Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

The security video on the news last night was a crooked dangly rope with a loop small enough to put a couple of fingers through. Only generally did it resemble a noose. I don't remember it having all those loops around it, just one or two. Suddenly there's this great big thick straight hanging (from the weight) with huge opening and a dozen loops around it. Did I imagine it or remember it wrongly or has something been changed .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

The security video on the news last night was a crooked dangly rope with a loop small enough to put a couple of fingers through. Only generally did it resemble a noose. I don't remember it having all those loops around it, just one or two. Suddenly there's this great big thick straight hanging (from the weight) with huge opening and a dozen loops around it. Did I imagine it or remember it wrongly or has something been changed .

Like Anomaly said there was some shady things going on. The agenda was to make the "white peoples" sport bend the knee. 

On 6/24/2020 at 4:26 PM, angliagt said:

I just decided that I'm OFFENDED by all the white cars/suvs in my neighborhood -

WHO do I blame this on? 

blame it on trump 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, john510 said:

Nascar finally released a photo of the noose.It is a noose and it's pretty big.Now how in the hell did this thing hang for almost a year and nobody saw it or said anything ? It's dangling in plain sight and never bothered anybody until this week ? Something strange about this.

Nothing strange, it's just another case of selective outrage and media sensationalism.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Chopper Jim said:

Here we go again. John Wayne Airport name change.

Chopper Jim

Then it should apply equally to anything natives, Mexicans blacks and whoever have ever said. Start with "Grab them by the pussy... "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Colt AR-15s are cheaper the that. Those 2 looked like they had never handled a gun if their lives. Sweeping across each other several times, really a shame to all responsible gun owners.

They look pretty responsible to me.Nobody got shot and their front yard doesn't have "Black Lives Matter" spray painted on it.

• Like 2

I'm sure the voters will turn it down, but I'm grabbing my popcorn and watching closely as the Milwaukee City Clowncil voted to dismantle their Police Dept.   Fortunately, the voters will have to vote for it.   Meanwhile, The City Clowncil members are paying $6k-ish per week/per member for private security funded by taxpayer money.  "No police is fine for you, but we need protection"

NYC is also reporting nearly doubling of recent murder rates, robberies, etc, and DeBlasio moves to cut a billion out of the Police budget.

I'm really surprised San Francisco is allowing these other cities to out-liberal them. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

2 more black guys shot in Black Lives Matter Zone.. WTF????????????   I give up with the Liberal thinking

https://komonews.com/news/local/2-critically-wounded-in-shooting-near-chop-area

they can have Seattle and the Summer of Love just don't tax me or come near where I live  The we will be fine

Basically, in support of black lives matter, antifa armed white militia members murdered two unarmed black teens in cold blood because "they fit the description". CHAZ security profiled 2 black teens, blamed 2 black teens for crimes by another and shot the unarmed teens at least 10 times. Chaz security then killed the black teen that survived the first 10 rounds EXECUTION STYLE - From the stream you can hear "not dead yet huh"? Followed by a single shot, probably the coup de gras. Straight up execution! They did exactly what they protested police for, and even worse, but still think they were in the right.
  • Thanks 1