2 hours ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Sorry I jumped your a#$ Mike, I'm just pissed about all the BS going on in the US. My temper gets the best of me sometimes, just had to vent. Peace dude

It's OK I was trying to have some fun with Gene and bash NASCAR too. Fly your flag privately, I would almost say "while you can" but I don't think it will go so far as to be outlawed except in public places. Will Dukes of Hazard re-runs be banned??? Everyone's 'tight' these days, everything is upset, ya got yer covid, ya got cops murdering people on nightly NEWS, ya got photo ops with bibles. Seriously the end times are here. Yet strangely,  I'm having the best spring and summer of my life. Time to work on my Datsun, putter in the garden and work on a tan.  

• Like 4
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

datzenmike: dude datsun lives matter/rule. dang dude you need to stay in sun more you're blinding me with your pale egg shell skin next time use butter like cosmo kramer did on episode of seinfield....lol

"The Butter Shave"

Seinfeld episode
Episode no. Season 9 Episode 1

AlexDeLarge: hope that tailgate is working for you

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 2

As a teenager, I had "rebel" flags on pretty much everything I owned. I thought it meant that I was a rebel against all of the authorities in my life.

Later, I figured out that my symbol of disent was false. It was pushed on the poor white people in my part of the world to keep us from uniting with the other races of poor people in our neighborhoods. 

I now see it as a symbol of oppression and separation. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was never the "Confederate" flag at all.  That flag is only hate. There's no heritage behind it. Had it not been for segregationists, it may have never flown in Texas.

Right, left, center, or other, that flag only belongs in history books, museums, and as a way to identify the uneducated.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

2nd Amendment??? Guns sales are thru the roof 1.9 miliion just in May alone June will be MORE and if only 

Get out the vote

Hainz,

I love my guns, and will die defending my right to keep them.

Tell me the truth though. What is the point of the second amendment without the first?

The president of the United States had a priest removed from his church for a photo. What would you use your guns to defend if not that? I plan to use my vote.

• Like 1

How about some topically relevant car related shitposting to lighten the mood?  

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Mike, I think you are spending too much time in the  sun! Keep in mind that raisins resemble old(er) men in the sun too long!

7 hours ago, Rhapakatui said:

Hainz,

I love my guns, and will die defending my right to keep them.

Tell me the truth though. What is the point of the second amendment without the first?

The president of the United States had a priest removed from his church for a photo. What would you use your guns to defend if not that? I plan to use my vote.

In Seattle and mostly Democratic Citys what part of PEACEFUL is destruction of Private property/Vandalism???? What Part.? Maybe if these was Jewish owned stores what would you say to them. Oh I know your family spend years building this business up to get burn down in a day.  Stealing TVs, burning of vehicles in the streets. Shooting of a 77 yr old ex cop from a Pawn shop  Dave Dorn  a black man. think hes name was? Peaceful.????  These same people will take your guns If total control of Power. Seattle will allways be a Liberal city and Cops will only have whistles in a few years.

All my Favorite shows are now cancelled> WTF even cartons? the 7% control the narrative of the country.

As for the Seattle FREE zone or whatever they call it? I hope Trump changes hes mind( make a it a local leadership proplem and let them run with it) and says hes(Trump) going to help them and supply Food and water so all the Homeless on crack will move up to Capital Hill and infest the place and take over with Tents and garbage like lower Seattle is . Capital hill is a LGBT/Gay enclave that is mostly Rich WHITE people so in a few months the Rich people will leave and the place will sink in value them maybe the Mayor and city officials will see the light. Contrary to popular belief its mostly balck gang members that beat up the gay community  Not the Klan what the news makes this out to be. But hey there will be no cops to help them.

The left have turned Marxist. Bill Clinton looks like a Republican now

If this keeps up Trump will win again as normal people will get sick of this Chaos. Im sick of it already.  Store in my neighborhood was closed 2 days cause the BLM crew was coming in and a daybefore the Malls got looted and they were going for the Guns stores and local had to arm them selves WTF? Most had their pants falling down and its a white guy supplying bricks to make the black guys look and go bad when the vid camera comes out and they get thrown in jail a few days later. He laughing later back home living with his mom.

Anyways I try try not to talk  politics and was holding out, but now I had to say something.

I served this country also and I got along with everybody . white guys ,Lots of black guys, PurtoRicans Mexican all in the Airforce. Key is they got rid of the bad ones before entering. In and we all worked well together. Key is edcucations and having rules to go by. don't meet them your back home . looking stupid. If one cant make the Attendance policy most time he wont last long at a job!!!!!!!!!

this is embarrassing Seattle

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-seattle-protesters-like-spanish-conquistadors

here is one of the biggest proplems but they keep voting for her,(really she made her money from Microsoft$$$$ she can give it away if she wants but NOOO. I hope business all move and Seattle become a homeless Camp

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/tax-amazon-movement-gains-steam-164709646.html

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Rhapakatui said:

As a teenager, I had "rebel" flags on pretty much everything I owned. I thought it meant that I was a rebel against all of the authorities in my life.

Later, I figured out that my symbol of disent was false. It was pushed on the poor white people in my part of the world to keep us from uniting with the other races of poor people in our neighborhoods. 

I now see it as a symbol of oppression and separation. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was never the "Confederate" flag at all.  That flag is only hate. There's no heritage behind it. Had it not been for segregationists, it may have never flown in Texas.

Right, left, center, or other, that flag only belongs in history books, museums, and as a way to identify the uneducated.

So you liked the flag until some pansy got offended by it,started a movement to abolish it and now that same flag is offensive to you ? Man up.You've become what the media wants you to be.Baabaabaa.

• Like 4

hope this happens in Capitol Hill 

they voted for this city council and Mayor.

I hope seattle gets rid(defund) of the police. matter of fact the fire dept also.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&p=seattle+is+dying+documentary#id=0&vid=7294c73f89a5a98ccbe5471daf5f54af&action=click

RECORD GUN SALES

https://www.mediaite.com/news/gun-sales-surge-80-percent-breaking-may-record-during-coronavirus-pandemic-and-protests/

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

In Seattle and mostly Democratic Citys what part of PEACEFUL is destruction of Private property/Vandalism???? What Part.? Maybe if these was Jewish owned stores what would you say to them. Oh I know your family spend years building this business up to get burn down in a day.  Stealing TVs, burning of vehicles in the streets. Shooting of a 77 yr old ex cop from a Pawn shop  Dave Dorn  a black man. think hes name was? Peaceful.????  These same people will take your guns If total control of Power. Seattle will allways be a Liberal city and Cops will only have whistles in a few years.

All my Favorite shows are now cancelled> WTF even cartons? the 7% control the narrative of the country.

As for the Seattle FREE zone or whatever they call it? I hope Trump changes hes mind( make a it a local leadership proplem and let them run with it) and says hes(Trump) going to help them and supply Food and water so all the Homeless on crack will move up to Capital Hill and infest the place and take over with Tents and garbage like lower Seattle is . Capital hill is a LGBT/Gay enclave that is mostly Rich WHITE people so in a few months the Rich people will leave and the place will sink in value them maybe the Mayor and city officials will see the light. Contrary to popular belief its mostly balck gang members that beat up the gay community  Not the Klan what the news makes this out to be. But hey there will be no cops to help them.

The left have turned Marxist. Bill Clinton looks like a Republican now

If this keeps up Trump will win again as normal people will get sick of this Chaos. Im sick of it already.  Store in my neighborhood was closed 2 days cause the BLM crew was coming in and a daybefore the Malls got looted and they were going for the Guns stores and local had to arm them selves WTF? Most had their pants falling down and its a white guy supplying bricks to make the black guys look and go bad when the vid camera comes out and they get thrown in jail a few days later. He laughing later back home living with his mom.

Anyways I try try not to talk  politics and was holding out, but now I had to say something.

I served this country also and I got along with everybody . white guys ,Lots of black guys, PurtoRicans Mexican all in the Airforce. Key is they got rid of the bad ones before entering. In and we all worked well together. Key is edcucations and having rules to go by. don't meet them your back home . looking stupid. If one cant make the Attendance policy most time he wont last long at a job!!!!!!!!!

this is embarrassing Seattle

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-seattle-protesters-like-spanish-conquistadors

here is one of the biggest proplems but they keep voting for her,(really she made her money from Microsoft$$$$ she can give it away if she wants but NOOO. I hope business all move and Seattle become a homeless Camp

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/tax-amazon-movement-gains-steam-164709646.html

Amen brother. 

The whole damn thing was planned and organized way before George Floyd, that is evident. Trump has to really be careful because Seattle is a set up. The libtards are hoping for another Waco. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

So you liked the flag until some pansy got offended by it,started a movement to abolish it and now that same flag is offensive to you ? Man up.You've become what the media wants you to be.Baabaabaa.

Nope. I liked what I thought that flag meant. I studied my history to try and defend it. I ended up proving myself wrong. 

That flag was fed to us to keep us down. Throw it away and be better.  

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Let the Governor handle it, Plus Trump need to stop running his mouth.

I'm thinking the same,let the Governor handle it.Trump stays out of it,lets Seattle burn and screw itself and best of all ? Trump won't have to take any heat from it when the media tries to flame him for it.He's probably sitting back and laughing at the asinine behavior of the left.

3 hours ago, Rhapakatui said:

Nope. I liked what I thought that flag meant. I studied my history to try and defend it. I ended up proving myself wrong. 

That flag was fed to us to keep us down. Throw it away and be better.  

You liked what YOU thought it meant and YOU let somebody else tell you what to think ? 

• Like 1

'Go back to your bunker': Seattle mayor hits back at Trump

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/bunker-seattle-mayor-hits-trump-200612062032717.html

I'm seeing some things I have never seen before, as are you, but I tell you I've been watching for a lot longer than most of you. Never seen a pandemic close down whole countries before. Never seen such widespread civil unrest before. Never seen such an openly narcissistic, out of control president before. Never seen so many protests, not even the civil rights parades or Viet Nam protests of the '60s. Never seen the country so broken up into factions. Never seen the police so exposed for their disconnect from the people they work for, the methods they use, their racism and as the thugs they are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

'Go back to your bunker': Seattle mayor hits back at Trump

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/bunker-seattle-mayor-hits-trump-200612062032717.html

I'm seeing some things I have never seen before, as are you, but I tell you I've been watching for a lot longer than most of you. Never seen a pandemic close down whole countries before. Never seen such widespread civil unrest before. Never seen such an openly narcissistic, out of control president before. Never seen so many protests, not even the civil rights parades or Viet Nam protests of the '60s. Never seen the country so broken up into factions. Never seen the police so exposed for their disconnect from the people they work for, the methods they use, their racism and as the thugs they are.

Wouldn't it just have been easier to say "I hate Trump and the police" ? The two main reasons we're having this problem (IMO) is social media and the mainstream media.Now the pandemic thing and shutdown ? I didn't buy into the political aspect of it at first,i've changed my mind on that.There's a common goal to make our President look bad whatever the cost.We elected an outsider that doesn't put up with any crap and will call out anybody whatever the consequences.The country "broken up" only looks like it does because of communication on social media sites.Most of us have remained sane.The police ? of course we're going to have bad cops,always will.Notice the pattern of these dead Black men situations,drugs,theft,and law breaking always seem to be involved.I for one am damn glad we have a police presence.They've done more good than harm by far ! without them ? just look at Seattle right now,except it's everywhere.Sounds like you've been watching the news Mike.And if you don't like the police,don't ever call them for help.

• Like 5

Trust me he has no problem looking bad. Most of his crooked staff are in jail or on the way. What happened to draining the swamp? Military leaders and others are starting to push back. Half your problems would be less if you took his Twitter account away. Not putting up with crap no matter the consequences is like an immature five year old. Sometimes the right move is to do nothing. I don't hate the police but I don't care for some of yours much. Hell they shoot you in the back running away from them and while you sleep in your own bed FFS and there's no accounting for it. I don't see too many god damn cops going to jail. There'd be fewer bad ones if they did. So to you, drugs, theft and law breaking (and being black) are reasons to kill someone? That's fucked up. Floyd allegedly passed a counterfeit bill, could have happened to anybody. Even if he knowingly did it, not worth a death sentence.

The pandemic is one of the parts of a perfect storm. People are pissed off at the shutdown and the summer heat isn't even here yet! Cop murders black guy, everyone goes nuts. Nothing better to do that watch it on TV and get even more pissed off, or have the time to protest or go on rampage. It was inevitable.

• Like 1

Here is .gov PDF addressing this specific things we are all seeming to debate. 

This addresses many disparities and violations of EVERYONE'S civil rights from Police. Please read this, But lets not give Trump any credit for commissioning this report. 

Although that guy is boorish and unrefined in public, he is directing a cabinet of people making what seem to be decent choices. Stark degrees better than the last 3 administrations. So if your refined sensibilities are chafed by his public persona then I have a few words. GET OVER YOURSELF.

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/2018/11-15-Police-Force.pdf

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Trust me he has no problem looking bad. Most of his crooked staff are in jail or on the way.   

So to you, drugs, theft and law breaking (and being black) are reasons to kill someone? 

First sentence,that's quite an exaggeration Mike.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Second one,that's not what i said and you know it.My point is DON'T BE A FUCKING CRIMINAL and you will most likely never have an interaction with the police.That cop was an idiot,we all know that.Why was he there ? Try looking at things from a more centered up point of view.Do you have any idea of Floyds criminal history ? The guy was no model citizen.He served 6 years in prison for robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint.Your news won't tell you that though.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

How about some topically relevant car related shitposting to lighten the mood?  

Untitled-1.jpg

So....'69's are General Lees,& '68's are General Grants?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, john510 said:

First sentence,that's quite an exaggeration Mike.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Second one,that's not what i said and you know it.My point is DON'T BE A FUCKING CRIMINAL and you will most likely never have an interaction with the police.That cop was an idiot,we all know that.Why was he there ? Try looking at things from a more centered up point of view.Do you have any idea of Floyd's criminal history ? The guy was no model citizen.He served 6 years in prison for robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint.Your news won't tell you that though.

I agree to this in some degree, but I take issue with random stops of people for no fucking reason other than to try and create a reason to arrest. I was an explorer for LCSD and this was common practice. Shitty car drives by and the method was to push up on them and force a reason to stop them. Why because poor people generally are associated with criminality and makes for an easy bust for the unspoken quota required by the state budget. 

As far as Floyd's record.. I think that plays no relevance to him getting murdered by a cop who had over 18 different civil rights violations on his service record. Chauvin even had 6 shootings of unarmed people and 3 died prior to what he did to Floyd. Amy Klobuchar flat out refused to bring charges against Chauvin in those cases. The district attorneys and attorneys generals protect the police even in egregious violations. Everyone says there are bad ones that spoil the name, but the system never purges them.

Ever been arrested for not answering questions being asked by an officer? They have NO right to coerce a statement with threats of arrest, but we don't have the money to go against the state with Law-fare when our rights are violated.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, john510 said:

First sentence,that's quite an exaggeration Mike.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Second one,that's not what i said and you know it.My point is DON'T BE A FUCKING CRIMINAL and you will most likely never have an interaction with the police.That cop was an idiot,we all know that.Why was he there ? Try looking at things from a more centered up point of view.Do you have any idea of Floyds criminal history ? The guy was no model citizen.He served 6 years in prison for robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint.Your news won't tell you that though.

So it's justified if you're a criminal or were a criminal? even more so if black? What about that woman shot 8 times while sleeping in her bed? Apparently you don't have to be a criminal.

Yeah Chauvin was a bad seed. But he should have been weeded out long ago.

• Like 1