Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, gene knight said:

i am glad that i moved from that corrupt wasteland turning into a 3rd world country of a state back in 1989. just look at the  shithole examples i.e. san francisco/oakland. i had lived in crescent city which is 30 minutes south of  oregon  on the coast for 13 years and i miss that city but when the assholes in charge shut down the mills/fishing and other good paying jobs that place has been a hot spot for criminal activity, ever since they put in pelican bay state prison and the families of the criminals moved there. they could not pay me enough to move back there

 

                I moved here from Eureka,& about all I miss is the area,

& the people.

             You remember Finley Brothers Datsun?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

This is why the left is pushing so hard to shut the country down again, it will only get worse as November gets closer.

That's fake dude.I believe she thinks like that but that Tweet never happened.Fake.

Link to comment

AOC and her shitbag cunt squad say enough egregious shit that it isn't really necessary to fabricate stuff to make them look bad.  Proper memeing of their verifiable comments should realistically ensure that the only gainful employment they can secure after the next election will be on the wrong side of a glory hole.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, flyerdan said:

AOC and her shitbag cunt squad say enough egregious shit that it isn't really necessary to fabricate stuff to make them look bad.  Proper memeing of their verifiable comments should realistically ensure that the only gainful employment they can secure after the next election will be on the wrong side of a glory hole.

We must be related or something dude....I have the exact same lingo, really couldn't have said it better myself....😁👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment

"What gets by-partisan support in Washington DC???..... endless war"  How is it by-partisan if trump is withdrawing troops and the Dens are preventing it?? Did I hear this incorrectly?

 

 

It may just be me but total withdrawal would leave a vacuum and the Taliban will just move in from Pakistan. You need a caretaker force there playing whack-a-mole. Besides, where else can you test out your latest military equipment and keep your knives sharp? There's no substitute for a battlefield to keep troops experienced.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

"What gets by-partisan support in Washington DC???..... endless war"  How is it by-partisan if trump is withdrawing troops and the Dens are preventing it?? Did I hear this incorrectly?

 

 

It may just be me but total withdrawal would leave a vacuum and the Taliban will just move in from Pakistan. You need a caretaker force there playing whack-a-mole. Besides, where else can you test out your latest military equipment and keep your knives sharp? There's no substitute for a battlefield to keep troops experienced.

 

The detail missed was that both the DEMS and REPUBS are blocking him from withdrawing, not all but the key lifers in the house and senate. That was the bipartisan detail.

 

 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

The detail missed was that both the DEMS and REPUBS are blocking him from withdrawing, not all but the key lifers in the house and senate. That was the bipartisan detail.

 

 

 

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Ahhh he should have said so. Well he did say he was bringing troops home, but that would be a bad idea. Look at Iraq.

 

 

Remember when the Dems used to claim they were anti-war, well that was obviously a lie.

 

Get the troops out. I don't give one rats ass about the stability of some shithole country on the other side of the world. Let them kill each other in peace and not kill Americans. 

 

Let me be clear I do NOT give a Fuck about Iraq or Afghanistan. Nuke 'em or  leave 'em alone, I don't care. I just don't think we should be letting Americans get killed over it.

 

We finally have an American President who wants to stop war and now everyone is against it? Hell, that should be the literal only platform he would need to have. I guarantee Biden or his handlers will start more wars or bomb more brown people. How many did Obama kill again?

 

In short, fuck that other country and bring Americans home.

 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment

War (and the time between) is your natural state. If you're going to dominate the world you're going to have to demonstrate your resolve continuously or at least now and then. If you pack up and go home for good, someone like China or again Russia will begin to eye Middle East oil or make trouble. Your military is what keeps the trade lines open and protects your world wide interests. Between wars, strategic countries need to have their hands full or basically destabilized to prevent them becoming a threat. War is the extension of politics by other means. War keeps the military finely honed and strategies current. Did Mohammad Ali go home once he became the champ?     

Link to comment
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

War (and the time between) is your natural state. If you're going to dominate the world you're going to have to demonstrate your resolve continuously or at least now and then. If you pack up and go home for good, someone like China or again Russia will begin to eye Middle East oil or make trouble. Your military is what keeps the trade lines open and protects your world wide interests. Between wars, strategic countries need to have their hands full or basically destabilized to prevent them becoming a threat. War is the extension of politics by other means. War keeps the military finely honed and strategies current. Did Mohammad Ali go home once he became the champ?     

 

That sounds like you are supporting American Imperialism and military power.

 

Russia has already had their shot at Afghanistan and failed. I really doubt China will do much better, they seem much more invested in the resources in Africa.

 

While projection of power is USA Empire building/maintaining that is mostly due to the overwhelming Naval force not ground troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. That also has a minimal loss-of-life as it is mostly posturing.  Trade lines are kept open through sea power not conflict in ME countries. 

 

Right now the USA is the predominant exporter of Oil on the planet (AFAIK). As far as return on investment rolling the percent of funding we've wasted on ground warfare in the M.E. would be better spent on improving energy technologies at home.

 

Most of the reason those countries are strategic threats IS because of American foreign policy in the past. Libya, Iraq, Iran, and a bunch of other places where much more stable, if run by asshole Dictators, before we fucked around with them, mostly to protect our interests and power in petro-dollars.

 

I am fully aware (for example fall of Libya to protect the dollar as a trade currency) of the US using basically "Swing a big dick" policy to protect its interests (well interests of the Fed. Reserve and other big banks) using the lives of Americans to do so. It doesn't mean I agree with it. I think you could argue whether or not it is a "necessary evil" and I have several comments on those with good intentions that still do evil. But I am not an economist or well versed enough in the intricacies of foreign policy to give more than an informed layman's understanding of what would need to be corrected for the best possible outcome. It doesn't mean moralistically I can't call out how bullshit it is or suggesting pull out on a small scale. Especially, when it seems by most metrics the American People's interests are not being served by having ground troops in the M.E.

 

So let me put this in somewhat simplistic terms. Go run a bunch of ships, drones, airplanes, around to protect trade whatever wherever you feel like to protect American interests that doesn't involve occupying other countries with ground troops, that doesn't tend to kill Americans. I happen to think it would be wholly better if we didn't go killing foreign people but at the end of the day I don't really give a fuck about the other countries. For the most part I think we should let them be up until the do something that directly effects the US. What I do care about is killing Americans. 

 

Short version is, less wars and less Americans fighting on foreign soil for vague interests is a good thing. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

 

That sounds like you are supporting American Imperialism and military power.

 

yes, someone has to do it. Think I want CCP taking over???

 

Quote

 

Russia has already had their shot at Afghanistan and failed. I really doubt China will do much better, they seem much more invested in the resources in Africa.

 

true enough

 

Quote

 Right now the USA is the predominant exporter of Oil on the planet. As far as return on investment rolling the percent of funding we've wasted on ground warfare in the M.E. would be better spent on improving energy technologies at home.

 

Yeah how the fuck does that make sense???  WTF is the oil coming from? and how long can this be kept up? Did OPEC slow down production?

 

Quote

So let me put this in somewhat simplistic terms. Go run a bunch of ships, drones, airplanes, around to protect trade whatever wherever you feel like to protect American interests that doesn't involve occupying other countries with ground troops, that doesn't tend to kill Americans. I happen to think it would be wholly better if we didn't go killing foreign people but at the end of the day I don't really give a fuck about the other countries. For the most part I think we should let them be up until the do something that directly effects the US. What I do care about is killing Americans. 

 

Short version is, less wars and less Americans fighting on foreign soil for vague interests is a good thing. 

 

Agree that would work, and some of this is happening right now. Still shutting down and going home would still leave bad people capable of hurting you at home or abroad... blowing up bad people is necessary

  • Like 1
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

yes, someone has to do it. Think I want CCP taking over???

 

So Americans should spend their tax dollars and their lives to keep Canadians and the rest of the world safe? Maybe the rest of the world should stand on its own feet and not expect the US to be the world police.

Do you know why many countries have minimal military spending? Because the US has bases in those countries and spends American tax dollars to protect those countries. All the while those countries shit on the US. Now it is in most part enlightened self-interest as it serves to protect American power across the globe. 

 

If you really want to go do that path then maybe the US just says fuck it those countries that have minimal military that we protect are now American territory. 

 

Maybe Futurama was right then.

ZoidbergWithFlag.jpg

 

43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah how the fuck does that make sense???  WTF is the oil coming from? and how long can this be kept up? Did OPEC slow down production?

"The United States has the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil." Last estimate I heard was about >100yrs worth depending on extraction and processing technology. 

 

Saudia Arabia, Russia and the US are the top 3 exporters, SA is usually first but it varies from time to time. However, SA is on reasonably good terms with the US at this time because of their economic power. But even they are planning for the end of oil, you can see it in the build up of their infrastructure and trying to develop something other than oil and sand as national products. 

 

"Briefly, in June, the U.S. eclipsed Saudi Arabia in monthly oil exports (as a result of a spike in shale production) before ceding the top spot to the longtime leader. Currently, the U.S. places third after Saudi Arabia and Russia, in terms of annual oil exports by country. However, the U.S. is expected to take over the runner-up spot from Russia, placing second in a list of all exporters on an annual basis by 2024, according to forecasts from the International Energy Agency."

 

43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Agree that would work, and some of this is happening right now. Still shutting down and going home would still leave bad people capable of hurting you at home or abroad... blowing up bad people is necessary

 

I agree blowing up bad people at times is necessary. I disagree that most of the actions we are taking in the M.E. currently have anything to do with that though, it is protecting oil interests (banker interests) at this point and feeding the economic war machine. Very few people on the other side of the world are capable of doing much to hurt us, or do you forget 9/11 was carried out by Saudis mostly but we beat the shit out of Iraq and Afghanistan for it. This was all a power play to play tic-tac-toe for Iran. The reason Bolton had such a butthurt against Trump is he shut down the attack Iran plans. A country we have already fucked up once before. It is much more difficult for people in the M.E. to kill American soldiers if there aren't very many American soldiers in the M.E.

 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Twitter assisting with Chinese propaganda and blocking the discussion may end up getting the assets of the company locked up in perpetuity.  

 Oh, what a shame. That would just be horrible if Twitter failed.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

War (and the time between) is your natural state. If you're going to dominate the world you're going to have to demonstrate your resolve continuously or at least now and then. If you pack up and go home for good, someone like China or again Russia will begin to eye Middle East oil or make trouble. Your military is what keeps the trade lines open and protects your world wide interests. Between wars, strategic countries need to have their hands full or basically destabilized to prevent them becoming a threat. War is the extension of politics by other means. War keeps the military finely honed and strategies current. Did Mohammad Ali go home once he became the champ?     

 

"War is the continuation of diplomacy by other means."

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Not diplomacy, I think.... https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2048326-vom-kriege

 

 

Carl Von Clausewitz, on war....

 

WAR IS A MERE CONTINUATION OF POLICY BY OTHER MEANS.

We see, therefore, that War is not merely a political act, but also a real political instrument, a continuation of political commerce, a carrying out of the same by other means. All beyond this which is strictly peculiar to War relates merely to the peculiar nature of the means which it uses. That the tendencies and views of policy shall not be incompatible with these means, the Art of War in general and the Commander in each particular case may demand, and this claim is truly not a trifling one. But however powerfully this may react on political views in particular cases, still it must always be regarded as only a modification of them; for the political view is the object, War is the means, and the means must always include the object in our conception.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Not diplomacy, I think.... https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2048326-vom-kriege

 

 

Carl Von Clausewitz, on war....

 

WAR IS A MERE CONTINUATION OF POLICY BY OTHER MEANS.

We see, therefore, that War is not merely a political act, but also a real political instrument, a continuation of political commerce, a carrying out of the same by other means. All beyond this which is strictly peculiar to War relates merely to the peculiar nature of the means which it uses. That the tendencies and views of policy shall not be incompatible with these means, the Art of War in general and the Commander in each particular case may demand, and this claim is truly not a trifling one. But however powerfully this may react on political views in particular cases, still it must always be regarded as only a modification of them; for the political view is the object, War is the means, and the means must always include the object in our conception.

 

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
 Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

 

“When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.”
 Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

 

 

the dnc terrorists and george soros are funding these attacks, they want NWO and socialism and will do everything they can to destroy my america that i served and defended, they are paying and brainwashing antifa/BLM idiotic terrorists to carry out their plans

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.