Dick’s Dick’s Dick’s Dick’s Dick’s MAY 24th ,,KENT WA

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So assuming this most likely will be a tele-commute type event to avoid the shit storm we will get if we actually do it... 

. Maybe we should all just drive by there in the next week or so and park in back lot .. get out and take a few pictures of your Datsun .. Submit them and someone could photo shop them together..  

• Like 2

We ( Olympia and Tacoma clowns) have decided since  either we have had a cold(?), or been around someone with a cold(?)  , or are worried for their parents .. ( not to mention fuck nuts that was literally dying from a fever & cough last week)  no one would caravan up this next Sunday . 

Soooooo we are moving date to Sunday April 26th (last) one ,,,, and maybe there will be better news then about social distancing and shit. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

We ( Olympia and Tacoma clowns) have decided since  either we have had a cold(?), or been around someone with a cold(?)  , or are worried for their parents .. ( not to mention fuck nuts that was literally dying from a fever & cough last week)  no one would caravan up this next Sunday . 

Soooooo we are moving date to Sunday April 26th (last) one ,,,, and maybe there will be better news then about social distancing and shit. 

Date moving is ok. I'm still going to shove some Dicks in my fat fucking mouth. Feel free to quote me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, I made it there and back. I was in the parking lot from 12:05 to about 12:45.

I didn't see any other Datsuns or old cars. It was raining this morning and the sun came out right about 11:30am. I will try to keep up this momentum and continue getting some stuff done on my 280Z.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 1:12 PM, Bleach said:

Well, I made it there and back. I was in the parking lot from 12:05 to about 12:45.

I didn't see any other Datsuns or old cars. It was raining this morning and the sun came out right about 11:30am. I will try to keep up this momentum and continue getting some stuff done on my 280Z.

This isn't happening  until tomorrow on Tuesday , or was that next Tusday

• Like 1