Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Lindsay Graham is one of the hoax scammers who helped McCain push the fake Russia dossier all over DC and the intel agencies.

May be an innocent gesture but my hunch says he is as establishment as it gets. He better sniff the wind. 

https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/lindsey-graham-explains-kamala-harris-fist-bump-on-senate-floor/

Graham is a lap dog and trump had to start wearing underwear to keep his lips off his ass. Once a kiss ass always a kiss ass and never to be trusted. Ever.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

96% of the votes come in for Biden? All in one batch? That is statistically nearly impossible.

EnNazYGUwAI4wYk (1).jpg

Great piece of data presented!

Similar plot for Wisconsin:

https://m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.10156483516640725/10165841516530725/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EH-R

• Like 3

My concern is that as the internet has evolved in a tool for getting the truth out, so have the forces of censorship and propaganda.  

Facebook, Twitter, etc. are being "cleansed" ironically by private people and not the government.

I wonder how news of the Arab Uprisings / Arab Spring would get out nowadays?  In fact, that may have been the "shot across the bow" that got the propagandists organized and to work on how to control social media.  Of course China and North Korea are probably way ahead on those logistics.

Unfortunately, every web page is owned by someone and lives on some server somewhere.  As long as that is true, you can kiss Freedom of Speech Bye Bye.  

So what is this.... Dark Web????

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

My concern is that as the internet has evolved in a tool for getting the truth out, so have the forces of censorship and propaganda.  

Facebook, Twitter, etc. are being "cleansed" ironically by private people and not the government.

I wonder how news of the Arab Uprisings / Arab Spring would get out nowadays?  In fact, that may have been the "shot across the bow" that got the propagandists organized and to work on how to control social media.  Of course China and North Korea are probably way ahead on those logistics.

Unfortunately, every web page is owned by someone and lives on some server somewhere.  As long as that is true, you can kiss Freedom of Speech Bye Bye.  

So what is this.... Dark Web????

China and North Korea are kind of wise in a way by censoring the internet.I can only imagine how different politics or voting would turn out if social media was shut down in election years.Censor the media for all i care,it's obvious what they want to do.Make people research and think for themselves.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, john510 said:

.Make people research and think for themselves.

Except then Mike's Theorem would apply. It states that: " For every single fact, there is at least one or more equal and opposing facts."

At the rate they are going the dinosaur fake news and the social media will no longer be viable for the left to use against the electorate. Like I say, at the going rate, it's only a matter of time before it collapses. When President-reject Biden finally has to stop playing "Hail to the Chief" when he walks into a room, fake news will be out of a job. What's left for the left? why they'll move into the internet with their bullshit.

30 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I commented before viewing the entire video. So is Ms. Powell really tall or Ms. Ellis really short?

I only noticed the cleavage. Mrs. Power AKA 'Big Bird'

Trump is over 6'?

EJX-RTxWwAAFMJR.jpg:large

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Except then Mike's Theorem would apply. It states that: " For every single fact, there is at least one or more equal and opposing facts."

At the rate they are going the dinosaur fake news and the social media will no longer be viable for the left to use against the electorate. Like I say, at the going rate, it's only a matter of time before it collapses. When President-reject Biden finally has to stop playing "Hail to the Chief" when he walks into a room, fake news will be out of a job. What's left for the left? why they'll move into the internet with their bullshit.

I only noticed the cleavage. Mrs. Power AKA 'Big Bird'

Trump is over 6'?

Trump is supposedly 6'3" according to his 2016 physical, or course that is up for debate (because why wouldn't it be anymore) and ranges from 6'1"-6'2" . But yes over 6" at least.

Sydney Powell is 6 foot tall. Evidently, she also has a penchant for wearing 2 inch heals so may come off as a bit taller. 

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/01/17/maga-lawyer-behind-michael-flynn-legal-strategy-098712

Also in the line of "fake news":  The CNN title makes a claim of "false" and then they go right on to prove it is "true". 

4nK3w7Yo.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Trump is supposedly 6'3" according to his 2016 physical, or course that is up for debate (because why wouldn't it be anymore) and ranges from 6'1"-6'2" . But yes over 6" at least.

Sydney Powell is 6 foot tall. Evidently, she also has a penchant for wearing 2 inch heals so may come off as a bit taller. 

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/01/17/maga-lawyer-behind-michael-flynn-legal-strategy-098712

Also in the line of "fake news":  The CNN title makes a claim of "false" and then they go right on to prove it is "true". 

4nK3w7Yo.png

The Semantic war pisses me off.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I like those Australian news sources.None here in the states would dare make fun of any Democrat even though there are plenty to make fun of.

Sky news is the "white supremacy" of news, extreme right wing. If you have watched any Sky news you must now immediately watch atleast 24hrs of Australia's ABC news (think CNN BBC CCP) to recalibrate back to the correct sheeple way of thinking. I would also suggest you wear a mask the whole time, double check your privilege, and if you intersectionality isnt high enough consider donating to BLM. That should get you back to right 🤔... left again. 

Edited by Str8jacket
More sarcasm required
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, flyerdan said:

Don't worry, Kamala and Nancy are cooking up an exit strategy for him two years and one day into his term, much like LBJ and Allen Dulles did for John Kennedy.

I wonder if he'll make it that far.

17 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

They better aim for the heart then.

His mind is so far gone now in two years he won't even think he's the President.It will be easy to get rid of him.Scary stuff.

• Like 3