1968 520 for sale

cnpbaker

I purchased this in January, located in Saskatchewan and is currently at a garage there where it went through a full inspection. The owner I purchased it from, bought it last year from the original owner where it sat for 20 plus years in his shed,

It's pretty much all original, 1300 cc 4 cylinder and 4 speed standard transmission. The fuel tank was removed, flushed and sealed, fuel lines blown and the truck ran for the first time in 20+ years. I paid $1500 and just spent $1400 in repairs. I've decided to take a different direction, currently looking at a '67 Mustang an hour away. Instead of spending $1500 getting it home, that'll go towards another project.

$2500 and it's yours. Currently located at Exhausted Repair, Dalmeny, Saskatchewan. Link is below for more pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106921229@N08/albums/72157712685583868/with/49390750811/

Edited by cnpbaker
Pictures link
  • Like 3
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a clean Datsun. Price is $8400 Cdn. If that was for sale when I was looking, I would have grabbed it. Now it's time to move forward, I have an offer for $2000 and he'll arrange shipping. I'll see if I can cut my losses, trying to get $2500. See more pics here. The descriptions in some images are from the mechanic.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106921229@N08/albums/72157712685583868/with/49390750811/

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...