Ooph!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/27/2022 at 3:20 PM, Ooph! said:

I have been telling myself I'll start working on the pickup any day now.

I finally looked at it to see why one of the hood hinges had broken and in the process found a little tidbit.

Under the windshield there are small oval holes, a couple of them has what looks like a plastic drain the part number from www.carpartsmanual.com is 66820-B5000.

A casual search shows nothing available,  are they needed? forget about them?

20220521_203610.jpg

20220521_203813.jpg

Did these all break, or is this how they're supposed to look? I cannot find a picture of a new original. I have an old one here and want to print them

16 hours ago, ducky said:

Did these all break, or is this how they're supposed to look? I cannot find a picture of a new original. I have an old one here and want to print them

There are 5 holes and I think there were 2 of them, that one is broken I'll look again to see what I have.

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 9:44 PM, Ooph! said:

There are 5 holes and I think there were 2 of them, that one is broken I'll look again to see what I have.

I'm an idjit I forgot about those clips, I went back and looked and that is the better out of the 2 I have

Its all there but split down the side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi My name is Ooph! and I'm an Autohaulic, every evening I cruise the ad's for cars and dream of buying my next big project and the reality is I don't have time for the cars I already own. I just began working on this project that's been stored away.

20221120_124852.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I have a 2000 Xterra that needs to be dealt with soon, is the v6 useful for swaps or is the whole 4x4 chassis usable as a swap? I checked the dimensions it doesn't match a 620 in width

2000 4x4 Xterra with auto transmission 

Edited by Ooph!