• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Should give it all back.

those territories will have no congressional or senatorial representation. 

aside from that I guess My family is due some financial reparations too. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Jimmy Dore is a political commentary comedian. Very Pro universal Healthcare. way farther than I am. 

Aaron Mate' is an award winning journalist who covered the Russian hoax from day 1.

Viva Frei' is the newest kid on the block gaining popularity from Canada. He hosts civil rights attorney Robert Barnes often.

All good things.

Oh and Tim Pool is a center left reporter who left the corporate cabal after seeing the inner rot of the system. He got his start pre Occupy wall St.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Was just wondering today why the cancel culture has not gone after this guy.....

colonel-sanders.jpg

Not a slave owner. Every 5 years or so I try some but never the gravy. ""Yeah, it's still shit". I like Mary Brown's chicken but haven't seen any in 30 years.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

California needs to wake the fuck up and stop shit like this. But, they passed a huge Tax on Gas and Car Registration because they changed the heading on the ballot and had a slicker campaign to make it sound like the world would collapse without it. 

And now they want to do away with Prop 13! 

If you live here and complain about the cost of living, shut the fuck up! You probably voted for this garbage!! 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Makes sense to me. People percieve there is systemic racism, so to help get rid of it you introduce a law that is by definition systemically racist. 🤔

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

I read the ballot and am nothing, but confused. Cali has always been pro affirmative action. I thought this was some far right thing, but the supporters are mostly Democrats. What am I missing here?

I agree, but haven't the time to study it for days on end. 209 seems like a step in the right direction but then they say that affirmative action gets minorities in over their heads in school loan debts and they are better off just staying in the ghettos. Or something like that. wtf?

My quick understanding is the current prop 209 says there will be no allowance for any type of discrimination. The new prop is to repeal 209 so that it is legal to discriminate according to race etc. Thus making it fairer for all........ as long as it suits the current trending narrative, be that the angry mob or twitter trolls, what ever has the highest moral standing

• Like 1

Prop 16 makes it to where state government contracts, state government employment positions, Colleges, and municipalities can discriminate based on (the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment). You can now fire currently employed based on those same characteristics also. There is no more protections. 

This portion of the California constitution was stripped. Section 31.

(a) The state shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education or public contracting.

Now you can be racist, homophobic, and sexist while in pursuit of state employees and college acceptance. 

Are we sure the KKK isnt the progressive democrats?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

i am glad that i moved from that corrupt wasteland turning into a 3rd world country of a state back in 1989. just look at the  shithole examples i.e. san francisco/oakland. i had lived in crescent city which is 30 minutes south of  oregon  on the coast for 13 years and i miss that city but when the assholes in charge shut down the mills/fishing and other good paying jobs that place has been a hot spot for criminal activity, ever since they put in pelican bay state prison and the families of the criminals moved there. they could not pay me enough to move back there

• Like 3