Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

All I can do is shake my head in sadness not just because the Chinese weaponized it and it got out but because we have people involved that are at the top of our government (Fauci for one) and our government and press took it and ran with it against us, further centralizing the state and economy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nuke China and Russia! Do the same to Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Iraq... These counties/people (last few listed) will keep killing one an other for ever.

Fuck it nuke the world and let it start over. At some point this will happen. We will be wiped out by some big ass asteroid just like the dinosaurs. I need to kind a cave a make some hieroglyphics of Nissan Patrols and Model Ts.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Nuke China and Russia! Do the same to Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Iraq... These counties/people (last few listed) will keep killing one an other for ever.

Fuck it nuke the world and let it start over.

This.... is why we can't have nice things

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, datzenmike said:

Chinese??? I would say the CCP.

There' probably room for Bill Gates in there somewhere.

Lock that cunt up and make some shit lap tops. He would be jumping out a 3rd story window in no time. What a cunt Bill Gates!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Chinese??? I would say the CCP.

There' probably room for Bill Gates in there somewhere.

This.

It is the absolute arrogance of people like these that I find incomprehensible, "we will unleash a monster on our enemies" and then they are surprised when it turns on them. Arrogance of government definitely isn't limited to the CCP. 

• Like 1

I don't think the Chinese people had much of a say in this. I don't think they have a say in much of what goes on over there. This is true of most governments everywhere but more so with a single party communist state with lack of checks and balances.  

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Str8jacket, let me ask you something.................although what happens politically here in the USA can ill affect any & all countries worldwide, based on this news report, you guys are JUST as concerned about HOW this all happened.  Australia & many other countries have also been horribly affected by this virus.  Are we (me..........Republican leaning, but never liked Trump, & completely blown away by what the Dem's are currently doing!)......are we as nutz as the Democrats make us out to be, for considering and/or believing theories like this?  Are the Dem's truly THAT demonic & full of hatred, as some of us believe?  Every once in a while, I take a breath, a step back & ask myself am I crazy to believe this stuff?  Am I the one who is nutz?  Every time thus far, I have come back to this reality, to standing my ground on what I believe, but we are getting berated from EVERY direction for even considering this!  I recently had four Dem friends turn on me...........and I don't even preach my beliefs!  Very few news reports like this are actually out there, easily accessible...........censorship is rampant.........at least that is what I believe.  One of these friends stated "..........I was a journalism major.........the press, the news, the media.......it's NOT all lies!  I deal in measurable facts.  Science.  There is no possible way that all of the accusations floating around is real........." 😣  I just don't get how blind some people are right now............🤔    

• Like 3

image.thumb.jpeg.4684f5b9087d935aa78b46c444ad965e.jpegRash from second Moderna vaccine shot.  Felt a little out of the weather yesterday.  It’s all good now though as I’m still alive.

I’d like our world to open back up and get back to normal…. but the number of new infections will need to keep going down.

Those who don’t get a vaccine will be the ones COVID will find - good luck to everyone - those who get a vaccine and those who don’t.

• Like 2

Went to the clinic for 2nd shot today. Seemed more like I was in a mental health facility. Guy sitting the waiting room was rocking back and forth moaning. Another guy walked out of clinic room and had a crazy (CRAZY) panic attack? Got my shot and waited the 15 minutes. Lady waiting to get her shot started freaking out about her paper work? I guess this might be a normal day in Concrete Washington?

Edited by ratpatrol66
5 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Went to the clinic for 2nd shot today. Seemed more like I was in a mental health facility. Guy sitting the waiting room was rocking back and forth moaning. Another guy walked out of clinic room and had a crazy (CRAZY) panic attack? Got my shot and waited the 15 minutes. Lady waiting to get her shot started freaking out about her paper work? I guess this might be a normal day in Concrete Washington?

Don't worry,those were just side effects of the vaccine.LOL.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Dav said:

WTF - why so long, eh?

Canada eh? My wife is looking into it. They said they would phone me.

8 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

You sure it wasn't a Thorazine clinic for out patients???? 

• Like 1