Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/15/2020 at 4:27 PM, datzenmike said:

This summer on holiday in July heat and Datsun (so no AC) I made the mistake of drinking a lot of that Gator-aid type crap. Sitting for 18 hours and drinking basically salt water my ankles looked just like that. Don't drink that shit, drink water.  

Mike, is Trudeau gonna get his gun ban? seems like your homies are resisting it with exceptional zeal.

11 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Canada aims to bring in over 1.2 million immigrants over 3 years

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/30/canada-aims-to-bring-in-over-1-2-immigrants-over-next-3-years

The Prime Minister has been doing that since 2008, maybe even earlier. Part of the plot to over run the world. 

This country is next. opps, already has begun since Obama was in the WH. This is why the Democrats were pissed when Hillary lost, it interrupted their plans to take America down. 

So lock and load cause American's are not going to sit around much longer. Hope some of you have been stock piling up and joined a group with the same interest as you, to keep America great. 

canuduh.jpg

• Like 1
On 11/15/2020 at 7:15 PM, datzenmike said:

Sometimes we need saving from our own ignorance and biases. I started driving around '66, so for 10 years or more before that I would have been exposed to a world without seat belts.They didn't exist in the family car. I think the late '60s cars started having them but only if you owned a new car, most didn't so it may be several years before cars with seat belts became more available. I seem to remember '71 or '72?? before you were required by law to wear them, but I had already become enlightened. For others there was push back. You wore something uncomfortable that really didn't do anything.... unless you had an accident which is rare. It was like fire insurance, you griped about paying for it but it was handy if you needed it.

I had friends who refused to wear them. I got excuses like....

"It's better to be thrown free of the car in an accident"

"I drive very carefully"

"I know how to avoid accidents"

Helmets seatbelts masks.. Oh hell no, I'm free. Survival of the fittest is how nature weeds out stupid.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:04 AM, john510 said:

My answer to that last question,i'm not sure what your community looks like but mine and the bigger city near me was pretty much locked down.The only things open were The Walmart,Home Depot,grocery store,a few fast food joints and gas stations.Every other little retail/service type place was shutdown for months.The roads were empty.The boatyard i was working in closed.Yea we went overkill.We postponed the inevitable that's all.It's a flu bug,quit treating it like it's a death sentence for the majority of those that catch it.You virus experts need to contact the CDC and tell them you have the cure.

All those exceptions were where/why the spread continued.  You should also contact the CDC and inform them the CoVid is actually Influenza.  They will be so stoked that you figured that out...

• Like 1
On 11/16/2020 at 5:04 AM, john510 said:

.It's a flu bug,quit treating it like it's a death sentence for the majority of those that catch it.

On average 30-60K die from the regular seasonal flu. You're at 260K and the year isn't over. That's 4- 8 times normal. Before you start saying all flue were counted as co-vid the death rate from the flu was 24-64K this year. So even if ALL flu were counted as co-vid that's 200K so not a death sentence but  between 4 to 10 times more chance of a death sentence that regular flu.

Now if you look at it by age, for the elderly it is almost a death sentence. 

38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

On average 30-60K die from the regular seasonal flu. You're at 260K and the year isn't over. That's 4- 8 times normal. Before you start saying all flue were counted as co-vid the death rate from the flu was 24-64K this year. So even if ALL flu were counted as co-vid that's 200K so not a death sentence but  between 4 to 10 times more chance of a death sentence that regular flu.

Don't forget about the idiot in the blue states that were sending infected into assisted living homes exacerbating the initial numbers. 

I sure hope the ones involved with doing that get their just reward.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'd like to believe those numbers but have doubts those are accurate.Sure that many people died.Did they die from Covid or with Covid ? If somebody died from terminal cancer that had Covid we know what they list the COD as.I've posted this before but i'll say it again,my good friends mom died a couple months ago from two strokes in two days and a fall that broke her ankle.She was 85 and had been locked in her own home for quite some time before Covid came along.Two days in the hospital on life support before my friend cuts it off.They say she died from Covid.He's not buying it either.At 9.4% death rates for people over 85 that's not almost a death sentence.Considering the age that's actually pretty good.

3 hours ago, tr8er said:

All those exceptions were where/why the spread continued.  You should also contact the CDC and inform them the CoVid is actually Influenza.  They will be so stoked that you figured that out...

Or that shit is just floating through the air and there's really nothing we can do about it.Remember two weeks to flatten the curve,wear a mask to flatten the curve,stay at home to flatten the curve.Didn't work.

• Like 3

It's been proven now. People won't follow the CDC reqs because it goes against their political beliefs. So it is full throttle now and no putting the genie back in the bottle. Forget the shutdowns let it RIP as far as I am concerned. Take your precautions for yourself and get the vaccine if you can or want to. If you don't I will take your dose because I am low on the risk scale. Once I get the vaccine my interest in this topic will be nil and good luck with whatever plays out in your world. Just glad to see some success in the vaccine world. Germans got it first it looks like. I am glad the whole world was working on this. You all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Or that shit is just floating through the air and there's really nothing we can do about it.Remember two weeks to flatten the curve,wear a mask to flatten the curve,stay at home to flatten the curve.Didn't work.

It has worked elsewhere in the world, but this is a designer virus made in China to target America where, god forbid, the infringement of the right to be pig headed and think only of your own god damn self interest at the expense of your neighbors, would guarantee it's rampant spread. Flu season has happened every year since forever, but almost no one does anything about it instead of getting used to wearing a mask, staying home, washing hands often, avoiding any closed space with people, distancing, coughing into sleeve. If we had learned this over the last 100 years we wouldn't be so resistant to doing this now. We have the tools to contain this without closures until a vaccine can be made.

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

It's been proven now. People won't follow the CDC reqs because it goes against their political beliefs. 

Horseshit.Some people (very few from what i see) won't follow the guidelines because they're tired of it and don't think it's doing much if anything.I follow the guidelines even though i don't believe it's done much at all.Look where we're at now.It's not political belief.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/cheaters-president-trump-warns-4am-ballot-drops-hour-later-wisconsin-michigan-drop-300000-ballots-democrats-zero-trump/

"President Trump was prophetic again last night during his speech at 3:15am Eastern.  The President warned against 4am ballot drops and sure enough, that’s what happened."

6beIzsfW.jpeg

Yep, totally legit, nothing to see here, totally not a complete impossibility.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 5

Lindsay Graham is one of the hoax scammers who helped McCain push the fake Russia dossier all over DC and the intel agencies.

May be an innocent gesture but my hunch says he is as establishment as it gets. He better sniff the wind. 

https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/lindsey-graham-explains-kamala-harris-fist-bump-on-senate-floor/

• Like 2