Sign in to follow this  
cnpbaker

1968 520 for sale

I purchased this in January, located in Saskatchewan and is currently at a garage there where it went through a full inspection. The owner I purchased it from, bought it last year from the original owner where it sat for 20 plus years in his shed, There is very little to no rust which is rare...just some bumps and bruises from being a farm truck. There is no rust cancer or any major issues. It is all original (missing the mirrors)

It's pretty much all original, 1300 cc 4 cylinder and 4 speed standard transmission. The fuel tank was removed, flushed and sealed, fuel lines blown and the truck runs great, very quiet. I paid $1500 and just forwarded $2000 towards repairs. I'll probably go ahead and get the needed work done such as replacing 3 leaky block frost plugs, brakes, clutch master and slave, brake master so that it can be driven on a transport to ship it home, Windsor. I may keep it I I can't get a decide price. I'm looking at a different classic. I'll find out shortly what I have into it at the garage. Right now it's $3500.

• Like 2