Covid-19 Prepared?

It's all Hoo-Doo-Vodoo, which rolls into dollars and cents.  We can't even get a good or correct answer on where our tax dollars go.  This is not going to be anymore accurate.  Had a friend tell me that there family member was in the hospital for a type of cancer.  Just happened that they tested positive for the 19, but not sick from it.  The member passed during, cancer treatments, and they still checked, the 19 as a death.  Hmmmmmm?  Yeah, the numbers are skewed.  Lobbyist, big business and politicians have pockets like a 5th grader on an annual Easter egg hunt!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just spent 5 weeks on the research vessel I work on with a company rep that spent 5 days in the ICU thinking he was going to die with COVID.  He is the ripe old age of 39 and racked up 10s of thousands in medical Bill's. It happens. The worst part is being the Master and ships medical care provider I had to administer all the COVID tests to new crew and any vendors that came onboard. I stopped at sticking the swabs up their noses and let then do it themselves but had to take the snot swabs and put them in the rapid test solution and perform the tests. The rapid tests are in kit form and now only take 10 minutes but handling other Mens and Womens snot coated swabs is not my favorite thing to do! I now have both doses of Pfizer and it no big deal. Now that the vaccine is easily obtainable if you don't want to get it before coming on my vessel you need to find a job somewhere else. Will be company policy shortly.

One could always buy a retired ferry or small cargo ship and live out in international waters.  This way you'd be free and could wrench on Datsuns all day.  Grinding noise would never be an issue because the sea life wouldn't be Karen' it up.  Pull into port for supplies every now and then.  Living large as an old Sailor!!  Rum, wrenches and sea hags!

• Like 1

Yet another person dies from the vaccine, only know bout it due to him being a public figure.  How many others are counted but not publicized?  Tragic.  Should never be forced on anybody as an adult, because we are still free, right?  Maybe not.

From Covid-101.org -

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When these reports are received, doctors from CDC and the FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

Between December 2020 and April 5th, 2021, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who got a vaccine. After careful review, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that these vaccines contributed to the patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Last update: April 8, 2021, 8:22 pm

These are the same guys who, again, can't tell us where our tax dollars go?  The graph below is interesting as well.  It won't fit on here, but take a look at it cause it's interesting.

From: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/dashboard/kff-covid-19-vaccine-monitor-dashboard/

Edited by 4perrev
addition of info
  • Sad 1

I wouldn't expect a lot of truth from any of these people at this point.We've been somewhat bullshitted from day one regarding this whole ordeal.How could Doctors assume there is no evidence to support the vaccine killed anybody when they have people that died after getting it ? They must think all of us are stupid.Here's another one that makes me wonder,the wifes friend and coworker got her first shot a month ago.Two weeks later she's sicker than shit with Covid and missed two weeks of work.They still told her she needs her second shot.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

If you died after grocery shopping can it be assumed that shopping was the cause??? Of course not. People die for a whole lot of reasons. On a long enough time line we will all die after getting the vaccine shot. Hell some people died after getting the seasonal flu shot but the risk, exceedingly small though it is, is better than getting the flu.

Two weeks after getting immunized isn't really enough time to be fully protected. By fully protected I mean the 60%...75% protection afforded by the first dose and why a second dose is needed. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If you died after grocery shopping can it be assumed that shopping was the cause??? Of course not. People die for a whole lot of reasons. On a long enough time line we will all die after getting the vaccine shot. Hell some people died after getting the seasonal flu shot but the risk, exceedingly small though it is, is better than getting the flu.

Two weeks after getting immunized isn't really enough time to be fully protected. By fully protected I mean the 60%...75% protection afforded by the first dose and why a second dose is needed. 

People die for a lot of reasons. Looking at the the stat's for me covid is probably not one of them, the vaccine, more likely. 

I'm not not anti Vax at all, I simply do not trust the current situation enough to believe anything other than this is a money grab. 

The delight that people who have made the decision to get the Vax seem to take in the idea of forcing others to get it is disturbing, it's like if they find out it is dangerous they don't want to go down alone ? 

All of this vaccine distrust for me is for the covid19 shit alone not other previously proven vaccines. 

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

They keep saying the vaccine is to keep you from getting very sick,it's not to prevent you from getting Covid.At least that's what they said weeks ago.maybe it was months ago ? I don't know anymore.None of the vaccines claim to fully protect you do they ? i thought they were providing a percentage of effectiveness and none claimed 100% ? I don't even know how they can come up with those numbers at this time.I'm off to the grocery store.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Hey, if I'm vaccinated I don't care if you are not. More cake for me.

That's my stand. Everyone follow your conscience.

Even the flu shot doesn't protect you from getting the flu. It does lessen the flu symptoms. 

Flaming Bag of Poo”. Just for you. | Flaming Bag of Poo

• Like 1

True.  Don't get me wrong, everybody has their own decision to make....as of now.  My fear is when they make this whole thing mando.  That's when I will have an issue.  I received a flu shot (mando for my job at the time) which always made me sick for two weeks and would then get sick again about three months later.  I left that job and have not received a flu shot since.  guess what, haven't been sick for six years now.  Not even a twitch of anything.  I eat dirt and lick door knobs as often as possible.  I'm with George Carlin; take all that stuff in, every change you get.  This makes your immune system work and not sit on their a$$es.  Once they attack the preparators, they deposit them straight in my colon and out to sea!  Has worded so far.  Obviously, just 2 cents here.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bYHDRD3jsfQP/

Actual doctor who treats covid patients, don't know how he is going to be as rich as Fauchi if he keeps having morals and a conscience. 

WOW and there will be more to follow 

his words are exactly what has been done 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

WOW and there will be more to follow 

his words are exactly what has been done 

It can only continue while people except it. It is interesting to see how easy it has been to lube the population up for arsefuckery though. Fear, masks, lockdowns, repeated trial vaccines arsefucking till the end of time. As I said pages ago, the business model is amazing. 

• Like 2