Lovexplosions

3d printing

So will this topic be the part of the internet we need to visit for any 620 parts that needs te be reproduced? I'd love to get the files needed to print some stuff because i live in the Netherlands and parts are hard to come by. I can have parts printed over here so just the files would be very helpful. Clamshell, gauge bezel, etc.

5 hours ago, Eric said:

So will this topic be the part of the internet we need to visit for any 620 parts that needs te be reproduced? I'd love to get the files needed to print some stuff because i live in the Netherlands and parts are hard to come by. I can have parts printed over here so just the files would be very helpful. Clamshell, gauge bezel, etc.

Possibly. I know I'll be posting in here with anything I want to announce. I also started an instagram for my "business". @featherlight.industries

Last night, I posted my fender emblems on thingiverse. My issue will likely be that I'm running out of stuff that's easily made and even less that are easily printed. The dash has a curvature to it, and therefore would likely need someone to scan it, fix mesh issues, the cut it up for easiest printing. The results would be worth it, but I just don't have that skill.

If anyone wants me to MAKE a part for any vehicle, they'd need to send me a message with pictures of it so I can check it out and see if I could do it or not. I'm definitely not opposed to getting parts and modelling them for mostly free.

• Like 3