Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Please explain why you think SpaceX is fake.

I'm sorry you might think the moon landing was real too, I personally do not.

Look at the footage, the way the rocket crashes, its almost a joke, which is what I think all this new puppet administartion is about. I hope you don't think Mitt Robney or Linsey Graham are good guys. Just a thought, nothing personal at all

43 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Look at the footage, the way the rocket crashes, its almost a joke, which is what I think all this new puppet administartion is about. I hope you don't think Mitt Robney or Linsey Graham are good guys. Just a thought, nothing personal at all

So are all the people filming SN9 and SN10 from a distance, that have fan pages on YouTube in on the hoax too? They're making fake animations or model films as well? 

How does Mittens and Dossier Graham fit in?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

How does Mittens and Dossier Graham fit in?

They are both guilty as fauhk, for whatever crazy, epstein mob centerpiece bullshit they have been involved in.

You didn't see how General Kelly was watching him ( Graham ) like a hawk at Bush funeral when everyone got letters. 

I think Mitt was so dumb he was caught of guard.

5 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

You do know you can actually prove people went to the moon just using an astronomy laser right?* Not to mention we now have relatively recent imaging of the moon of good enough resolution to see some of the lander remnants left behind.**

But I will give you the simplest of all reasons the moon landing was real. Because if it was fake Russia and likely now China would never fucking shut up about it. 

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

**https://www.space.com/6997-photos-reveal-apollo-11-moon-landing-site.html

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

So is the impeachment going to be used as smoke and mirrors for the current administration to distract from or do more dirty work? Just wondering if there is a ulterior motive like so many attention getting actions of the past.

If we make Johnny fall in the mud maybe Ma wont notice the dirt on our face.

Nah, they wouldn't do that

Edited by DaBlist
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

They are both guilty as fauhk, for whatever crazy, epstein mob centerpiece bullshit they have been involved in.

You didn't see how General Kelly was watching him ( Graham ) like a hawk at Bush funeral when everyone got letters. 

I think Mitt was so dumb he was caught of guard.

Image result for fuck outta here gif

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

74F6NLqYUMLsgwyCwx5mJd-970-80.jpg.webp

I'm not a nay sayer, but, all that could have been put there remotely. Even the footprints. Later missions could have been real, just the first faked to beat the Russians. I watched Neil live on TV back in the day.

It was filmed by Stanley freaken Kubrick somewhere in LA, probably Castle Rock studios. 

God bless Julian Assange in this cruele world of spinless haters,

You will all be judged by Ted Cruz is a wax cotton cod piece, Ratshill

Edited by Jahva Jef
does not fit with liberal narrative often used in auto products