• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little off the current topic but still within line, I reckon.

So at the start of last week it was announced that Federal Agents would be coming to Albuquerque (I live about 25 miles east of there and also work there) to help with our violent crime problem. The city leaders were in a tizzy about it and told the press we didn't need their help and the press reported it all over the place. I listen to talk radio from time to time and one day this week they reported on the agents coming to town and about how the city leaders weren't having it. The next item on the news? Reports about the 5 murders that happened over the weekend. Oh, the irony.

The Fed's are sending 35 agents..maybe that is  not enough.

• Like 2
On 7/25/2020 at 3:48 PM, Mattndew76 said:

If it was actually about reform. Then we could have the discussion of what should be reformed like evaluations, but there isnt any discussion about that. From the media down to the leaders of the defund riots not a single person has anything to say other than "tear it all down."

Even Uncle Joe Kid Diddler is pandering to this lunacy.

There needs to be reform and steps taken to help both sides of this equation. Jocko Willink had some great ideas on how to curb the police side, and citizen side.

The lack of a clear message is basically the biggest issue IMO.  

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, tr8er said:

The lack of a clear message is basically the biggest issue IMO.  

It is a bit ridiculous. The Oregon NAACP is now turning on the ANTIFA and BLM since they have left behind the message of actual reform to just riot over nothing but "white" communist principles. 

The moment for reasonable reform is gone thanks to the ones wanting revolution and violence. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

It is a bit ridiculous. The Oregon NAACP is now turning on the ANTIFA and BLM since they have left behind the message of actual reform to just riot over nothing but "white" communist principles. 

The moment for reasonable reform is gone thanks to the ones wanting revolution and violence. 

Since when is the approved method of protesting social injustice the looting of liquor, sporting goods, furniture and appliance stores ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Since when is the approved method of protesting social injustice the looting of liquor, sporting goods, furniture and appliance stores ?

never approved. Don’t conflate the two.

there is never a blurred line between Actual protest vs vandalism, and rioting in my eyes. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

I'm so sick of these nazi supporter george soros paid terrorists pu$$!€$ who want to destroy my America,  its time to lock and load and eradicate these assholes and those who support them even if they are in political office

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, gene knight said:

I'm so sick of these nazi supporter george soros paid terrorists pu$$!€$ who want to destroy my America,  its time to lock and load and eradicate these assholes and those who support them even if they are in political office

Love it or leave it 

• Confused 2
3 hours ago, gene knight said:

I'm so sick of these nazi supporter george soros paid terrorists pu$$!€$ who want to destroy my America [...].

It's not Soros, you foil behatted Q-anon nut, it's you. I get $1,050 a week in unemployment straight out of your taxes. And the only thing you can do is vote.

5 minutes ago, john510 said:

You should take your own advice.

I am, I love it enough to change it. That's why we are destroying all the racist monuments. 

6 minutes ago, bastardo said:

It's not Soros, you foil behatted Q-anon nut, it's you. I get $1,050 a week in unemployment straight out of your taxes. And the only thing you can do is vote.

I am, I love it enough to change it. That's why we are destroying all the racist monuments. 

So Fredrick Douglas, and Abraham Lincoln is racist?

You aren't exactly changing anything for the better.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3