• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Redefinition of: Reeducation Camps

Is being changed to sound more friendly soon. 

"Believing the garbage they're being fed 24/7" She's talking about Republican Trump supporters as if her side isn't being fed any bullshit themselves.Anybody know where i can find Trump bullshit on TV 24/7 ? She may need some deprogramming herself.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, john510 said:

"Believing the garbage they're being fed 24/7" She's talking about Republican Trump supporters as if her side isn't being fed any bullshit themselves.Anybody know where i can find Trump bullshit on TV 24/7 ? She may need some deprogramming herself.

It appears the programming she has under gone has been extremely effective though! "Derp derp" 

• Like 5

Kamala worked her way to the TOP. Nothing wrong with a working woman.!!!!  I wear Chucks! Made in Vietnam

No I haven't watched it. Just keep wondering why the stock market keep going up.

I want the Tax Hikes NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  the those Rich companies hate Trump so much well its time to PAY!!!!!!!!!! Corp tax UP!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give the guy a chance honestly. But I cant watch the soft ball questions that the media(CNN ,MSNBC Rachel Madcow) phraise him and hes done nothing yet.

3 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Did anyone here watch the inauguration?

The only inauguration I ever saw was the swearing in of John F. Kennedy. Haven’t had the opportunity or desire to watch another since.

Besides, they want us to be jacked in on the airplane at work, not fucking off watching television.

3 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

THE MOST destructive influence on Murica is now gone!

Congratulations President Biden.

Some simple words spoken by him which will resonate with the world!

Joe Biden’s inauguration speech, annotated - Washington Post

And congratulations to you too! The first coherent post in this whole thread! Sentences, punctuation and all! Woohoo. 

Well if a president change in a different country on the other side of the world  can bring you back from the brink of insanity then I have high hopes for what he can achieve! 

It's like I can feel his loving arms reaching out across the world to embrace us with love kindness and unity! It's like he is sniffing my hair right here with me. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'm going to buy a copy of the speech........ and tear it up.

BTW you have to sign in to the WP to view it so.... pass

Not in Gods country you don't Mike.

I'll give you some free lessons in VPN's, sandboxes, and, other stuff if you like.

2 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

And congratulations to you too! The first coherent post in this whole thread! Sentences, punctuation and all! Woohoo. 

Well if a president change in a different country on the other side of the world  can bring you back from the brink of insanity then I have high hopes for what he can achieve! 

It's like I can feel his loving arms reaching out across the world to embrace us with love kindness and unity! It's like he is sniffing my hair right here with me. 

Really dude, you castigate a fellow Aussie?

I will add, you reside in Queensland, 2nd, only to Western Australia for "backwards values" and ideals............

Thanks for the comment on my sanity, rest assured, I am "more lucid" than many people you will ever meet! (subjective statement I know).