Sign in to follow this  
Jonnywm

What make of wheels are there

Hi guys 

Im new here so you might be seeing a lot more post about the datsun’s. Been trying to find out what wheels these are. Been searching the web for a few hours and can’t find very much on them. Actually can’t find anything about them. Just some photos. I’m sure some on here can help me with these. 

9869FEEE-E530-465F-81CD-498C23C6AD27.jpeg

Coolest-Old-School-Wheels-Ever-RS-Watana

These are Watanabe 8 spoke, I doubt those are but probably made to look like them. I think there are others that look like these too. To me rims are like jewelry and everyooe over does it. $1,000 on rims on a $3,000 car looks retarded. However If I had a set in gray or silver I would totally rock some Watanabes. They are classic understated elegance like a woman wearing pearls with a sweater or a gown... they go with anything.

Hi 

Thanks guys for helping me out again!!! 

Yes mike your completely right. You really can’t go wrong with a pair of Watanabes. The price isn’t the best for a set but you pay for what you get I guess. 

I have a spare set of 15x7s sitting in my garage, I had to go to 16s due to a BIG brake conversion.

16s were even harder to find.

If you want to save a little money but want some Wats, you can always get the standard one piece cast R-type.  Just watch the auctions.  The prices on them vary A LOT.  Also check the size/offset because that usually will push the selling price if it's more desirable.  It isn't hard to come by them on a good deal.

Edited by BrandonS

and what the name of this one, I can´t find on web.!! found a similar but nothing of this! it´s really hard to find ones

maybe find the holly grail on wheels 🤣

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 6.57.46 PM (1).jpeg