4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

His base is suspect as they voted for him. They are marks, easily conned.

Not entirely true.   A few support him for political favors, large sums of cash, or contracts.   But the masses who need a leader they think is strong, much like a submissive is most comfortable with a confident dom, do appear conned as you say.  They see their 401K gains as a win while the rest of us see the Dept explosion and taxes to come.  Give a man a shiny quarter and all he needs to give up is the next three generations of offspring working full time paying crazy taxes...   in the mean time, Trump and his associates sweep up anything his treasury will print.   

So I say he speaks well, to his base.  If he were actually being challenged, like in a 6th grade debate contest, that’s different.  

• Haha 1
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Ws there more than plagiarism and scholarship fuck up? I missed it.

You said it wasn't plagiarism. He spoke nearly the same lines, consecutively, on different occasions from multiple authors. He also fabricated his school history to claim top half of class, full scholarship, and 3 degrees, while actually bottom of class, half scholarship, and 1 degree. So he's either deranged, a sociopath, or a liar.  He acts just like Hillary and her fabricated stories where even with video evidence she'll say "well, that's the way I rememy it." Mentally incapable or sociopath.

• Like 3

I was referring to the video  

Are speeches copyrighted? Nearly isn't the same as an exact copy, but lets be sensible we both know it was cherry picked from other authors, or sure seems to be. What's wrong with that? If a book or movie, a credit would apply if an exact quote was used. There are only a few ways to say the same thing, similarities will crop up. As in music... there are a finite number of notes and arrangements.  Was he sued by the actual authors? Then it would be a scandal. Probably not as it's a weak case and no harm done. In fact maybe they were flattered their words were used. Instead he just looks like a lazy speech writer, and rightly so.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/pink-floyd-was-the-phantom-of-the-opera-stolen-from-them.html/

Roger Waters says Andrew Lloyd Webber is a plagiarist

Waters claims the song “The Phantom of the Opera” is derived from the riff of “Echoes.” he says he couldn’t believe how similar Lloyd Webber’s song was to “Echoes” when he first heard it. Although Waters noticed several similarities between “The Phantom of the Opera” and “Echoes,” he decided suing Lloyd Webber was too much if a hassle.

He said “It’s the same time signature—it’s 12/8—and it’s the same structure and it’s the same notes and it’s the same everything. Bastard. It probably is actionable…But I think that life’s too long to bother with suing Andrew f*cking Lloyd Webber.”

Roger Waters writes a song attacking Andrew Lloyd Webber

Waters has been outspoken about his feelings toward Lloyd Webber in his music. He pulled no punches in the lyrics to his song “It’s a Miracle.” In it, Rogers sings “It’s a miracle/We cower in our shelters/With our hands over our ears/Lloyd-Webber’s awful stuff/Runs for years and years and years.”’s a Miracle” by Roger Waters

The song goes on. In it, Rogers imagines an earthquake shaking a theater showing one of Lloyd Webber’s musicals. Then, the lid of a piano comes crashing down on Lloyd Webber’s hand and breaks his fingers. “It’s a miracle,” Rogers sings.

Lloyd Webber doesn’t seem to have commented on this issue. It’s up to fans to decide if the two tracks are too similar. Even if “The Phantom of the Opera” is too close to “Echoes,” it shows Pink Floyd are very influential.

Aside from any alleged plagiarism, Waters isn’t even a fan of The Phantom of the Opera or Lloyd Webber in general. He said he found Phantom unbelievably “mediocre.” He also said he knew the music would be mediocre because he saw Lloyd Webber on television and knew he was a mediocre musician just by looking at him!

38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I was referring to the video  

Are speeches copyrighted? Nearly isn't the same as an exact copy, but lets be sensible we both know it was cherry picked from other authors, or sure seems to be. What's wrong with that? If a book or movie, a credit would apply if an exact quote was used. There are only a few ways to say the same thing, similarities will crop up. As in music... there are a finite number of notes and arrangements.  Was he sued by the actual authors? Then it would be a scandal. Probably not as it's a weak case and no harm done. In fact maybe they were flattered their words were used. Instead he just looks like a lazy speech writer, and rightly so.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Are you implying only Democrats are fighting for civil liberties?

Is that what you think? Burning down your own leftists strongholds is "fighting" for civil liberties? Have you even been paying attention to executive orders that have been passed? Are you blinded by Trump derangement syndrome too?

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

116873468_3262477160462121_5022044091530

Well, white supremacists are inciting violence, starting fires, breaking shit, etc.  this is not hyperbole or theory.  

yeah, some of the stupid shit was done by liberal protesters.  And it remains stupid shit.  

issue is, the peaceful protester is not being acknowledged, and in fact is being smeared in part by a campaign aimed at labeling them as rioters.  And when Arian Cowboy fucktards incite the riots, I step back and say hold the fuck up.   They are actively entering protests that they disagree with, pretend to be one of them, and start breaking shit to motivate crowd mentality.  It really cemented my position.   Ive had more than one friend who was documenting the riots tell me week one to watch the news for boogaloo boys.  That they were out and breaking shit.   I now see arrests being made and videos all over.   

just step back a sec and think if you were rallying for your rights and others flipped your whole people’s image in front of the world.   You are from South or Central America right?  If I recall.   It’s one thing to be held accountable for your actions.  It’s a whole other thing to be held accountable for others actions.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Both are in mid late 70s. Joe does look a little feeble but can out talk trump no problem. It's sad that this is the best America has to offer?????

are you kidding 

biden can barley read the prepared speach and dont dare ask a question he wont be able to answer if his ear piece falls out 

biden is a puppet 

trump speaks his mind thats why some hate him 

trump doesn't need this job 

he does it because he wants things to be better and more transparent 

for almost 4 years people have tried to kick him /punch him /knock him down and he has stood tall giving all them the ratsun salute

HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Both are in mid late 70s. Joe does look a little feeble but can out talk trump no problem. It's sad that this is the best America has to offer?????

are you kidding 

biden can barley read the prepared speach and dont dare ask a question he wont be able to answer if his ear piece falls out 

biden is a puppet 

for almost 4 years people have tried to kick him /punch him /knock him down and he has stood tall giving all them the ratsun salute

HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

wow fucking computers 

feel free to delete multi posts 

Ha!   That’s a record.   Biden was/is a terrible candidate.  He does speak his mind though.  Maybe not his own, but I think it’s a he...

4 hours ago, tr8er said:

Well, white supremacists are inciting violence, starting fires, breaking shit, etc.  this is not hyperbole or theory.  

yeah, some of the stupid shit was done by liberal protesters.  And it remains stupid shit.  

issue is, the peaceful protester is not being acknowledged, and in fact is being smeared in part by a campaign aimed at labeling them as rioters.  And when Arian Cowboy fucktards incite the riots, I step back and say hold the fuck up.   They are actively entering protests that they disagree with, pretend to be one of them, and start breaking shit to motivate crowd mentality.  It really cemented my position.   Ive had more than one friend who was documenting the riots tell me week one to watch the news for boogaloo boys.  That they were out and breaking shit.   I now see arrests being made and videos all over.   

just step back a sec and think if you were rallying for your rights and others flipped your whole people’s image in front of the world.   You are from South or Central America right?  If I recall.   It’s one thing to be held accountable for your actions.  It’s a whole other thing to be held accountable for others actions.  

I say we lay the blame by the same standards most popular currently.

Police had bad cops so that means all cops are bad.

Protesters have bad actors in the ranks so they're all bad.

Reductive but seems to be the way things are now.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, tr8er said:

It has been confirmed, you have contracted Trump derangement syndrome, sorry.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

I say we lay the blame by the same standards most popular currently.

Police had bad cops so that means all cops are bad.

Protesters have bad actors in the ranks so they're all bad.

Reductive but seems to be the way things are now.

Just ditch the union.  Problem will be solved.   

• Like 1
9 hours ago, tr8er said:

Just unbelievable how misinformed you are.White supremacists in Portland and Seattle ???? Give me a break.Not even our media has reported this as you say it is.How about a link to these videos from your friend ?

• Like 2

2 BLM subjects shot each other in Renton Wa  day befoe yesterdaywhen I was driving home on 2nd shift. Defund the Cops is going to be my Vote now with Joe Biden.

As for printing money its going to only increase by what Nancy Pelosi wants 3 trillion in the last offer WTF????  we are fucked as China is Laughing.

Everything was going good before the Virus in my Opinion. 3.5% unemployment rate, wE WILL NEVER SEE THAT AGAIN

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

are you kidding 

biden is a puppet 

HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT 

Is your country any better than 4 years ago? Other than Hillary's not running it? I'd say it's anarchy in many places. Mayors and governors are letting it slide that way. I guess giving the finger to trump.

3 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

2 BLM subjects shot each other in Renton Wa  day befoe yesterdaywhen I was driving home on 2nd shift. Defund the Cops is going to be my Vote now with Joe Biden.

As for printing money its going to only increase by what Nancy Pelosi wants 3 trillion in the last offer WTF????  we are fucked as China is Laughing.

Everything was going good before the Virus in my Opinion. 3.5% unemployment rate, wE WILL NEVER SEE THAT AGAIN

Excellent, all Americans stay home from now on and let the government pay them. China designed this virus but it got away on them. Like I said it was designed to kill all the baby boomers.