Blue Lake 2020 (PENDING)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, I'm reporting back. Granted I am quite a ways away from the PNW but....I'll also be vague AF in order to protect the innocent (as well as the gUiLty).

So this show was not advertised as it has been in the past, we are a small rural community so it was done by word of mouth. I talked with the organizer of the show and that person told me it would be a stripped down version of previous shows. No vendors, no food trucks, etc. We full on expected to roll into the parking lot and be told by some local authority to leave. We pulled in and boom, full on car show....tents, vendors, food trucks, DJ. Just about everyone I talked to prior to show day (organizer included) said this would be a Car Cruise not a Car Show because car shows are currently not allowed here. On the news the next day there was a story about a town south of here the held a car racing event on the same weekend and the organizers are now being investigated......WTF, really?

Well, what good is this post without pics.

t1s3VGD.jpgsxK2jMf.jpg

Bre7fgh.jpg

MnOK4VT.jpg

14c0VwC.jpg

This dude showed up all random. We got to meet a new Datsun guy....with a 1200 even.

RmvMquQ.jpg

Edited by KELMO
EDIT: Whoa, didn't put a pic of the Missus' car.
  • Like 9