Jump to content

Covid-19 Prepared?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/4/2021 at 6:05 PM, bottomwatcher said:

Get ready here we go! Joe put out the welcome mat.

What did that moron think would happen ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
Link to post

Total humanitarian and biological failure.

 

Economic migrants, and its welcomed by the disconnected spoiled idiots.

 

Might as well just reset the Covid crisis so the nation can stay in tyrannical lock down.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Just like the 108 illegals dumped in the middle of Texas that were all Covid19 + 

 

Why would you do such a thing unless to spike the spread and promote locking down as the answer? 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post

               Why not just send them to Cuba?

Oh wait - they actually enforce their immigration.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

I know at least one of you has posted and revealed you are in the bio tech field, is there any legitimacy to what this guy is saying? There is no isolated sample of Covid and there is no actual disease?

Sorry its on farce book

https://www.facebook.com/PastorJosephStrongsvilleChurch/posts/3678249805593558?__cft__[0]=AZXnm8QII7jLJa7Gv2e8pbQ_LhjLqlUaDFyZcYDMtLQ-WrtgFDomddVM5eUsUoe2Ft4DZkIM0wCBnhzsY17UhY1Co6zIXneona0u1eqgkWcQMrEZc1X8ufoCUX9qXcwuuUrA5ZIRLWDWB__1CxqFgmkpVSQlhbS-tz_LCZvrNNIiv-hNQqZak6EMCBz5xx9Ot-M&__tn__=-UK-R

Link to post

Dat210guy.

 

 

As soon as I saw the word pastor then church the eyes started rolling.

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Aside from traveling to work (airports) I haven't done shit for rona. 
But with oil getting dry fucked, I guess Im just semi retired for now lol
My local gas station and napa give no fucks so I don't wear any masks or bullshit.

I dont leave the property often... but I was already doing that. And those are the only places I really go 😂
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I know at least one of you has posted and revealed you are in the bio tech field, is there any legitimacy to what this guy is saying? There is no isolated sample of Covid and there is no actual disease?

Sorry its on farce book

https://www.facebook.com/PastorJosephStrongsvilleChurch/posts/3678249805593558?__cft__[0]=AZXnm8QII7jLJa7Gv2e8pbQ_LhjLqlUaDFyZcYDMtLQ-WrtgFDomddVM5eUsUoe2Ft4DZkIM0wCBnhzsY17UhY1Co6zIXneona0u1eqgkWcQMrEZc1X8ufoCUX9qXcwuuUrA5ZIRLWDWB__1CxqFgmkpVSQlhbS-tz_LCZvrNNIiv-hNQqZak6EMCBz5xx9Ot-M&__tn__=-UK-R

It's bullshit and I'm being nice. 

 

I can go into lots of detail but just the statement "there is no isolated sample" is an outright lie akin to saying no one has identified what type of cheese the moon is made out of. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Skib said:

Aside from traveling to work (airports) I haven't done shit for rona. 
But with oil getting dry fucked, I guess Im just semi retired for now lol
My local gas station and napa give no fucks so I don't wear any masks or bullshit.

I dont leave the property often... but I was already doing that. And those are the only places I really go 😂
 

 

Two days ago I was driving in town, like DOWN town on the main street. I realized that it's been a year since I was there. Haven't ridden my bike in a year where I used to ride at least 50 miles a week to work. In that time maybe 4 restaurant meals and I don't frequent bars. I don't watch TV (more than 5 years now) and stopped totally watching any news last November. I get news and entertainment here in co-vid and destruction. I leave the property on foot for a 5 mile walk every day. Looking forward to laying in the sun.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Prob a good call... people lost their damn minds.
I stay home, do my thing, I didn't like people in the first place, and stay well prepared. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

WE get a 666 tattoo up here in Canada.

 

 

12 hours ago, Skib said:

Prob a good call... people lost their damn minds.
I stay home, do my thing, I didn't like people in the first place, and stay well prepared. 

 

Like people out walking in the woods alone.... wearing a mask????

 

 

 

12 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Naked?

 

Some things can't be unseen.

Link to post

As a side issue, I wonder if the CDC card will be accepted internationally.  I tried to find my old World Health Organization yellow card to have it also filled out but can't find it.  Saved me a whole 2 arms load of shots in 1962 at Thon Son Nuit airport.  International health inspectors really do not have to honor anything but the yellow card. Matbe this panic will shake the cob webs out of their skulls.

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Like people out walking in the woods alone.... wearing a mask????

 

 

 or driving in their cars alone with a mask. lol dumb cunts. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
6 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

As a side issue, I wonder if the CDC card will be accepted internationally.  I tried to find my old World Health Organization yellow card to have it also filled out but can't find it.  Saved me a whole 2 arms load of shots in 1962 at Thon Son Nuit airport.  International health inspectors really do not have to honor anything but the yellow card. Matbe this panic will shake the cob webs out of their skulls.

 

Just a reminder that the vaccine is NOT FDA approved, none of them have gone through the full process yet. It is being administered under a "humanitarian device exemption" and they removed the ability to sue the companies if something goes wrong. I'd also note for Pfizer and Moderna the tech being used (mRNA vaccine) has NEVER been approved for use in humans. Also let us not forget that even if you are vaccinated the claim is you can still get Covid and you still need to wear a mask and do all the other restrictions (which seems like bullshit as they already stated earlier asymptomatic spread is basically nothing). 

 

So requiring a shot of an unapproved, quickly developed vaccine, that has no liability from the manufacturer, is really fucking sketchy. If you are not in a susceptible category why the hell would you want to get this shot? If you are susceptible, well it probably is the better choice. Which really means children should NEVER be vaccinated as any side-effects greatly exceed the harm from the virus in the first place. Children, unless immune compromised, are mostly asymptomatic and the death rate is as near to zero as you can get. If they are around grandparents or such, well vaccinate the old people then, not the kids as they are the ones who would be susceptible and the kids are not the only possible vector.

 

Do I think it is likely effective in reducing symptoms? Yeah it probably does work to whatever effectiveness is described. But still seems like a shit show to me. 

 

Edit: See attached to see what they use for the shot record card, this a blank one easily found online and which is usually printed doublesided on medium weight card stock.

2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
Link to post
59 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

 

Just a reminder that the vaccine is NOT FDA approved, none of them have gone through the full process yet. It is being administered under a "humanitarian device exemption" and they removed the ability to sue the companies if something goes wrong. I'd also note for Pfizer and Moderna the tech being used (mRNA vaccine) has NEVER been approved for use in humans. Also let us not forget that even if you are vaccinated the claim is you can still get Covid and you still need to wear a mask and do all the other restrictions (which seems like bullshit as they already stated earlier asymptomatic spread is basically nothing). 

 

So requiring a shot of an unapproved, quickly developed vaccine, that has no liability from the manufacturer, is really fucking sketchy. If you are not in a susceptible category why the hell would you want to get this shot? If you are susceptible, well it probably is the better choice. Which really means children should NEVER be vaccinated as any side-effects greatly exceed the harm from the virus in the first place. Children, unless immune compromised, are mostly asymptomatic and the death rate is as near to zero as you can get. If they are around grandparents or such, well vaccinate the old people then, not the kids as they are the ones who would be susceptible and the kids are not the only possible vector.

 

Do I think it is likely effective in reducing symptoms? Yeah it probably does work to whatever effectiveness is described. But still seems like a shit show to me. 

 

 

 

I don't usually purchase a car or motorcycle in it's first year of production because of rush to development problems

I'm probably gonna wait a while to get the vaxcy for this crap

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

 

 

Edit: See attached to see what they use for the shot record card, this a blank one easily found online and which is usually printed doublesided on medium weight card stock.

2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf 51.58 kB · 4 downloads

 

 I will not be adding that to the same folder as the ctrlpew folder that I also do not have. 

How dare you undermine the glory of the system by posting such a thing.

also, whats the LxW of that card? 

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.