1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Hi Matt..... I blame the biased media both times but most specially now. "without a shred of evidence"????? If watching the news media I can see how someone would say this. This election process was/is fucked up ten way to Thursday. Every real patriotic American should stop using censored twitter, stop watching the news and be demanding answers of their elected party officials. Every crooked election vote counter should be up on charges of treason.  

I agree with the coverage on the election issues.There is none from our typical media.Now they sure did pay attention to Russian meddling conspiracies after Trump won.And yes,anybody caught tampering with anything voter related should face stiff prison penalties.Tampering for either side ! Too bad it won't happen.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, HRH said:

It used to be people remembered the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."  Nowadays they scream the sky is falling as loud as they can and believe every bit of bullshit that comes their way.  I can't understand how sane people can blindly believe all this crap and tie it back into the Clintons and Venezuela and how it's a GIANT CONSPIRACY!!  Say it louder, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!  Maybe if you say it enough times it'll become true.  Oh wait, Trump has tried that approach and it's not working.

https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

I can't understand how sane people can blindly believe all this crap. I mean why would you even question? Just accept it, dont question, never question, just accept what you are told, you will be happy, we will look after you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I can't understand how sane people can blindly believe all this crap. I mean why would you even question? Just accept it, dont question, never question, just accept what you are told, you will be happy, we will look after you.

Do I detect sarcasm? 😃

I hope everything is well "down under".....beautiful place.

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Do I detect sarcasm? 😃

I hope everything is well "down under".....beautiful place.

Sarcasm? Lowest form of humor mate!

Down under is bloody hot where i am! But hopefully some good storms will come of it! Makes the beer taste even better when it's hot so can't complain. I have to spend the day in the hydraulic cooler room of an excavator tommorow, there may be a few complaints then! 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, john510 said:

It's sanity if your guy won.I guess ?

This isn't directed at you John, just using your comment to make a point because you Nailed It, and 4 yrs ago it would have hit the same nail. Round and round it goes and it would seem no one can afford to pay attention any more.

So what does sanity even mean: san·i·ty /ˈsanədēnoun, the ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner.

Unfortunately, we live in a paranoid subjective society that's been lead to believe "the ability to think and behave in a normal rational manner" only applies to our side and not the other's, because our side is smart enough to see their side is lying. Is it only weak minded people who WANT to believe in their "Guy and or Gal" so badly they'd tune out the truth when they don't get the result they want? I'm not so sure anymore.

I think we're all in agreement here that only a fool would believe our MSM is in the business of telling the truth. It sells people what they want to believe, so if media corporations want to make $ they have to give us what we want to sell advertising, and of course that doesn't apply to independent internet news sources, right? (insert note of sarcasm) 

So here's the pointed question, if the goal is to bring those "others" over to our side to win an election I ask, would you be willing to question your "sanity" or admit you'er being played by your political party? I assume the answer is HELL NO, so why do we believe insulting each other does a fuck all bit of good for the cause?

I'm so God damn sick of this psychedelic political insanity trip we're on. People believe they're well informed because they gorge themselves on bias nutritionless chicken feed full of baseless insinuation, anecdotal hearsay innuendo, political long jumps to conclusion, and weak ass conspiracy theories that shamelessly grasp at straws as though "your" life depended on it. In deed chicken little, the sky is always falling in America. Every election the vanquished party faithful always cry To Arms, To Arms! The Other Side Won! The Other Side Won! Then they send out a new round of fund razing emails and the whole F'ed up thing goes round again and again. Hell, it's the second highest grousing psychodrama ever produced.

Edited by paradime
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, paradime said:

This isn't directed at you John, just using your comment to make a point because you Nailed It, and 4 yrs ago it would have hit the same nail. Round and round it goes and it would seem no one can afford to pay attention any more.

So what does sanity even mean: san·i·ty /ˈsanədēnoun, the ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner.

So here's the pointed question, if the goal is to bring those "others" over to our side to win an election I ask, would you be willing to question your "sanity" or admit you'er being played by your political party? I assume the answer is HELL NO, so why do we believe insulting each other does a fuck all bit of good for the cause?

I don't think you can bring the opposition to your side for the most part.People register to a particular party and just will not vote for anybody but a member of that party.California is a great example of it.We continue to vote in people that are very eager to raise taxes,support a freeloading society and tell us what's best for us.I know Cali has a lot of middle and low income residents,why do these people stick with those that want to tax you even further ? This has to be the biggest "WTF ?" there ever was.Look at the candidate and what they stand for regardless of what party they belong to.As an example,look at San Francisco and what's happened to it.Controlled completely by one side and when the opportunity to change things comes along,they don't change it.Who really wants Frisco to be the way it is now ? Or even California.I believe some would vote for a convicted rapist before they would vote against their own party.That's the insanity part.

• Like 2

I said a hundred pages ago that all the talking in the world won't convince another that they are wrong in their belief. I also made it clear I don't like trump, and I still don't. I also looked forward to seeing his opponent do well to straighten out a few things but they haven't, in fact they fielded a complete tool. The opposition candidate and party has been shown to be corrupt supported by a media who's bias and censorship is beyond belief. Once this is accepted, the media bias that is, you can track back 4+ years and wonder what was really going on. For that matter maybe decades. You might even reverse some of the negative narratives on trump and positive on his opponents. It beggars the imagination how any rational person would vote for Biden were he not protected by the media. Well they probably wouldn't if their information wasn't so filtered.

I haven't even began to talk about the past election process that has been subverted. Probably a pendulum swing in response to their last complacent candidate's loss to trump. Again the opposition started believing it's own media pet's biased polling numbers. Imagine that... propaganda, and then falling for your own lies. So this time the fix was in but in their zeal to win they have swung too far and are relying on their media dogs to ignore the facts. Something is very very wrong and it needs to get un-fucked fast. At the very least some hard questions need to be asked.      

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I said a hundred pages ago that all the talking in the world won't convince another that they are wrong in their belief. I also made it clear I don't like trump, and I still don't. I also looked forward to seeing his opponent do well to straighten out a few things but they haven't, in fact they fielded a complete tool. The opposition candidate and party has been shown to be corrupt supported by a media who's bias and censorship is beyond belief. Once this is accepted, the media bias that is, you can track back 4+ years and wonder what was really going on. For that matter maybe decades. You might even reverse some of the negative narratives on trump and positive on his opponents. It beggars the imagination how any rational person would vote for Biden were he not protected by the media. Well they probably wouldn't if their information wasn't so filtered.

I haven't even began to talk about the past election process that has been subverted. Probably a pendulum swing in response to their last complacent candidate's loss to trump. Again the opposition started believing it's own media pet's biased polling numbers. Imagine that... propaganda, and then falling for your own lies. So this time the fix was in but in their zeal to win they have swung too far and are relying on their media dogs to ignore the facts. Something is very very wrong and it needs to get un-fucked fast. At the very least some hard questions need to be asked.      

By the look of it we have a judiciary in the lower courts not willing to help un-fuck the fix. 

I will call it again. The Great reset will be internal conflict, and several friendly nations to the Establishment authoritarian party sending in people to help fight. 

This is not a paranoid thought or far off actual reality. "It will never happen here." is the most unrealistic thing ever said. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Most who voted for Biden didn’t vote Biden.  They voted for the most likely way to get Trump to stop his debt train.  And I have no illusion that that will turn around quickly.  The debt he put us in to prop the stock market will not be repaid in our lifetimes.  And the deficit will likely take most of a presidential term to reverse.  But we needed to stop before the nation literally borrowed more than we could plausibly pay for. Inflation is the only way out so count on massive inflation until we are no longer the global currency.  Read up on it, and adjust your retirement accordingly.  

The media is selling what people want to see/read.  Nothing new.  Since the majority were sick of Trump, the media capitalized.  It doesn’t mean they make shit up.  Just that they choose what story to publish.  They are companies with freedoms to do just that.  State media would be far worse incentivized politically.   

Regarding swinging too far:  the Left propped the least leftist candidate they had.  Someone who does not appeal to either party much because of just that.  I think he’s far passed his prime and wasn’t my choice at all, but thank god he’s not AOC, or similar.  His job will be to repair our standing globally, and fortunately he has a relationship already with most nations, and knows what that takes.  He doesn’t make laws.  He doesn’t rule.  He is the commander in chief of the same military he dodged the draft for...  Lame and should be talked about more.  And he is the guy who shakes hands and builds foreign policy.  This is where he will be good for us.  Harris will be 100 times more active than Pence.  Likely a contender for most active Vice President in history.  And assuming they hire competent people to run the state department (vs. vacancies) we may once again see a functioning executive.  Even if they are politically different than you want to see.  Also, I’ll wager anyone for papers Biden spends less time golfing in four years compared to Trump in two years.  Point being.  People actually interested in working for the nation.  That alone will be encouraging to see by the world.  

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Most who voted for Biden didn’t vote Biden.  They voted for the most likely way to get Trump to stop his debt train.  And I have no illusion that that will turn around quickly.  The debt he put us in to prop the stock market will not be repaid in our lifetimes.  And the deficit will likely take most of a presidential term to reverse.  But we needed to stop before the nation literally borrowed more than we could plausibly pay for. Inflation is the only way out so count on massive inflation until we are no longer the global currency.  Read up on it, and adjust your retirement accordingly.  

The media is selling what people want to see/read.  Nothing new.  Since the majority were sick of Trump, the media capitalized.  It doesn’t mean they make shit up.  Just that they choose what story to publish.  They are companies with freedoms to do just that.  State media would be far worse incentivized politically.   

Regarding swinging too far:  the Left propped the least leftist candidate they had.  Someone who does not appeal to either party much because of just that.  I think he’s far passed his prime and wasn’t my choice at all, but thank god he’s not AOC, or similar.  His job will be to repair our standing globally, and fortunately he has a relationship already with most nations, and knows what that takes.  He doesn’t make laws.  He doesn’t rule.  He is the commander in chief of the same military he dodged the draft for...  Lame and should be talked about more.  And he is the guy who shakes hands and builds foreign policy.  This is where he will be good for us.  Harris will be 100 times more active than Pence.  Likely a contender for most active Vice President in history.  And assuming they hire competent people to run the state department (vs. vacancies) we may once again see a functioning executive.  Even if they are politically different than you want to see.  Also, I’ll wager anyone for papers Biden spends less time golfing in four years compared to Trump in two years.  Point being.  People actually interested in working for the nation.  That alone will be encouraging to see by the world.  

That is a pretty Rose Glasses view I have read yet. You think Trump was spending money? Just wait until Biden opens up the wallet for all the folks he made promises too, that being you. 

BLM, ANTIFA and the Defund people are already asking for their piece of the pie. Not to mention the real Deplorables, AOC and her Skank Crew

Back into the Paris Accord, where we carry most of the burden of expenses to pay for countries that are doing most of the polluting. NATO will be funded again back to old time levels. Free College, more money to keep Iran at bay, and God only knows what Hunter is brewing up in Russia and China

Not to mention the resurgence of Terrorist groups that we will once again, hold you breath, have to deploy troops to deal with them. 

As for Harris, she is a real piece of work that can talk out of both sides of her mouth while sucking a dick, the dick that keeps her in power. Again, your dick. Because she will turn tricks to keep you happy, so you can keep her in power and eventually in the big office. 

So voting against a guy for just the sake of getting rid of him can be a bad problem, Kind'a like Bush did with ol'Saddam 

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

75% of Nato is the United States Taxpayer. Time to End the Freeloading

Biden will kiss Black Lives Matters Ass and Antifa

But he won so that what America wanted(Made in China(

Yeah, in a landslide......

57 minutes ago, tr8er said:

His job will be to repair our standing globally, and fortunately he has a relationship already with most nations, and knows what that takes.  He doesn’t make laws.  He doesn’t rule.  He is the commander in chief of the same military he dodged the draft for...  Lame and should be talked about more.  And he is the guy who shakes hands and builds foreign policy.  This is where he will be good for us.  Harris will be 100 times more active than Pence.  Likely a contender for most active Vice President in history.  And assuming they hire competent people to run the state department (vs. vacancies) we may once again see a functioning executive.  Even if they are politically different than you want to see.  Also, I’ll wager anyone for papers Biden spends less time golfing in four years compared to Trump in two years.  Point being.  People actually interested in working for the nation.  That alone will be encouraging to see by the world.  

Your standing in the world is fine. A few nations have been told to pay their own way for a change. They'll get over it. Biden has fucked up every foreign policy job he was given. He's good at shaking hands and taking money with the other. Fuck military service lets talk about Hunter Biden, the fruit don't fall far from the tree. Yeah he sure won't be playing golf... he'll spend more time that trump taking his naps.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Since the majority were sick of Trump, the media capitalized.  It doesn’t mean they make shit up. 

This is funny.People were sick of Trump BECAUSE the media made shit up.24/7 assault from day one.A lot of it made up.All part of the plan from the leftist supporting media.It worked.And your perception of Kamala Harris ? fuck me.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

I don't believe for one moment "People" wanted Trump gone more than Biden. I believe the establishment uni-party did whatever they could to fuck the election, and manipulate the public. Thinking Biden could accumulate 80 million votes is like thinking Warren actually was native American. 

When Jimmy can see it and he does not like Trump at all, but he knows Trump was levels better than a fake ass Biden.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1