Check valve fuel tank

Eric

Number 7 is the one to replace, i have bought a new one way valve but now the question is how should it be fitted? Is it open from the gas tank to the fuel neck or is it open from the fuel neck to the gas tank? I it to let pressure out of the tank or the vent the tank so let air into the tank?

49316096428_f699e0cc1f_b.jpg

And where does the other end of the line go to? Number 6 is connected to number 7, the pipes makes a U bend after that and then what? Where to connect it to?

Edited by Eric
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Jersey said:

You’ll find it here...

These truck were never sold where i live so finding one should be hard. Thanks for helping me with this information

• Like 1

You’re welcome! 

On a side note...I spent the summer of 1983 in Wijk aan Zee, on a summer exchange program. The family I stayed with, owned a home in Beverwijk and each summer they would stay at a campground with cabins, in Wijk aan Zee. Us kids camped out in our tents. What a great time I had visiting your country!

Edited by Jersey
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

datsun-pickup2.JPG

They were also sold as a 'double pick-up' in England. Four seater almost car like with room in the back

England as in UK England or England as in New England in the US? I have never seen on of these for real and don't know anyone who has one.

19 hours ago, Jersey said:

You’re welcome! 

On a side note...I spent the summer of 1983 in Wijk aan Zee, on a summer exchange program. The family I stayed with, owned a home in Beverwijk and each summer they would stay at a campground with cabins, in Wijk aan Zee. Us kids camped out in our tents. What a great time I had visiting your country!

Beverwijk is about 30 minuten drive from my house, Wijk aan Zee is a nice place to spend your summer.

• Like 1