Covid-19 Prepared?

On 5/19/2021 at 1:12 AM, Dguy210 said:

I consider this a pretty fucking overt threat:

"

During a speech about vaccine distribution, Biden stated “If the unvaccinated get vaccinated, they will protect themselves and other unvaccinated people around them. If they do not, states with low vaccination rates may see those rates go up – may see this progress reversed.”

“Those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price,” Biden then added."

Especially given the ultimatum last week:

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

The choice is yours.

— President Biden (@POTUS) May 13, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-covid-warning-unvaccinated-paying-the-price

6jhjxqjykqz61.jpg

As in “if you don’t get vaccinated, you will likely get sick”.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

The Government gave me the Antrhax vaccine and I’m fine…….

• Sad 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's unlikely China will allow that. This is a job for spies and secret agents. Then again maybe a Chinese whistle blower. Hell why not just fly Fauchi and Bill Gates down south to Guantanamo Bay a waterboard those fucks? Like I said long ago there was and will be empty chairs at the Thanksgiving table. If you are missing a loved one you have only the CCP and anyone else who would be studying these viruses to blame.  The whole world should be like...

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 film) - Wikipedia 

• Like 3

I posted that i had my first vaccine shot last week.Not sure if i want the second one.I didn't get sick but felt like i couldn't concentrate normally at work and have been physically exhausted since.I never sleep 10 hours a night,ever.Until this week.I'll think about it until June 15th when i'm scheduled for the next one.

• Sad 1

Don't forget, the vaccine provokes a response from your immune system. Your body ramps up it's defenses and this surely comes at some cost. Get more rest, avoid stress, fresh air and exercise and eat well. Stuff you should be doing anyway. It'll pass, no worries.

• Like 1

I've noticed that "they" say that very few people are having problems

after getting these shots.How many people are having reactions/problems,but

not notifying anyone?

I too,had one shot,but am debating about the second one.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

In for a penny.... in for a pound.

No sense going only half way.

Agreed - may as well get the 2nd. I was a bit worried about my 2nd based on what I heard from some people especially since it was less than 3 weeks after having major surgery but I had less of a reaction to it (just a sore arm) than the 1st dose. For the record, I got the Pfizer vaccine.

• Like 1

I got Pfizer. Only reaction was a sore arm both times. If feels good to be done with this crap as far as worried about getting sick. I have been still putting on a mask around other people in places where they are still encouraged. The mask never was a big deal to Me. May keep me from catching an ordinary cold. Haven't had even the sniffles since this whole shitshow started.

• Like 3

I just don't know. I'm awaiting my second dose of 'still have to wear a mask'. Sore arm no different than my regular flu shot.

I still have my mask from the start of this bullshit. It's getting grubby.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I just don't know. I'm awaiting my second dose of 'still have to wear a mask'. Sore arm no different than my regular flu shot.

I still have my mask from the start of this bullshit. It's getting grubby.  

I wore the same one for probably six months.Makes me wonder how many others do the same thing.Sounds real sanitary and a great way to keep from getting infected.LOL.

• Like 1

I checked. A dirty filter, filters more than a clean one.

When I got my shot just about everyone ahead of me had to take their 'designer POS' masks off. They were not allowed into the arena with them and were given proper surgical masks. 99.9% of face masks are for show.

I was issued mine at the hospital about a year ago.

• Like 1

...........and so it begins 😒

Thank you all for regularly posting your findings here.  Again, I typically watch TBN, Daystar etc for my UN-BAISED, NON MAIN STREAM NEWS (go on, bust my chops!! 😝), I read Mike Huckabee's email newsletter daily, just started seeing Newsmax reports & I admittedly have been watching Fox News the last few days, because of all this shit hitting the fan.  I flat out will NOT watch ANY of the other news channels, as most are leftist & FAKE NEWS.  Most of you guys have been on top of this shit, along with other friends that I trust.  Well done!! 😎  

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

not getting the second shot is like putting your dick part way in 

what's the point 

I'm no medical expert but i would think just one shot would do something to help build an immunity.How come we don't get other vaccinations twice within weeks of each other ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

I'm no medical expert but i would think just one shot would do something to help build an immunity.How come we don't get other vaccinations twice within weeks of each other ? 

Single shot is being reported as about 80% effectiveness compared to the 2 shots (assuming you trust the sources).

Multiple vaccinations are actually common for several other vaccines (hepatitis B for example).

This is also common practice when immunizing animals for antibody production (can have multiple rounds of vaccinations with an antigen).

2 hours ago, john510 said:

Because they have a track record of their effectiveness.  Current covid vaccines have only a temporary waiver for use, no long term effectiveness history.

• Like 2

I'm still trying to sift through what is real data and what has been fudged, the UK figures look a lot more "real" than say the US ones due to the initial put everyone down who died as being covid caused.  But so far what I have found is that under the age of 50 I am more likely to die of the vaccines than I am of covid. As far as I can tell the UK didn't have a single death under the age of 45 from covid. The vaccine deaths have been significantly more than that? 

Even more scary is that they are trying to vaccinate children. Wtf

• Like 4