Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I own several firearms.  As does Biden.  Trump doesn’t.  Biden has gone on record numerous times stating his support of owning firearms.  This is exactly the effect of polarized media.  Extreme left wants gun legislation.  Biden is not extreme left.  Those senators are gaining power though and I’m not a fan.  Biden would have been a fine president ten years ago.  Aside from senility his views are not far left.  

Link to post
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

A man who has knowledge of power structure I see.. 😁

 

 

 

So you both think politicians actually gain political power because of your vote? Wake up and smell the money guys. is't that what politicians are always being for so they can buy your attention? Or is that only what the other side does? Check your email and see for yourself. Money has and always will = power not matter what ideological widow dressing they put on it.

 

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

I don't give a fuck if you side with me. Its abundantly clear you have no knowledge of state legislative power and the moves made to prevent a third party from wresting power from the two main players.

 

Even if you register independent or 100 million do. If those bodies are under the legislative control of RED or BLUE then you dont count.

 

So if you don't give a fuck who sides with you, why do you cough up all that bird seed?

 

What makes you think if I'm registered independent I have to vote for independent party candidate? I have the power to vote for anyone I want and have never voted for an independent candidate. The way I see it, by registering as a dependent of a party you render yourself neutralized, ineffective, and sidelined yourself from the power to choose.

 

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

 

I feel less hungry

 

You can eat a bag of crap and feel less hungry, but it sure as hell won't make you feel stronger.

Link to post
On 11/28/2020 at 12:39 PM, HRH said:

Then explain to me how so far two or three Trump appointed judges have said exactly that.  No evidence.  Just because you say it's fraud, doesn't make it fraud.  Rush Limbaugh and Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson have also said there's no giant bombshell.  Trump and his lawyers promised a gigantic bombshell of evidence that there was a massive plot akin to Spectre in James Bond.  But there isn't any.  Yes, there is bound to be some screwups in the voting process.  However, not enough to effect the outcome, which was, Biden won.  Period.

 

It used to be people remembered the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."  Nowadays they scream the sky is falling as loud as they can and believe every bit of bullshit that comes their way.  I can't understand how sane people can blindly believe all this crap and tie it back into the Clintons and Venezuela and how it's a GIANT CONSPIRACY!!  Say it louder, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!  Maybe if you say it enough times it'll become true.  Oh wait, Trump has tried that approach and it's not working.

 

To demonstrate a little bit of this thinking:  

 

i actually watched this the first time on friday

Edited by gene knight
Link to post
57 minutes ago, paradime said:

 

So you both think politicians actually gain political power because of your vote? Wake up and smell the money guys. is't that what politicians are always being for so they can buy your attention? Or is that only what the other side does? Check your email and see for yourself. Money has and always will = power not matter what ideological widow dressing they put on it.

 

 

So if you don't give a fuck who sides with you, why do you cough up all that bird seed?

 

What makes you think if I'm registered independent I have to vote for independent party candidate? I have the power to vote for anyone I want and have never voted for an independent candidate. The way I see it, by registering as a dependent of a party you render yourself neutralized, ineffective, and sidelined yourself from the power to choose.

 

 

You can eat a bag of crap and feel less hungry, but it sure as hell won't make you feel stronger.

 

Politicians absolutely gain political office through the vote. The Power comes through alignment and power sharing alliances.  Money is the gasoline for the vehicle of elected office. You can win by grass roots money or by taking the corporate whore pay off . 

 

You are all over the map. You start out with a pie in the sky scheme to dethrone the 2 party system and then spit some apathetic comment of how we have no power to elect and are foolish to think so. Then say power knows no label.... 

 

I still don't give a fuck if you or anyone else sides with me. I have a grip on the way the electoral system works and make the efforts to know. You give the outward appearance that you don't care to know, and to that you should probably stay out of the conversation if its all seed to you. You offer no educational value or meaningful morsel. Take your condescending reductive view to another person. My original comment wasn't even an attack of your view Brainiac. 

 

 

Another thing:

 

I actively give a shit and participate in elections, and not just voting. I do as much as I can to understand what rights I have as citizen of the USA. Do you?

 

Edited by Mattndew76
Link to post

It's a great movie, isn't it?  One of my favorites.

 

And Mattndew, no, I don't watch Newsmax.  But really, if there are all these deep state operatives and alternate main stream media choices, then clearly, nothing at all is objective.  And now, I'm tired, going to bed.  Plenty of other things to worry about in life than politics.

 

And Tr8r, I own guns too.  At least Biden hunts.  I think even with the senility, you put Biden in a boxing match with Trump, Biden would win, hands down.  Just sayin'  Though Trump might be an ear biter...

Edited by HRH
Link to post
6 minutes ago, HRH said:

It's a great movie, isn't it?  One of my favorites.

 

And Mattndew, no, I don't watch Newsmax.  But really, if there are all these deep state operatives and alternate main stream media choices, then clearly, nothing at all is objective.  And now, I'm tired, going to bed.  Plenty of other things to worry about in life than politics.

 

And Tr8r, I own guns too.  At least Biden hunts.  I think even with the senility, you put Biden in a boxing match with Trump, Biden would win, hands down.  Just sayin'  Though Trump might be an ear biter...

 

Deep state wasn't coined in the last 4 years. Its a verbal concept that has been around long before News said Trump made it up. Do the research to find out who coined the concept. Its not a conspiratorial term, and lends truth to a power structure within unelected power agencies who are able to write laws outside the election system.

 

Why would you discount Newsmax? If you claim to be an objective observer then why would you exclude anything? I hate mainstream but it doesn't take a literary genius to see their alignment, and that foreign media has literal political favor. I still read the propaganda outlets when researching for my curiosity, but I put more time into this than an average person. I will watch Young Turks and then Turn to Ben Shapiro as well. 

 

What I have found is that anyone who comes out listing some pretty run of the mill "news"  info outlets and then makes an insult out of a contrary outlet (Newsmax) to those is a tell that you aren't as open as you claim. "I don't need to read that to know." kind of comment. 

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

I own several firearms.  As does Biden.  Trump doesn’t.  Biden has gone on record numerous times stating his support of owning firearms.  This is exactly the effect of polarized media.  Extreme left wants gun legislation.  Biden is not extreme left.  Those senators are gaining power though and I’m not a fan.  Biden would have been a fine president ten years ago.  Aside from senility his views are not far left.  

 

How do you know if Trump doesn't own guns? And you really think Biden is ok with guns? Maybe a shotgun, as he loves firing those things in the air to scare the bad guys off. 

 

Biden wants to band the manufacture of "Assault Rifles", AKA Scary Looking Guns. Ban High Capacity Mags, Online Ammo Sales, Gun Kits, Gun Parts and so on....

That does not sound like a Gun Guy to me. 

 

Biden has never been a good choice for anything at any time. You claim he is not Far Left, but, he owes favors to the Far Left groups that helped him and that butcher bill needs to be paid. Gun Grabbers where some of those groups

  • Like 3
Link to post
13 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

 

How do you know if Trump doesn't own guns? And you really think Biden is ok with guns? Maybe a shotgun, as he loves firing those things in the air to scare the bad guys off. 

 

Biden wants to band the manufacture of "Assault Rifles", AKA Scary Looking Guns. Ban High Capacity Mags, Online Ammo Sales, Gun Kits, Gun Parts and so on....

That does not sound like a Gun Guy to me. 

 

Biden has never been a good choice for anything at any time. You claim he is not Far Left, but, he owes favors to the Far Left groups that helped him and that butcher bill needs to be paid. Gun Grabbers where some of those groups

I don’t deny the likelihood of debts to liberal groups.  Far left?  Not really much if at all.  Regardless, this is a likely issue even if not far left.  But I didn’t really like Biden much.  And I see Trump as owning more favors to more entities.  Mostly for financial reasons.  So this was a wash for me.   Trump said he didn’t own guns.  Said he didn’t care for em.  Didn’t have them.  But his son was a hunter and supported guns.  I’ll need to dig this up I suppose.  Was before he was elected if I recall correctly.  I’m certain I could pull up several quotes in support from Biden as well.  Mostly far right saying he’s against them.  Harris I bet is against many guns.  But not 100% on that either.  
 

edit:  looks like Trump carries since in office at least.   Good.  

Edited by tr8er
Link to post
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

Politicians absolutely gain political office through the vote. The Power comes through alignment and power sharing alliances.  Money is the gasoline for the vehicle of elected office. You can win by grass roots money or by taking the corporate whore pay off . 

 

You are all over the map. You start out with a pie in the sky scheme to dethrone the 2 party system and then spit some apathetic comment of how we have no power to elect and are foolish to think so. Then say power knows no label.... 

 

I still don't give a fuck if you or anyone else sides with me. I have a grip on the way the electoral system works and make the efforts to know. You give the outward appearance that you don't care to know, and to that you should probably stay out of the conversation if its all seed to you. You offer no educational value or meaningful morsel. Take your condescending reductive view to another person. My original comment wasn't even an attack of your view Brainiac. 

 

 

Another thing:

 

I actively give a shit and participate in elections, and not just voting. I do as much as I can to understand what rights I have as citizen of the USA. Do you?

 

 

Why shouldn't I UNside as independent and do my own thinking? Or is it safer to twist that simple educational morsel into a BS pretzel to it sound like an attempt to "dethrone the 2 party system". I don't eco what you think so you smugly suggest I should probably stay out of the YOUR  knowledgable political conversation? It was you who referred to Washington as a throne, not me. 

 

I'll repeat the same damn message, Instead of devouring a political party's chicken feed propaganda and thinking I'm being educated with facts, I'd rather take a minute to check what's in those praty feeder bowls. Over and over Ive found BOTH party's cheat lie and accept HUGE amounts of corporate $ so their idealized representative can manufacture public consent for those holding HUGE $ power. The game is rigged and if anyone thinks their party doesn't play that game then yes in deed, I think they are a fool. Whether I like it or not though, I accept that's what we got and navigate as best I can to protect my interests on the local state and federal level. It doesn't mean I have to get skull fucked with bird seed so I'll play by their rigged party game rules now does it. 

 

I've been voting as independent (NOT BELONGING TO ANY PARTY) for over 35 yrs, 2016 was the only election I didn't cast a vote for POTUS and damn proud of it.

 

Another thing:

 

You come off like a condescending political brainiac suggesting I don't give a shit, I don't participate in my county's democratic process, or understand my rights under the US Constitution. All because because I don't take a side in your chicken little party games.

 

Dude, you need to check your shit, cuz it stinks.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Trump lost because he was Trump. His rhetoric, his tweets( uncensored direct spewing of Trumpspeak) turned off so many people there was no way they would vote for him. I couldn't,  and sure as shit didn't want to see a democrat for president so voted for someone else knowing they wouldn't win but could only show there was some support out there for a third party. Trump knew he was going to lose and was spewing shit about a rigged election. Trump reminds me of an asshole kid that gets so upset he loses a game he pops the ball so no one else can play. The Republicans have 4 years to find a viable candidate to go against Harris. Hopefully in my lifetime someone brings up a candidate worth voting for and not just holding your nose when voting for someone who stinks the least.

  • Like 2
Link to post
11 hours ago, HRH said:

Trump gave the media all the ammunition they needed.  He continually lies and is bad at it.  He's been a con man all his life.  How many times has he declared bankruptcy before he became president?  Like 6?  Trump is EXACTLY the kind of person you don't want in a management roll. He's a bully, he yells to get his way.  He makes bullshit promises day after day, and when those don't work, he tries to play it off like he was joking.  I have a really good bullshit filter, can see those scam artists coming a mile away.  All I hear and see from Trump from the last 4 years is the arguments of a flim-flam artist.  I don't care if some of what he did was good, it was right for the wrong reasons.

 

I'll take my chance with Biden any day of the week even though I'd prefer a Bush in office about now.  He's not my first choice, but he's a hell of a lot better than Trump will ever be.  As far as the main stream media is concerned, I don't watch it.  Any of it.  I read the news only.  I read all sorts of different articles, about the same thing, from different people.  I read CNN, and Fox News, and then I read NPR and BBC and Reuters to get an informed opinion of what's actually going on.  My bullshit filter is on when I read the news too, amazing isn't it?  IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS!  Holds true for if it sounds too "James Bond" like, it's also bullshit!

 

You know what's funny?  So many of those people on both sides only listen to talk radio and watch the news to only hear what suits whatever side they're on.  Then they hit repeat and after about a week of ingesting the same bullshit, they keep repeating it because it must be true while screaming louder and louder, the sky is falling!

 

I don't believe for a second there is a mass deep state at work to "steal" the election.  It's a giant load of horseshit, perpetrated by the same type of insecure, speculating, scared bullshit eating in their basement people.  Maybe if you put some more giant American flags on your pickup truck and threaten to kill everyone on the left you're more sane and "patriotic" than the next guy.  Yeah right.  I'm more patriotic than most, and I don't feel the need to spew it to anyone who will listen.

 

The real problem is no one will accept a few differences and work together.  That needs to change.  I work with people who back Trump.  We get along because I'm not a dickhead about it.  They have their views and that's fine.  I have my views and that's fine.  I'm not above putting my 2 cents in, but I'm not going to jump on the counter and call them out at the top of my lungs.  The problem is the people who take it too far and scream their side is right, the other is wrong.  KILL THE HERETIC!!  Sound familiar?  

Definitely a CNN guy here.And he needs to change his bullshit filter.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Not here to argue, I can do that on FB but I don't, just posting some "truth", this might upset some of you, I don't care.  

 

What the media isn't telling you ....

1) The 11th circuit court advanced Lin Wood's lawsuit in Georgia.
2) Sidney Powell filed a massive lawsuit in Georgia.
3) Sidney Powell filed a massive lawsuit in Michigan.
4) The Pennsylvania legislature held an election hearing. No results yet.
5) The people of Michigan are moving to impeach their governor.
6) Election certification in Pennsylvania has been officially stopped by a circuit court judge.
7) 150,000 fraudulent ballots identified in Wisconsin.
😎 Fraudulent ballots identified in Arizona.
9) Michigan legislature to holding public hearings Tuesday on election fraud.
10) Arizona legislature to hold public hearing Monday on election fraud.
11) Arizona circuit judge agrees to hear evidence from Trump campaign of "fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election."
12) President Trump announced a drawdown in Afghanistan and Iraq. 5000 of those soldiers will be back on America soil January 15, 2021
13) General Flynn received a pardon from Trump.
14) Chris Miller, former Spec Ops Green Beret hero, has been appointed acting Secretary of Defense.
15) The entire Spec Ops civilian command has been ordered to bypass the chain of command and communicate directly with Secretary Miller and the President.

 

don't need to watch the whole video to get whats going on. 

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon?fbclid=IwAR2oF1IVRXrWTaN1J6ZA-dZtYJd9kBNuLEeyOsNuKzCimyyWhxXRpz0wmXE

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, 420n620 said:

Not here to argue, I can do that on FB but I don't, just posting some "truth", this might upset some of you, I don't care.  

 

What the media isn't telling you ....

1) The 11th circuit court advanced Lin Wood's lawsuit in Georgia.
2) Sidney Powell filed a massive lawsuit in Georgia.
3) Sidney Powell filed a massive lawsuit in Michigan.

4) The Pennsylvania legislature held an election hearing. No results yet.
5) The people of Michigan are moving to impeach their governor.
6) Election certification in Pennsylvania has been officially stopped by a circuit court judge.
7) 150,000 fraudulent ballots identified in Wisconsin.
😎 Fraudulent ballots identified in Arizona.
9) Michigan legislature to holding public hearings Tuesday on election fraud.
10) Arizona legislature to hold public hearing Monday on election fraud.
11) Arizona circuit judge agrees to hear evidence from Trump campaign of "fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election."
12) President Trump announced a drawdown in Afghanistan and Iraq. 5000 of those soldiers will be back on America soil January 15, 2021
13) General Flynn received a pardon from Trump.
14) Chris Miller, former Spec Ops Green Beret hero, has been appointed acting Secretary of Defense.
15) The entire Spec Ops civilian command has been ordered to bypass the chain of command and communicate directly with Secretary Miller and the President.

 

don't need to watch the whole video to get whats going on. 

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon?fbclid=IwAR2oF1IVRXrWTaN1J6ZA-dZtYJd9kBNuLEeyOsNuKzCimyyWhxXRpz0wmXE

 

 

Have heard mutterings about these. So not news to me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Definitely a CNN guy here.And he needs to change his bullshit filter.

 

I never watch CNN, but if some reference gets through I start looking for the opposite to be true. I've said this before, but how many movies are there in the past where a fictional president, CIA office, pentagon officials, NSA or whatever are discussing something and look up at the monitor to see what CNN was reporting and a/ are embarrassed that they know about it, or sooner than them or b/  base their response on this information???????????? Holy fuck! they are the absolute worst now. A joke.

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 hours ago, tr8er said:

I don’t deny the likelihood of debts to liberal groups.  Far left?  Not really much if at all.  Regardless, this is a likely issue even if not far left.  But I didn’t really like Biden much.  And I see Trump as owning more favors to more entities.  Mostly for financial reasons.  So this was a wash for me.   Trump said he didn’t own guns.  Said he didn’t care for em.  Didn’t have them.  But his son was a hunter and supported guns.  I’ll need to dig this up I suppose.  Was before he was elected if I recall correctly.  I’m certain I could pull up several quotes in support from Biden as well.  Mostly far right saying he’s against them.  Harris I bet is against many guns.  But not 100% on that either.  

 

Well, here is proof to the contrary

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/28/trump-guns-concealed-carry-430824

 

Biden wants to start banning everything again, like Clinton did back in 1994! And this time with no Sunset clause! So how is that a Pro Gun Stance? Also, he wants you to register all your guns and magazines with the Federal Gov! He has contradicted himself over and over, and along with Kamala the Ugandan Nightmare, he will no doubt push this through somehow! 

 

I don't know why Democrat Liberals want so many restrictions on their Rights! It makes no sense and you are affecting all of us! 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

 

Well, here is proof to the contrary

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/28/trump-guns-concealed-carry-430824

 

Biden wants to start banning everything again, like Clinton did back in 1994! And this time with no Sunset clause! So how is that a Pro Gun Stance? Also, he wants you to register all your guns and magazines with the Federal Gov! He has contradicted himself over and over, and along with Kamala the Ugandan Nightmare, he will no doubt push this through somehow! 

 

I don't know why Democrat Liberals want so many restrictions on their Rights! It makes no sense and you are affecting all of us! 

 

If you do not register, and you do not act like an ass hole, you should have no problems.  "They" can't search for and seize that which they cannot document.  A legal search warrant must be issued by  a judge upon the statement of a witness [not a phone call from a beat cop or politician], citing the premises to be searched and the items to be seized.  See the US Constitution, which most politicians obviously have not bothered to check.  Buy enough ammunition and a reloading tool and accessories before the government adds them to their shopping list.  Old wheel weights make good bullets in a bolt action rifle or revolver.  In semi-automatics not so good.

 

Now I suppose some Gov hack will add wheel weights to the registration "wish list".

Link to post
17 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

Deep state wasn't coined in the last 4 years. Its a verbal concept that has been around long before News said Trump made it up. Do the research to find out who coined the concept. Its not a conspiratorial term, and lends truth to a power structure within unelected power agencies who are able to write laws outside the election system.

 

Why would you discount Newsmax? If you claim to be an objective observer then why would you exclude anything? I hate mainstream but it doesn't take a literary genius to see their alignment, and that foreign media has literal political favor. I still read the propaganda outlets when researching for my curiosity, but I put more time into this than an average person. I will watch Young Turks and then Turn to Ben Shapiro as well. 

 

What I have found is that anyone who comes out listing some pretty run of the mill "news"  info outlets and then makes an insult out of a contrary outlet (Newsmax) to those is a tell that you aren't as open as you claim. "I don't need to read that to know." kind of comment. 

 

 

I don't discount Newsmax, hadn't even heard about it until 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I checked it out, I file it under the margin of truth I trust all news outlets with.  There are always 2 sides to every story.

 

As for guns, they aren't going to ban guns.  And if they ban assault weapons, so what?  I know that will anger some of you, but I don't need an AR15.  I can kill just fine with a deer rifle, or the .45, or the shotgun.  I'm a better shot than most, so I'm not worried about it.  And even IF they did ban weapons, what one of you is going to turn them into the cops?  Fuck that, I'll hide my shit and they can fuck off.  Personally I think owning an assault rifle should require much more training, just like a driver's license.  I do think they should be legal, but I don't like how every moron with 1500 in his pocket can go buy one as long as he passes a minimal background check.

 

Although on that note, I certainly wish they'd have a separate license required for driving an RV.  I don't like old people driving 5 ton death machines when they can't see.  Anyway, continue arguing without me.  I have better things to do.  Gotta get some tinfoil.....

  • Like 3
Link to post
25 minutes ago, HRH said:

I don't discount Newsmax, hadn't even heard about it until 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I checked it out, I file it under the margin of truth I trust all news outlets with.  There are always 2 sides to every story.

 

As for guns, they aren't going to ban guns.  And if they ban assault weapons, so what?  I know that will anger some of you, but I don't need an AR15.  I can kill just fine with a deer rifle, or the .45, or the shotgun.  I'm a better shot than most, so I'm not worried about it.  And even IF they did ban weapons, what one of you is going to turn them into the cops?  Fuck that, I'll hide my shit and they can fuck off.  Personally I think owning an assault rifle should require much more training, just like a driver's license.  I do think they should be legal, but I don't like how every moron with 1500 in his pocket can go buy one as long as he passes a minimal background check.

 

Although on that note, I certainly wish they'd have a separate license required for driving an RV.  I don't like old people driving 5 ton death machines when they can't see.  Anyway, continue arguing without me.  I have better things to do.  Gotta get some tinfoil.....

 

I don't care what you need or don't need, but don't tell me what I can or can't own. 

 

The nobody needs and AR thing is tired as fuck. No ones needs a Ferrari either, but hey, you can buy one. Even some kid with a Learners Permit can own one, that is the Freedom and personal responsibility part. If you are stupid enough to do dumb shit, that is on you, and the government should stop being the fucking nanny for your dumb ass! 

 

You don't want your freedom? Then move to Australia or Europe and have fun with them. 

 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.