• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 9:11 AM, ducky said:

I think this is like a rolling upload. I noticed if I had a big picture elsewhere, I couldn't upload anything else. It's capped at 4mb sitewide for me

Yes, looks like a global/sitewide limit of 4mb, which really isn't much. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

No, site-wide sum of all your attachments.

Oh...   I see.  Good first step.  I’d be willing to pay a lil to change the M to a G.  What’s the annual fee?   Make the limit scaled to post count?   Or rep?   

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Farmer said:

It works

20190629_124408.jpg

Dang dood, killer collection of cars!  I see the 620 of course!  I'll give it a try.........is that an AMC Sportabout Wagon with the rear glass open?  Is that a 1969 Chevelle?  And I see a reflection of a Beetle..maybe a Super Beetle?........in the green paint of the 620!  Nice! 😎

• Like 1
On 8/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, pidge said:

Cool brush guard, is that factory?

-Pidge

Those chrome round bars were manufactured & sold by Amco, who also made rear trunk lid luggage racks, shift knobs & other cool accessories, from the 60's thru the early 80's.  They made LOTS of Datsun products & marketed them thru the Datsun dealerships, so they were considered Datsun Dealer add on (not "factory") accessories.   I worked at a British shop  in MD in the mid 80's, we bought out one of their warehouses, sold LOTS of these products! 😎 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, yenpit said:

Dang dood, killer collection of cars!  I see the 620 of course!  I'll give it a try.........is that an AMC Sportabout Wagon with the rear glass open?  Is that a 1969 Chevelle?  And I see a reflection of a Beetle..maybe a Super Beetle?........in the green paint of the 620!  Nice! 😎

I was at a car show