• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

How do you like that math?

1.8 Million Ballots Published, 1.4 Million ballots returned, and 2.4 million ballots counted.

I think the extra million of those votes were in the machine meant for Chavez.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

voter fraud by the dnc terrorists, nazi sympathizer george soros, republican traitors, big tech, other countries involved in our countries elections, and the assholes in the media both social and televised

• Like 3

Four years ago:

Left wing radicals chanting in the streets with "Not my president" and doing all sorts of stupid stuff and rioting while clearly ignoring Trump won the election.

Now:

Right wing radicals screaming "Stop the steal, kill the traitors, the election was rigged!" without a shred of evidence, save for crackpot conspiracy theories.

Those who are so blinded by ignorance and anger make no difference to which side they claim.  They're all scared, insecure people, each trying to out-yell, or one-up their alleged evil-doing foes.  I see zero difference between now and four years ago, except the shoe is on the other foot.  Maybe if more people had some faith in our government and opened their minds just a little, America would be a better place.  If they had more faith and compassion for their fellow man, America would be a better place.  If they kept to their own damn business and learned to change things they didn't like within the rules and accept the outcome, America would be a better place.  And finally, if they'd go work on their cars and relax, America would assuredly be a better place.

If doing the same thing gets you suicidal, enraged, or thinking about killing others, maybe it's time to start thinking differently.

Now dance MFer!  

Edited by HRH
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HRH said:

Four years ago:

Left wing radicals chanting in the streets with "Not my president" and doing all sorts of stupid stuff and rioting while clearly ignoring Trump won the election.

Now:

Right wing radicals screaming "Stop the steal, kill the traitors, the election was rigged!" without a shred of evidence, save for crackpot conspiracy theories.

Those who are so blinded by ignorance and anger make no difference to which side they claim.  They're all scared, insecure people, each trying to out-yell, or one-up their alleged evil-doing foes.  I see zero difference between now and four years ago, except the shoe is on the other foot.  Maybe if more people had some faith in our government and opened their minds just a little, America would be a better place.  If they had more faith and compassion for their fellow man, America would be a better place.  If they kept to their own damn business and learned to change things they didn't like within the rules and accept the outcome, America would be a better place.  And finally, if they'd go work on their cars and relax, America would assuredly be a better place.

Hi Matt..... I blame the biased media both times but most specially now. "without a shred of evidence"????? If watching the news media I can see how someone would say this. This election process was/is fucked up ten way to Thursday. Every real patriotic American should stop using censored twitter, stop watching the news and be demanding answers of their elected party officials. Every crooked election vote counter should be up on charges of treason.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Then explain to me how so far two or three Trump appointed judges have said exactly that.  No evidence.  Just because you say it's fraud, doesn't make it fraud.  Rush Limbaugh and Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson have also said there's no giant bombshell.  Trump and his lawyers promised a gigantic bombshell of evidence that there was a massive plot akin to Spectre in James Bond.  But there isn't any.  Yes, there is bound to be some screwups in the voting process.  However, not enough to effect the outcome, which was, Biden won.  Period.

It used to be people remembered the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."  Nowadays they scream the sky is falling as loud as they can and believe every bit of bullshit that comes their way.  I can't understand how sane people can blindly believe all this crap and tie it back into the Clintons and Venezuela and how it's a GIANT CONSPIRACY!!  Say it louder, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!  Maybe if you say it enough times it'll become true.  Oh wait, Trump has tried that approach and it's not working.

To demonstrate a little bit of this thinking:  

Edited by HRH
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe the judges are corrupt and or Dems.... or maybe they don't want any trouble and will let the SCOTUS deal with it.The police often charge someone with 10 crimes so they can negotiate it down to 2 or 3 really good ones.

Rush Limbaugh and Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson have also said there's no giant bombshell...... are TV personalities. They don't know shit and only have an opinion, just like us.

I think as far as we are concerned we'll just wait. When my wife asks me what the weather is tomorrow while turning out the light, I say I'll tell her in the morning.

• Like 1