19 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Is your country any better than 4 years ago?

Yes it was until the Virus .

Lowest unemployment rate ever.

the economy was moving no matter how you like it

getting better trade deals

Nato ripping us off

ect….

Obama had 8 years  why didn't he address all these issues? plus the Defunding the Cops why didn't they do it then. They just hate Trump cause a outsided made it in the first time around. Yet now Obama hang with the RICH(RicaardBranson) best new buddy taking there money and doing the Capitalist thing as writing books and getting the Money.

If Amazon Facebook Google care about BLM why do they hiring H1B1 visa holders instead of hiring local black folk????  I think this would be a better option to uplift fellow americans. Biden is only going to bring more in and say he cares for BLM and only give out free shit.

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 5
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Is your country any better than 4 years ago? Other than Hillary's not running it? I'd say it's anarchy in many places. Mayors and governors are letting it slide that way. I guess giving the finger to trump.

Excellent, all Americans stay home from now on and let the government pay them. China designed this virus but it got away on them. Like I said it was designed to kill all the baby boomers. 

It was better before the Democrat politicians got control of the House back in 2018, since then this country has went down hill, they have been dividing this country since Trump won the election, and put the dividing of this country in overdrive since 2018, then the failed impeachment(more dividing).

I remember election day back in 2016, the Democrat politicians and Democrat elite thought it was going to be a landslide for Hilary(they believe their own polls and still do), I never in my life ever seen these Democrat politicians and elite speechless, they just talk on and on(it appears they like to hear themselves talk) believing every bit of the diarrhea coming out of their mouths, they were stunned when the results were coming out, a totally clueless bunch of people, and absolutely nothing has changed.

As for China designing this virus, read this below, I am not saying it is true, but where there is smoke there is fire.

I’m likely to go to Fb jail over this, but I think this needs to be said. Is it just a coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead the “CURE” for COVID-19... here’s where it gets interesting China holds patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary branch, UNITAID who has an office near Wuhan. Guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID..George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, & WHO. It’s just a coincidence isn’t it? Don’t forget the other coincidence that Gilead & UNITAID were financial supporters of Hillary Clinton. I forgot one more coincidence Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the “study” of Coronaviruses.. I sure am it’s all just coincidences!
The Best Coincidence is when you Follow the money.
First we have a Bored Multi-Billionaire (& wife) who hates President Trump, with has made his billions in owning stock as well as In electronic software & program development. Whom is currently in a battle with Amazon over a 10 billion contract for the JETI CLOUD. The court case is currently held up due to....yep you guessed it, the pandemic.
This key player Bill Gate & his wife who are world class power players & major stock holders in many companies such as.. you guessed it, WALMART . Now as mom & pop shops around the country were forced to close “For safety reasons” one huge company didn’t fall under that rule. As hard working men & woman locked doors & turned away their customers they stand to lose everything. Furniture stores ( provide home comfort items) salons (who sell hair care products)which now must be purchased at you know where....kind of liking those roll back prices are we? Oh & if you’re looking for clippers (are sold out), craft stores (who sell what some would call necessity items, like cloth for making clothes) no worries, Walmart has a large selection of pre-made garments, bait & tackle shops & tobacco shops are now closed, among other retail shops designed to make a living for their owners. Don’t get me wrong, I go to Walmart because it’s one of the few stores open where I can GET EVERYTHING. While the Pandemic has shut down many of its competitors, Walmart continues to sell NON ESSENTIAL items
I’m not ok with the mom& pop shops being closed because I believe they could offer the same abilities that Walmart does as far as safety compliance in a pandemic. But the powers that be have decided that’s not the case. here’s a news flash for you.....Do you know how many WALMART employees out of the 2.2 million that work in the busy retail stores have tested positive for Covid 19? I’m not a gambler but those odds seem a little.......well as daddy always said, if it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck, it probably doesn’t hold huge stock options in a supercenter that shelves more than 61% of its products from......YEP! CHINA! (ok daddy didn’t say that but Bill Gates portfolio does) No wonder Mr.Gates is so ticked off at President Trump, I guess I would too if I had all that money tied up and then someone says “Nope, if you want to bring those products into our country, you’re going to have to pay.” Hmmmm that extra charge must have put someone’s panties in a bunch.
Let'd not forget about Facebook. Lol We’ve generated more trash sitting at home posting memes than we ever did going to work. I guess those little Debbies wrappers are now lining the landfills. DON’T DESPAIR though, Mr. Gates is on it! While you & I are popping paper (Walmart Receipts mainly) in our pockets, he is lining his with cash, as his investment in Waste Management is thriving as an “Essential Business”. Ok people,by now you must know where I’m going with this, WOW I could actually hear my Democrat friends chanting HELL, lol coincidence? I think not. now in the mist of the Pandemic, we have turned over our rights as Americans to those who we have to believe have our best interest at heart, but in reality, isn’t it THEIR BEST INTEREST? we now sit back as media sources decide what they may or may not show us, shop where they may or may not allow us, ration what we may or may not need to purchase & determine who & how far we must be from each other. Anyone else feel like that Antelope in Wild Kingdom? You know, the one separated from the herd that you know will be sacrificed so that the others have a chance of escaping? Lol hmmm it must be just me (NOT). We are singled out on Facebook, put in time out for asking questions, voicing our opinions (that whole freedom of speech thing is bs unless your a spoiled a Swedish girl Gretas.
here’s what’s probably going to get this post 86’d.
MY BELIEF (I said “MY” beliefs):
I believe that Covid 19 is a man made disease, which had an “Accidental Intentional” release with perfect timing . like Nancy Pelosi when she timed the delivery of those impeachment papers to the Senate (she knew wouldn’t pass). I believe that she also had inside knowledge as well as others that the pandemic was about to take place & her home among others were well stocked with provisions. The Democrats & their donors, which include Bill Gates, & of course all our wonderful Facebook Stock Holders & management with all of the Democrat owned media have decided that they will provide us with information regarding the pandemic destruction & they will provide you with a vaccine for Covid 19 which CHINA holds the patent too & created by a company Bill Gates owns. (Did I mention Ironically he also owns part of the lab where the virus was created?) Am I the only one thinking “How nice of them all to take care of all of us like this?” I honestly believe that all of this is FEAR DRIVEN! Not just by the people who are on the receiving end of fake news, mis-information who are likely to now lose their homes, jobs & freedoms as the pandemic rocks the world, but by those in power, who are struggling to stay there!
Bottom line, at a time when President Trump is at an all time high, the economy is the best it’s ever been in the history of America, impeachment paperwork is nothing more than scratch paper, & the likely hood of a majority of Democrats being politically retired come November third as they face an unstoppable force (Hint: Think Red) they tossed up a Hail Mary.......guess what.... it didn’t take. This country has been built with the blood of Americans who were much better men & women than those serving this country now under a Democratic flag. I will tell you to get the tissues ready as the Republicans who believe in what this country stands for are going to take matters in their hands, & NO Mrs. Pelosi, it won’t be by licking a self addressed mail in ballot(may contain Covid 19). We see through everything that you’re party has put this country through over the last 30 years, & come November 2020 no pink hat wearing walking vagina & an creepy Alzheimer patient backed by the wives of the two worst Presidents in history are going to undo what President Trump & his administration have worked hard to repair. Make no mistake, shit is going to hit the fan, but luckily people are well stocked on toilet paper! Oh & on behalf of my mask wearing peeps & I, & out of respect for my young readers “Kiss My Grits”. P.s. if you stop killing off unborn babies perhaps your party would have a better chance at survival. This is probably why all you have to chose from is a limited gene pool. Wives of ex presidents and a geriatric “genius” who can sniff better than a coke addict, Come on....
Well after I post this, it’s likely to disappear like a Clinton Witness.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Barely an entertaining read. The world is full of coincidences.  This is how Georgio floats his 'aliens' theories. "creepy Alzheimer patient" is good though. What about Fauci? What's he doing in the trump camp if he's in with Soros, Gates WHO etc.????? Seems reasonable that "know your enemy" would include investigating and maybe investing in it???? This is too tin foil hat. Not saying the facts are wrong. Everyone has an opinion. "Well after I post this, it’s likely to disappear like a Clinton Witness." another good one.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Barely an entertaining read. The world is full of coincidences.  This is how Georgio floats his 'aliens' theories. "creepy Alzheimer patient" is good though. What about Fauci? What's he doing in the trump camp if he's in with Soros, Gates WHO etc.????? Seems reasonable that "know your enemy" would include investigating and maybe investing in it???? This is too tin foil hat. Not saying the facts are wrong. Everyone has an opinion. "Well after I post this, it’s likely to disappear like a Clinton Witness." another good one.

Fauci was appointed in 1984.It has/had nothing to do with Trump.He's hardly in the "Trump camp" .This is not my opinion.Just pointing out the facts.

• Like 2

That would explain why he doesn't listen to him... no wait a narcissist doesn't have to listen to anyone. The rest was just 'alien theory'. What's easier to believe that Soros, Gates WHO Fauci and others had a virus engineered because they detest trump policies they would kill hundreds of thousands of people or that someone fucked up in a containment facility in China????? Fuck me EVERYTHING is a conspiracy!!!!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Yes it was until the Virus .

Lowest unemployment rate ever.

the economy was moving no matter how you like it

getting better trade deals

Nato ripping us off

ect….

Obama had 8 years  why didn't he address all these issues? plus the Defunding the Cops why didn't they do it then. They just hate Trump cause a outsided made it in the first time around. Yet now Obama hang with the RICH(RicaardBranson) best new buddy taking there money and doing the Capitalist thing as writing books and getting the Money.

If Amazon Facebook Google care about BLM why do they hiring H1B1 visa holders instead of hiring local black folk????  I think this would be a better option to uplift fellow americans. Biden is only going to bring more in and say he cares for BLM and only give out free shit.

The unemployment rate has been on a landslide since the 2007 economic crash.  The decent only slowed since 2016.  

The economy was moving alright, at the cost to the tax payer.  The deficit has doubles since Trump took office and that is not even including this year.  US is fuct!

What better trade deals?  He killed TPP which is awesome.  but he really hasn't done anything noteworthy to replace that or anything else really.  just a bunch of tariffs that end up costing us.  This was my biggest excitement for his presidency, so I'm disappointed in this aspect especially.  

As above, yes NATO was ripping us off.  Nothing better yet.  

Why didn't Obama address these issues?  Well he could have done more yes, but what he did kept the protests from getting like they are now.  He listened.  And he addressed the crowds.  He didn't defund the police because that wasn't his job.  That is the states job.  And he wouldn't have supported it anyway as he was commonly praising the police for their efforts in a tough spot.  Amazon and google have both committed to hiring hiring more African Americas to senior positions this month.  I don't really dig hiring under the gun like this, but it is happening.  

Biden wont help.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Not working nearly as well as what the other side is doing i see.Unless i missed it there was not one death associated with any of that.Please don't misunderstand me as condoning it.These people didn't need to incite anything,it was already happening without their help.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, john510 said:

Not working nearly as well as what the other side is doing i see.Unless i missed it there was not one death associated with any of that.Please don't misunderstand me as condoning it.These people didn't need to incite anything,it was already happening without their help.

17 dead since Floyd I believe.  And it appears all of them were killed by counter-protesters or police.  I was surprised to find that protesters seem to have a death count of 0 since George Floyd was murdered.  But your media is labeling them as violent so I don't blame anyone for thinking that.  The property damage estimates in Oregon were written up at around $50,000.  A stark difference from what it looks like on the news.  Mainly graffiti cleanup and fence replacements.  

13 minutes ago, tr8er said:

17 dead since Floyd I believe.  And it appears all of them were killed by counter-protesters or police.  I was surprised to find that protesters seem to have a death count of 0 since George Floyd was murdered.  But your media is labeling them as violent so I don't blame anyone for thinking that.  The property damage estimates in Oregon were written up at around $50,000.  A stark difference from what it looks like on the news.  Mainly graffiti cleanup and fence replacements.  

What planet do you live on ?  

• Haha 1

yes the Tariffs went up?  I think they should go to 50% on certain Chinese made goods the are predatory in destroying industries but really has a TV gone up in price????   NO. 

Did your Harbour Frieght tools go up in price NO.

when Biden gets in office the Corp tax rate will go up and other taxes and youll pay the price for sure. As We all will ,as Im sure the Welfare programs is double and triple.

Look at Hawaii where my father is from .They all living off the state now. No travel no money coming in. And Half want to leave the United States. Go ahead. That will save the Federal Govt some money

But really I only see the left rioting in the streets. No never see conseravtives or regular people destroying property and saying I want to DEFUND the police.

Biden gets in I have a feeling the Riots will stop but underneath it all nothing is really going to change cause Obama didn't change anything. I didn't Riot and protest pull out my guns and shoot up people and burn cars in the street We he won.Matter of Fact I hated War Monger John McCain. I voted and my side one this time w/ Trump. You really think Biden is going to lower the Tariffs on China now that other countries see the realChinese  Communist Party coming out. Really. ?He will raise the tariff even higher on the last interview he had saying if they don't stop polluting/IP thieft/hacking  he will make them higher. work laws ect….Humane rights .  I thought I was at a Trump ralley when I heard this!!!!WTF

It will be settled in NOV 3 anyways.  If Binden Wins the right wont destroy the city and leave cars burnt and trash in the streets.. I lay money on that

If Trump wins?/ OH NO the Portland will burn .Seattle the Chop Zone again and killing each other. More Summer of Love

MTCA(Make Then Cry Again)

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, tr8er said:

what would happen if a narcissist had multiple personality disorder?  that would get interesting.  

multiple personality disorder doesn't exist. Especially as portrayed in popular culture.

There is something called compartmentalization where the sufferer avoids cognitive dissonance by ignoring one concept they believe in order to accept another concept they believe in order maintain both concepts. Like a Christian that believes in evolution. 

Wiki states it as "Conflicting social identities may be dealt with by compartmentalizing them and dealing with each only in a context-dependent way"

No. A narcissist would see another narcissist as either agreeing or disagreeing with him. He would never say "Hey that guy is just like me!!!"

58 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I suspect in the narcissist's world there can only be one unique him. 

28 minutes ago, tr8er said:

$50,000 seems like a decimal out, or more.

12 minutes ago, john510 said:

What planet do you live on ?  

25 minutes ago, tr8er said:

what would happen if a narcissist had multiple personality disorder?  that would get interesting.  

You mean in addition to narcissism personality disorder?