Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bastardo said:

 

I agree but how does that address my argument?

 


I hate Trump because he has done nothing productive, has actively weakened this country, and furthers his own enrichment at the cost of the commonwealth; not because he's part of a party that I disagree with.

 


I disagree.

 


Ok? You Jones claims he was coordinating with Trump and at the riot on January 6th? Supporting story here You know Jones had Roger Stone on Jones' show many times? You know that Stone was an early advisor to Trump? You know Stone's connection to Nixon?

 

 

I just did that and then Mike did.

How can you NOT see the difference between media coverage in the early seventies and the present ? That was the argument.They have more ways than ever to sway opinion and belief,shit it's working well.Trump did plenty of productive things.Hatred and irrationality blinds you along with the media's reporting.Tax cut to stimulate the economy (beats the Democratic alternative),peaceful Middle East compared to the norm,stable fuel prices probably due to energy independence etc. I know you don't believe any of it.There's a list floating around somewhere.The journalist you  pointed out was hardly punished.Brian Jones got a slap on the wrist and resumed his career elsewhere.His lies were about himself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bastardo said:

 

Then you have a short memory, Nixon is a perfect example. There has never been a more destructive president than Trump (and that includes Nixon). Trump has fed hate, bigotry, and misinformation in the USA, so it should be discussed in the media. In short if a president says ugly things they are shown to say ugly things in the newspapers.

 

 

 

 

I've asked for this before, show me something written by or video of Trump feeding hate, bigotry, and misinformation.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
35 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

How so? In both instances the hypothetical humans are looking for approval and affirmation in their beliefs, both have found an echo chamber and are being fed information that helps affirm that belief, both are being manipulated into further thinking along the lines of whatever path they are being led down. 

 

I did not say either were correct. I merely find the hypocrisy amusing. 


falsely claiming that just because something is mainstream it's assumed to be correct

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

 

I've asked for this before, show me something written by or video of Trump feeding hate, bigotry, and misinformation.

 


Every time he opens his mouth. The rally he held on January 6th is a perfect example.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, bastardo said:



So you support the Capitol attack. That's how it looks from the pictures you're posting.

 

I'm laughing at the elites in charge crawling on the ground like insects in fear for their lives.

 

Everyone of the Congress cocksuckers should live with the knowledge every day of their lives that they serve at the Will and Discretion of the People only and that can be revoked should they step over the line. 

download (7).jpg

download (8).jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, bastardo said:



So you support the Capitol attack. That's how it looks from the pictures you're posting.

 

1 hour ago, bastardo said:


Every time he opens his mouth. The rally he held on January 6th is a perfect example.

Here's a perfect example of how liberals think,amusing.I really wish i could understand it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
13 minutes ago, john510 said:

 

Here's a perfect example of how liberals think,amusing.I really wish i could understand it.

 

Step 1: Get a hammer.

Step 2: Smack yourself as hard as you can in the head with the hammer.

Step 3: Reject all viewpoints that do not agree with the narrative no matter how much evidence is presented to you.

Step 4: Success! You now "think" like a Liberal.

 

Alternate method:

 

download (9).jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
Link to post

It's the human condition. Two people look at the same thing and see different things. Mostly what they want to see, what they have already decided they WILL see,  filtered and only one explanation can get through.

 

The litmus test is to imagine being in court. Play that Trump speech and see if he told people to go there and break in, or go there and do violence, or cause any trouble. IIRC he said to just go and march there peacefully and let your voices be heard. If you can find a clip that says other then post the time. Not a fan of Trump speeches, could only watch about half. Christ he can go on....

  • Like 2
Link to post
30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It's the human condition. Two people look at the same thing and see different things. Mostly what they want to see, what they have already decided they WILL see,  filtered and only one explanation can get through.

 

The litmus test is to imagine being in court. Play that Trump speech and see if he told people to go there and break in, or go there and do violence, or cause any trouble. IIRC he said to just go and march there peacefully and let your voices be heard. If you can find a clip that says other then post the time. Not a fan of Trump speeches, could only watch about half. Christ he can go on....


what seems to be forgotten or deliberately  overlooked.

 

-The plan to siege the Capitol building was planned on FuckBork before the speech ever took place.

 

-The group was already set on the building before Trump was even half way through his long winded speech. 
 

-Everything Trump said in his speech was protected by the 1st Amendment. All free associated interpretations (“dog whistles”) are at the responsibility of the paranoid idiot looking for them. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
31 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:


what seems to be forgotten or deliberately  overlooked.

 

-The plan to siege the Capitol building was planned on FuckBork before the speech ever took place.

 

-The group was already set on the building before Trump was even half way through his long winded speech. 
 

-Everything Trump said in his speech was protected by the 1st Amendment. All free associated interpretations (“dog whistles”) are at the responsibility of the paranoid idiot looking for them. 

So true, Whats amazing, is how the left is so quick to forget all the rioting and looting that went on for almost a year. Yet some Patriots jump the fence take pics with Pelosi's crap and the right is so evil. I still think there is a war brewing and this is not over. This election was stolen plain and simple, and what makes me more sick is the GOP fuckin folded and allowed it to happen. Biden is an idiot along with his picks, bring it on lets, see what happens the next 4 or less years. I don't now how much longer I can stay in California as well. And fuck Hawaii, those Islands are so screwed up like New York and Washington and Oregon and Illinois as well.  

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Ooph! said:

 

I've asked for this before, show me something written by or video of Trump feeding hate, bigotry, and misinformation.

 

 

3 hours ago, bastardo said:


Every time he opens his mouth. The rally he held on January 6th is a perfect example.

 

like datzenmike says,  I'm still waiting

 

 

Link to post

BTW ladies, as the "worlds greatest democracy" , stands, on the brink of Civil War, and, lunatic fringe groups like "the proud boys", "boogaloo", and, whatever your fucked up (insert coughing noise here) collective democracy either, continue to ignore, or support, and/or encourage, fester, and grow, like a pus filled sore, continue to thrive, how are things going in "Murica"????????

 

Shitpot third world countries, like, North Korea, Prima Facie, don't deploy their National Guard to "protect their democracy", unlike the situation "Murica" currently finds itself in!

 

p.s. Canuck puppet, I note, not surprisingly, you, have, once again, buried your insipid head in the sand.

 

God bless "real democracy's"!!!!

Link to post
17 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

BTW ladies, as the "worlds greatest democracy" , stands, on the brink of Civil War, and, lunatic fringe groups like "the proud boys", "boogaloo", and, whatever your fucked up (insert coughing noise here) collective democracy either, continue to ignore, or support, and/or encourage, fester, and grow, like a pus filled sore, continue to thrive, how are things going in "Murica"????????

 

Shitpot third world countries, like, North Korea, Prima Facie, don't deploy their National Guard to "protect their democracy", unlike the situation "Murica" currently finds itself in!

 

p.s. Canuck puppet, I note, not surprisingly, you, have, once again, buried your insipid head in the sand.

 

God bless "real democracy's"!!!!

 

North Korea is a democracy???? since when. It's a socialist one party state run by the Kim dynasty, a sort of dictatorship/monarchy.

 

In the past 24 my 9 coherent posts to your 4 rants.

  • Like 3
Link to post
50 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

 

North Korea is a democracy???? since when. It's a socialist one party state run by the Kim dynasty, a sort of dictatorship/monarchy.

 

In the past 24 my 9 coherent posts to your 4 rants.

Mike, Mike. Mike.  Thank you, I, have now changed my underpants, after, figureatively, and, literally, pissing myself laughing at your comment.  If, and a verry fucking big "if", Ratsun  today, tomorrow, or, until the end of days becomes, or is, the poster child of the Internets fora, for, rational speech, normalicy  and,  at times,(subjective assesment of course) the last bastion of rational speech, compared to  "rants", ive got nothing!

 

Cheers!

Link to post
3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

 

I'm laughing at the elites in charge crawling on the ground like insects in fear for their lives.

 

Everyone of the Congress cocksuckers should live with the knowledge every day of their lives that they serve at the Will and Discretion of the People only and that can be revoked should they step over the line. 

download (7).jpg

download (8).jpg


So you support, or denounce, the attack on the Capitol?

Link to post
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

So true, Whats amazing, is how the left is so quick to forget all the rioting and looting that went on for almost a year. Yet some Patriots jump the fence take pics with Pelosi's crap and the right is so evil. I still think there is a war brewing and this is not over. This election was stolen plain and simple, and what makes me more sick is the GOP fuckin folded and allowed it to happen. Biden is an idiot along with his picks, bring it on lets, see what happens the next 4 or less years. I don't now how much longer I can stay in California as well. And fuck Hawaii, those Islands are so screwed up like New York and Washington and Oregon and Illinois as well.  

 

 


An example of early Onset Biden Derangement Syndrome. Unfortunately in Ray's case it is most likely terminal.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.