Governor can waltz in and secure YOUR beans and rice stored for your emergency use. This means some douchebag unprepared piece of shit gets fed with your hard earned food you had the foresight to cache away. Fuck that shit bury it out back behind the barn. This would include gasoline guns and ammo and everything else that yours. I'd be handing over the shoot gun shells live!!!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Governor can waltz in and secure YOUR beans and rice stored for your emergency use. This means some douchebag unprepared piece of shit gets fed with your hard earned food you had the foresight to cache away. Fuck that shit bury it out back behind the barn. This would include gasoline guns and ammo and everything else that yours. I'd be handing over the shoot gun shells live!!!!

This is being heard in an "emergency session" so that it can be passed without referendum.

Super Majority power is so righteous. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Duncan said:

What I don't quite understand is the guy with the podium.  They're charging him with theft, yet they found the podium in the building in a different location.  Are they just trying to throw a bunch of charges and hoping to see what sticks?  I suspect a good lawyer will have a field day with some of these charges.  Maybe they can charge him with felony furniture relocation..

And BTW, if the situation was reversed and if Antifa were the accused "insurrectionists",  I would still have the same view. 

If the situation were reversed (Antifa being accused) nobody would really care and give us excuses for their behavior.Imagine what Portland or any other hot spot for violence might be like if the same effort to diffuse the situation was taken there.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The next real currency will be .22 LR cartridges.  Easily concealable and deadly enough for food hunting and self defense.  Well. rabbits, not deer unless you are a real Nimrod.

35 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

This is being heard in an "emergency session" so that it can be passed without referendum.

Super Majority power is so righteous. 

It is an emergency! don't know if you have heard but America has something like 75million Trump supporters on the loose! There was a planned insurrection where the leader used code words like "peacefull" and "patriot" to incite the mob to storm the capitol, there was a lectern moved ffs! 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Ahhh, apologize. It's all in how you read this statement. Murdering one of their own..... could mean the protesters, could mean the police. Either death is regrettable. 

Murder is the wrong word. Killed in the line of duty. Manslaughter at worst. Not premeditated and no motive or weapon taken there with the intent. 

Apology accepted and my diction could have been better. Politics is poison among friends so this is a good outlet where it dosen't matter if you piss someone off, you'll never see them. I do try to not name call or call certain members stupid. Call me  out I do but I do call groups of individuals fucktards, shitweasels, douchebags, cumdumsters, dicklickers, dingleberries ect. I am more on the law and order side of things, back the blue and thank those who served in the military because I didn't. So for those that "stormed the Capitol" please put in any order my list of adjectives above and that is my opinion of them.

Wow. 50 years ago when life and love and heartache were all so new. This was one of the most beautiful sad songs there was. There was still some hurt there while listening even after all that time. Thanks  ad_510_n_ok I know now that I'm alive.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Wow. 50 years ago when life and love and heartache were all so new. This was one of the most beautiful sad songs there was. There was still some hurt there while listening even after all that time. Thanks  ad_510_n_ok I know now that I'm alive.

oh, hell, brother. i am sorry. the saddest day in my young life as a teenager was when all the sappy chick songs made sense to me. for me it was early 1988 and the first serious girlfriend cheated, dumped me and then wanted me back. somehow my local rock station squeezed the song below in between guns n roses and van halen and made me cry into my straw purchase beer. the tune still hits me in the feels. it's a delicious old pain though.

27 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

it's a delicious old pain though.

Yeah. It's dulled over the years, and newer different hurts over the years have thickened the skin, but just then it all came back and I was 21 again and listening to Carol on the car radio.

American troops should be loyal to the Constitution NOT to a specific person or Political Party.

This is the type of shit dictators do, the irony being this is the type of crap the Left claimed Trump was doing and being Facist. The Left just loves to project don't they? 

bK6Rdxwq.jpeg

2yEPG55W.jpeg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2