john510 said:

No,it was prerecorded and lipsynced.He did a pretty good job even though i didn't listen to it.

I didn't hear it either, but I'll give you a very quick summary.

Let's come together in unity,  Let's heal and move forward together as a country..

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Also go to YouTube and search for the Biden Inauguration Speech. All of the videos are being ratioed with thumbs down. Some have an overwhelming thumbs down 👎 ha ha ha ha 

But the basement potato had "tHe MoSt VoTeS eVaR!" how could this possibly be?

BNMW59CZ.png

xRinPIrK.jpeg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Skib said:

Anything legal would take a billion years even if you won something.
So makes no difference to me. lol Im out of a job either way.

First time since at least 1980 no one has been doing seismic work on the north slope.

Did you get cut from this executive order?

This is a $9,000,000,000 investment shut down.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 7:10 PM, mrbigtanker said:

So true, Whats amazing, is how the left is so quick to forget all the rioting and looting that went on for almost a year. Yet some Patriots jump the fence take pics with Pelosi's crap and the right is so evil. I still think there is a war brewing and this is not over. This election was stolen plain and simple, and what makes me more sick is the GOP fuckin folded and allowed it to happen. Biden is an idiot along with his picks, bring it on lets, see what happens the next 4 or less years. I don't now how much longer I can stay in California as well. And fuck Hawaii, those Islands are so screwed up like New York and Washington and Oregon and Illinois as well.  

come to arizona brother

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Skib said:

I have a good job in the oil indust........

mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.us.en:

You must have seen this coming long ago. I have spent most of the last 26 years working in the oil patch offshore in the gulf of mexico. Things have been in a sharp decline starting over 5 years ago. I stayed busy in the decommissioning side of things but even that has slowed. Now if things go right I will be shifting to the wind farms off of Norfolk. Site, seismic, coring samples and cable survey work. The left loves their windmills so if the oil industry stays in the shitter I hope to ride the wind farm wave.

• Like 1