• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pssssst.....hey......guess what?

MY FONT IS BIGGEST, BIDEN WON!! 😄

Oh, and here's a good article about those suitcases.  Keep grasping at straws though.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/georgia-suitcase-video-ballots-trump-b1766363.html

Edited by HRH
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, HRH said:

Oh, and here's a good article about those suitcases.  Keep grasping at straws though.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/georgia-suitcase-video-ballots-trump-b1766363.html

no one told them to leave, this won’t be hard to prove. Normal behavior to scan ballots when no one is around. Right..

classic two movies on one screen moment. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, HRH said:

Pssssst.....hey......guess what?

MY FONT IS BIGGEST, BIDEN WON!! 😄

LOL, NO. MY FONT IS THE BIGGEST. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

I would add something but last time I did he rage quit and ran off to his little pussified safe room .. 

cuz you’re a cry baby bitch Matt

Come on Bananars unload what you got to say!!! Seems like your holding back!!! He did just as you said no doubt!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

I think the bigger problem now is if those two Georgia senate seats are lost to the Dems. We will be fucked. This is where Trumps wrecking ball behavior had repercussions that extended past the presidency. Let's hope the polls are wrong.

Can you describe Trump's wrecking ball behavior ? And has that other side practiced any wrecking ball behavior themselves ? Or is it only Trump ? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

I think the bigger problem now is if those two Georgia senate seats are lost to the Dems. We will be fucked. This is where Trumps wrecking ball behavior had repercussions that extended past the presidency. Let's hope the polls are wrong.

If you look at down ballots, Republicans did very well. Look how many toss up house seat were won. Literally all of them and counting. Last I heard it was 29 toss ups and flipped a number of them. 

senate is different. In my opinion down ballot fraud flipped a few seats.  Mainly those in the contested swing states.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, john510 said:

Can you describe Trump's wrecking ball behavior ? And has that other side practiced any wrecking ball behavior themselves ? Or is it only Trump ? 

His outlandish rhetoric for one. The name calling was childish and below the presidency imo his personality is probably the #1 reason he lost. I think what is going to hurt him most is when he cleared the protesters with teargas for a photo OP. I am for teargas for people being destructive but in that case it was a bad call. Georgia's population is 32% Black and the democrats are actually good at getting a turnout. Holding rallys with maskless morons makes light of the current situation when it's the nonwhite population that is paying a heavier toll with covid. That is wrecking ball behavior. He has his core but it obviously wasn't enough.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

His outlandish rhetoric for one. The name calling was childish and below the presidency imo his personality is probably the #1 reason he lost. I think what is going to hurt him most is when he cleared the protesters with teargas for a photo OP. I am for teargas for people being destructive but in that case it was a bad call. Georgia's population is 32% Black and the democrats are actually good at getting a turnout. Holding rallys with maskless morons makes light of the current situation when it's the nonwhite population that is paying a heavier toll with covid. That is wrecking ball behavior. He has his core but it obviously wasn't enough.

I see you didn't answer the question about Trump's opposition.Typical.I know the left never used name calling or childish behavior correct ? A very professional and polite group they are i'm sure.Nancy Pelosi tearing up a SOTU speech was completely acceptable.Adam Schiff straight up lying out of his ass publicly was good also.Biden calling Trump a clown ? Come on man.Trump's outlandish rhetoric,and everybody elses.There's a huge difference between one man's words opposed to the hundreds of politicians that oppose his ideas and say things just as bad as Trump.And teargas ? not enough of it was used,not even close.Portland is a great example of what happens when you don't use enough tear gas on these savages.Those people aren't civilized Americans.Gas em.

Edited by john510
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

I would add something but last time I did he rage quit and ran off to his little pussified safe room .. 

cuz you’re a cry baby bitch Matt

Actually, I left because everyone dragged politics into every thread imaginable and it was annoying as fuck.  I prefer not having politics in Datsun forums, but since it's been resurrected here, don't think I don't relish poking the bear.

And it looks to me like you're the cry baby bitch since you can't accept facts.  Like the fact that Biden won.  FACT.  Do you need help understanding that?  It's called an election.  People vote.  Whoever gets the most electoral college votes win.  Pretty simple, really.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, HRH said:

Actually, I left because everyone dragged politics into every thread imaginable and it was annoying as fuck.  I prefer not having politics in Datsun forums, but since it's been resurrected here, don't think I don't relish poking the bear.

And it looks to me like you're the cry baby bitch since you can't accept facts.  Like the fact that Biden won.  FACT.  Do you need help understanding that?  It's called an election.  People vote.  Whoever gets the most electoral college votes win.  Pretty simple, really.

Hate to break your "fact" but that is not what the constitution says. 

Electoral votes are not awarded yet, once each state certifies it's election and allocates its electoral votes it then goes to the senate. As those steps have not happened then NO Biden has not won, yet. Saying it is a "fact" he is the winner is not technically correct, no electoral votes have been awarded. He is the PROJECTED winner by the MEDIA but that has NO constitutional function. There is a projected winner but NO ONE has won yet because the steps have not been completed.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 7
49 minutes ago, HRH said:

First off,, I don't care if Biden won .. I've said it many times on here and in real life. Whoever is president makes NO difference in my life whatsoever. 

You ,, didn't just leave as you put it,,, YOU  literally started a thread crying cuz the pumpkin skinned man was going to hurt you by being elected.. YOU DID THAT

Ted was reading it to the two ( card carrying) minorities riding in van coming back from Eaglerock swap meet in California ..  

Conveniently for you , the threads i"m referencing you being a crybaby in are locked so i can't post what a grown man crying looks like.

You deleted all your threads content because you are in fact a middle aged , WHITE , SJW wanna-be , crying for the people you deem helpless in Spokane .. In one diatribe you even announced you are going to quit your job because of the nasty customers coming in and voicing their opinion.. lol 

YOU, moved all your "content" to NWD because there's so many RACISTS!!  on here.. It's laughable as the one of the main moderators  ( skin so white it's almost translucent) on NWD used to have Hillsburrito as his location on this forum.. You think he was refencing the great Hispanic heritage of the city?? Are you really that naïve ??  

It's like coming on here "anonymously" seriously what does that show ??    lol  

Lastly but not leastly ,,,, Your a crybaby that's now dancing around like a 2 year old that just shit his pants cuz ,,,,,  cuz,,,, well fuck if we can figure it out to be honest. 

I think Racheal Maddow reruns might be on so i  better skeedaddle off for now.. 

You're welcome 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Come on Bananars unload what you got to say!!! Seems like your holding back!!! He did just as you said no doubt!

Hey ,, Hillary Clinton boy..

My camera died but,,,,,  i shit you not...  We came across a 8 lug 421 powered 2 door Catalina (63??)  in the secure "museum" area of a junkyard a couple weekends ago.. Car looked almost complete didn't open hood so not sure if it had engine .. Not really for sale,  but not being taken care of either.. Ted is working on a package deal for the Datsuns and when i go to tow all of them i will text you a few pics ,,,,  

• Like 2
On 12/2/2020 at 7:59 AM, bottomwatcher said:

But Trump says the election was rigged. You don't believe him?

Fine, but we need to see people who did commit the "negligible" fraud punished to the fullest extent of the law and put in prison.

I mean if you rob a bank or mug a child for his lunch money, both get sent up.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Fine, but we need to see people who did commit the "negligible" fraud punished to the fullest extent of the law and put in prison.

I mean if you rob a bank or mug a child for his lunch money, both get sent up.

Yes this /\  People know there has never been much done with voter fraud penalty wise.Why not cheat if you're that into politics ? I say lock them up long term when caught.Then remove their right to vote ever again.

• Like 3