Any RHD 320's In US ??

difrangia

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do but mine never came from the factory with a heater box, who ever owned it in Australia cut the fresh air box and added a heater core to it(they siliconed it in I think), it was done with some thought, but it doesn't have the defrosters connected and it never has had them connected as there is really no way to connect them without a heater box, I have factory plugs where the heater box holes are and a plastic factory plug where the heater fan switch would be.

DSCN3084.jpg

The dash plug where the heater fan switch would have been.

DSCN2728.jpg

• Like 1

I connected all that up a long time ago, the core gets warm when the engine is warmed up.

I suspect if I was motivated I could figure out how to connect that oval hole on the bottom of the fresh air box to the defrosters, it would only work when the vehicle was moving though, but that one has been in storage for a while now.

I have no idea where this truck was exported from in Australia, but it must have got cold there as they installed a heater core in it.

• Like 1