• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE FUCK??? I go away 2 fucking days and someone takes a shit here?

On 7/27/2020 at 5:30 PM, wayno said:

Bastardo appears to be a troll account, the user has made no contribution to this forum, his first post he says he wants to buy a Datsun, a few other posts are links that may or may not be about what the thread is about, and the rest of the posts are in this thread only, it appears that the only reason Bastardo is here is to divide people, does that sound familiar?

Accounts like this need to be ignored till they are removed.

till is accepted and working on it.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, gene knight said:

The left is so stupid they're paving the way to another 4 years of Trump, depending on what happens during that time we might not see another Democrat in the WH for at least a decade, the Democrat party is on suicide watch IMO.

• Like 3

If that's plagiarism then we are all guilty for saying "I have a dream" or Four square and twenty years ago..." How about imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? No? I don't care for Joe but come on that's weak. Not like he came out and said "I wrote this". At worst lazy speech writing. The other graduation/scholarship is stupidly bad.

17 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If that's plagiarism then we are all guilty for saying "I have a dream" or Four square and twenty years ago..." How about imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? No? I don't care for Joe but come on that's weak. Not like he came out and said "I wrote this". At worst lazy speech writing. The other graduation/scholarship is stupidly bad.

I could care less on who's stories he pilfered, I am more concerned with the his lack of capacity to tell his own shit! This was barely almost a year ago! He could still somewhat function! 

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Both are in mid late 70s. Joe does look a little feeble but can out talk trump no problem. It's sad that this is the best America has to offer?????

True statement by someone who doesn't like Trump and knows the Democrats fucked up. 

7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Both are in mid late 70s. Joe does look a little feeble but can out talk trump no problem. It's sad that this is the best America has to offer?????

Funny.I'm guessing you haven't listened to much from either of them.

9 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

The left is so stupid they're paving the way to another 4 years of Trump, depending on what happens during that time we might not see another Democrat in the WH for at least a decade, the Democrat party is on suicide watch IMO.

Are you implying only Democrats are fighting for civil liberties?

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think trumps base would see Trump as the better speaker more so than Biden’s supporters would see Biden as the better speaker.  

1 hour ago, john510 said:

Funny.I'm guessing you haven't listened to much from either of them.

Trump is a terrible orator. Terrible at making it up as he goes as in an interview. Other times he may have a speech prepared but can't stick to it, ad libs and looks foolish. Worse he can't see this and improve. A narcissist is always doing and saying the right thing. Joe is a better orator but has nothing I want to hear other than running trump down. Like I said...

It's sad that this is the best America has to offer?????

1 minute ago, tr8er said:

I think trumps base would see Trump as the better speaker more so than Biden’s supporters would see Biden as the better speaker.  

His base is suspect as they voted for him. They are marks, easily conned.

W

T

F

You must have watched a different video than I posted.

• Like 2