80datson

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Yup FB is a good place to start. Found both my bumpers on there. One I got from a guy in Malaysia and the other from a guy in Greece. You can also check yahoo japan n eBay 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 10:45 AM, Hawaiian620 said:

I'll be starting my search for these bumpers. Do you use the stock turn sigs from the US grill or do you need JDM lights? 

These need the JDM lights, but if you don't mind aftermarket they can be had cheap out of Malaysia on ebay.  👍

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Jessica Rae said:

Hi. Where did you find the jdm bumpers ? I’ve searched every where and unless I want to spend 2k it’s impossible. 

If you want metal, it's gonna be expensive...

Here's a new front on YJA

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t1081074162

I was able to get a pair of fiberglass bumpers off YJA for less than $500 a few years back. If you are willing to paint (or wrap) them, that could be a way to go? Chrome wraps have come a long way lately and can mimic the look of chrome very well. 

99529699EA124280AA019218812B887D30987000

Edited by datsunfreak
  • Like 1

I found 2 different rear chrome bumpers on eBay. One with the smaller license plate opening and the other with the wider opening. My license plate will probably stay where it’s at now so that really doesn’t matter and I know both will need adjustments to fit. So is it just preference on look at this point or is there still some functionality I should be aware of.  Any suggestions ? Thanks !

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Jessica Rae said:

I found 2 different rear chrome bumpers on eBay. One with the smaller license plate opening and the other with the wider opening. My license plate will probably stay where it’s at now so that really doesn’t matter and I know both will need adjustments to fit. So is it just preference on look at this point or is there still some functionality I should be aware of.  

The wider opening is for an Aussie car, the narrow for a Japanese car. Just a difference in plate sizes/shapes.

Point of order, you are asking questions in a thread about B310 bumpers but your profile says you have a B210

So which one do you need bumpers for? The difference between the two matters a lot, and for multiple reasons. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a b210. Didn’t realize where I was posting at. I do have a question and I’ll post here and on the b210. I have the correct chrome bumpers now and my body guy will install this week but I realized when he takes off the original back bumper there will be two holes visible after the chrome one is installed. He suggested I either patch them or instal a dual tip muffler one side and a 3rd brake light on the other. He sent me a pic and the muffler looks ok but not too crazy about the 3rd brake light. Just looks odd. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do. What looks best ? Thanks 🙂 

On 8/20/2023 at 9:10 PM, Jessica Rae said:

I have a b210. Didn’t realize where I was posting at. I do have a question and I’ll post here and on the b210.

B210 is Much easier to source, since you can often get them out of Australia. My front was from a junkyard in Osaka, my rear was from a junkyard in Sydney. 

On 8/20/2023 at 9:10 PM, Jessica Rae said:

my body guy will install this week but I realized when he takes off the original back bumper there will be two holes visible after the chrome one is installed.... Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do. What looks best ? Thanks 🙂 

On my car, I just left the holes. But if you are planning on painting the car, I would definitely fill them in.

image.jpeg.60fe10c0dc247b2bde285e78ad3d4b8d.jpeg

Edited by datsunfreak
  • Like 1