1976 Datsun 620 brake lines

WhiteWolf

I am in the process of putting new brake lines in my 76 Datsun 620 and I have come across a problem. I have most of my lines in what I believe to be the right place but I can’t find where my last brake line feeds to. It is the brake line that comes out of the front of the NLSV. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it; been trying to figure this out for a few weeks now and can’t find any information that is helping me.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for a '78... the very front most fitting line goes forward to a brass 3 way connection (might be mounted on the top of the right frame rail or bottom of the fire wall. it's not clear) with one line to the front right brake and the other up to the top of the fire wall to another 3 way connection of which the two lines continue over to the left side with one to the front left brake and the other to the rear master cylinder which is for the front brakes. Again this is for a '78 with disc brakes and a NLSVD and is assumed to be the same.