Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me?  My arm fell off last night, so not worrying about swelling anymore.  I thought it was just numb when I first woke up.  Will post pic in a minute.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

That's not your arm....

My friend just found HALF a dildo on the floor... person to give me the  best reason why wins a mars bar... - Imgur

Well no, my arm/hand was attached to whatever that thing is - grabbing it quite tightly - so the veins were a little more prominent.

• Like 1

Ya - I shoulda known - I been playing this game for awhile.  My mother’s instructions from long ago were quite clear.

Would you recommend gorilla tape or glue as a fix, maybe something similar has happened before?  I’ll check the forums too.

• Like 1

OK - thanks for all the good advice guys.  I went with the gorilla tape and I’m now looking for that shrink tubing to polish up the appearance so my wife don’t notice (not Lorena).  I’m not an electrician but remember 0/0 gauge.  Is that as large as it gets?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Well naturally the rhetoric will get more acute as all the easily swayed and eager people that want 'the poke' have done so. As you get closer to the bottom of the barrel you'll get only the hold outs and the anti-vaxers. Admittedly, I could only watch a few minutes of this crap but none of it seemed ominous even when he used his 'creepy voice'.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well naturally the rhetoric will get more acute as all the easily swayed and eager people that want 'the poke' have done so. As you get closer to the bottom of the barrel you'll get only the hold outs and the anti-vaxers. Admittedly, I could only watch a few minutes of this crap but none of it seemed ominous even when he used his 'creepy voice'.

Any time the government, bribes, coerces, and then threatens you to do something a whole fuck ton of red flags pop up. 

I actually suspect it is more the left and other political critters think themselves so much smarter than anybody else and have such a low opinion of the public that they don't know how to say something without it coming off as a threat.

I have very strong opinions on bodily autonomy. My belief is if you want to get vaccinated then go ahead, your choice as long as you know the risks (not lied to) and give consent. But threatening people is fucking way past the line and given the nature of the vaccine (only allowed under a humanitarian device exemption, not an FDA approval) forcing vaccination starts getting into violating some serious medical ethics (see Nuremburg codes on consent). 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I didn't see any threats.... in the 3 min I watched.

I consider this a pretty fucking overt threat:

"

During a speech about vaccine distribution, Biden stated “If the unvaccinated get vaccinated, they will protect themselves and other unvaccinated people around them. If they do not, states with low vaccination rates may see those rates go up – may see this progress reversed.”

“Those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price,” Biden then added."

Especially given the ultimatum last week:

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

The choice is yours.

— President Biden (@POTUS) May 13, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-covid-warning-unvaccinated-paying-the-price

6jhjxqjykqz61.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2