Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, john510 said:

Bubba,the media and BLM were seriously disappointed he couldn't turn this into more.

No fucking shit. Where were Jackson and Sharpton? They are usually on top of this. 

39 minutes ago, john510 said:

Now i'd like to know what idiot found the rope and assumed it was a noose and ran with it ? Should i remove the rope hanging from my garage door so i don't offend anybody ? It's got a loop tied with an overhand knot but if you're overly paranoid you could say it was a noose.

Shortage of common sense. FBI had to straighten it out??? wtf?

1 hour ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Bubba is finished He is with Jesse Smolett  both shamed Don Lemmon.  I thought this was a Jessie case 2 days ago.

People are sick of this and the Chop/Chaz. this will all backfire one day,

Be honest the More Left they go Nancy Pelosi will get ousted from within

Bubba is just a driver. He should fire his crew chief or who ever. Maybe get Quaker Oats for a sponsor to even things out. 

• Like 3

Sharpton was all over this. He wanted answers right now from the FBI or he was "headed to Talladega and not to drive a racecar". His words. Saw it yesterday.

Chopper Jim

Edited by Chopper Jim
up dated information
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Chopper Jim said:

Sharpton was all over this. He wanted answers right now from the FBI or he was "headed to Talladega and not to drive a racecar". His words. Saw it yesterday.

Chopper Jim

Several years ago in Long Beach CA a White woman was assaulted by a group of Black women.  Noted by his absence was "Rev Al" not standing on his soap box in front of city hall demanding his regular mantra of immediate jailing of the obviously racist perpertrators of this heinous act.  Selective vision ?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Imagine if he wanted to make things better,rather than stirring things up.

Chopper Jim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nascar finally released a photo of the noose.It is a noose and it's pretty big.Now how in the hell did this thing hang for almost a year and nobody saw it or said anything ? It's dangling in plain sight and never bothered anybody until this week ? Something strange about this.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, john510 said:

Nascar finally released a photo of the noose.It is a noose and it's pretty big.Now how in the hell did this thing hang for almost a year and nobody saw it or said anything ? It's dangling in plain sight and never bothered anybody until this week ? Something strange about this.

Big enough to put you hand in to pull a garage door down. What happened to the video of it from last fall. It was small and barely a noose noose I thought it was a loop. Only picture I can find was shot from a foot away and nothing for perspective look larger than it was. WTF????

here

@ 2:26

Mistakes happen, now distance yourself and stop talking about it (specially to reporters and MOST specially to CNN) or you'll look like Smollett. This is a non event.

Hell find out who was responsible for designating that garage to you!!!!

33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Him and Jackson have never worked a day in their lives.

JESSE JACKSON'S OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY

He had some blood on his shirt, saying, 'This is Dr. King's blood.' I personally did not see him touch Dr. King."

Our reporter Lisa Sylvester talked to another SCLC leader, the Rev. Hosea Williams, now a member of the Atlanta City Council. "Jesse was talking to the press out in the yard after we were sure Dr. King was absolutely dead," he recalled. "Jesse . . . showed them the blood on his shirt, and I know the blood didn't come from Dr. King."

Williams said he and other King associates watched Jackson on television the next morning. "Jesse said he was feeling bad and sick. Before we knew it, he was on the 'Today' show. I thought it was horrible," Williams said. "Why would he keep a bloody shirt on all night? The blood did not come from the body of Dr. King." Williams attributes Jackson's actions at the time to his youth. "I feel very bad about it," Williams said. "He was just a young man and made a mistake. It could hurt him".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1987/06/23/jesse-jacksons-overnight-celebrity/6563efcd-642e-41eb-a012-6ae06ed0342d/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Big enough to put you hand in to pull a garage door down. What happened to the video of it from last fall. It was small and barely a noose noose I thought it was a loop. Only picture I can find was shot from a foot away and nothing for perspective look larger than it was. WTF????

here

@ 2:26

Mistakes happen, now distance yourself and stop talking about it (specially to reporters and MOST specially to CNN) or you'll look like Smollett. This is a non event.

Hell find out who was responsible for designating that garage to you!!!!

Their garage assignments are dictated by standings,points or your last race finishing position.Something like that.