Migrants will be used as a biological weapon against the red states that open back up, can't have the states getting all uppity and challenging the narrative after all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9322407/108-migrants-tested-positive-coronavirus-released-Texas.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FYI ...  representative Jamie Herrera Butthole deletes my Twitter comments , but seems to refuse to block me .. was hoping for the block so I could tweet that out ... she’s a bit more slippery than I thought. 

Well played miss Butthole ,, well played.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 3/4/2021 at 7:32 PM, Jahva Jef said:

A9pulgS.jpg

Ok,I need some help on this one. Who is she looking at? Is there a new app that allows individual eye movement, like a lizard? What's with the charcoal ring around her lips? Has she been huffing black paint? I feel bad for her, because being deployed sucks, and it must suck triple without friends. Even a "sorta" friend would have stopped that picture. "Don't post that picture girl, if you turn it sideways, then your lips look like a puffy butt hole..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, frankendat said:

Ok,I need some help on this one. Who is she looking at? Is there a new app that allows individual eye movement, like a lizard? What's with the charcoal ring around her lips? Has she been huffing black paint? I feel bad for her, because being deployed sucks, and it must suck triple without friends. Even a "sorta" friend would have stopped that picture. "Don't post that picture girl, if you turn it sideways, then your lips look like a puffy butt hole..."

She's looking at herself.

Impossible!! You can only look at your reflection. Of yourself.

The 'charcoal ring' is a shadow from her prominent lips formed into a moue. You'll have to look that word up but similar to a duck face.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, frankendat said:

Actually I might stand corrected on my shit post. There is a great young black conservative movement going that would prolly tare old ugly fucks like me a new one. That soldier is pretty smokin, surrounded by Full Metal Jacket psychos

Honestly Mike, wouldn’t surprise me.  

Your former Defense Minister Paul Hellyer stated in 2005 that not only are aliens real, but they are living among us.  Add that together with the videos released by the US’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) showing Navy Confirmed “Unknown Aerial Phenomenon”... and maybe he is a lizard.  

45 minutes ago, Soundline said:

6399A954-CAB6-4665-BDDA-ED11B80E705E.jpeg

What in the wide world of sports has Valentines Day got to do with immigrants, strength, healing or unity... or family for that matter.  Look it up.  I'd be throwing feces through the cage at her.

• Like 2