Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some days I hate being right (see my previous posts about the problems in interpretation of the PCR results).

Those Chinese sell out fuckers. This was fucking obvious to anyone who read the instructions on the test and had a background in this stuff. 

But they needed to push the case numbers up for their political machinations.

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

6008cf4b0fb05.jpeg

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THE SCIENCE

You are absolutely correct. I will wear my mask and quietly await the vaccine.

Who are we to think that we could use a readily available cheap medication when there are companies and people in government who are going to miss out on all the revenue from a miracle vaccine.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, pondking said:

would false positives lead to a lower transmitted number?

I would ASSume that the numbers of cases across the board would reduce? Lower actual case and same percentage of transmitted cases? 

Either way something is not being reported correctly if you have a look at the stat's. 1429992259_Screenshot_20210123-063822_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5dc06743c1334c16112787c1f97c50b5.jpg

With all the covud deaths you would think there would be some major difference? If you take out the reduced deaths due to road toll and work place stuff maybe due to lock downs then covid related would fill those back but there isn't a dramatic increase. UN projections indicated that the death rate would increase to 9 anyway without covid. 

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate

Seems about the same as other sources I've looked at.

Funny every country "worst hit" doesn't see. Like any change at all in 2020. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, pondking said:

would false positives lead to a lower transmitted number?

If positives are take as true, false positives would inflate the number and give the appearance of an epidemic where there isn't one. Measures to counteract this perceived threat would ramp up more than needed. If the positive numbers are artificially high the number of deaths would look lower and more survivable than they really are. More positives would indicate a higher transmission rate, even a mysterious transmission rate that couldn't be explained. Why so many positives when they were no where near  anyone with co-vid????

Never understood miles and miles of people being tested, then wait 10+ days for results that are 10 + days out of date. You were positive or negative 10 days ago WTF good is that???? Those with no symptoms testing positive maybe had no symptoms because they were negative all along. 

• Like 2

Anybody else noticing the lack of reporting Covid deaths like they were before the inauguration ? I was hearing the numbers daily way too many times on my AM radio stations that i listen to.Now i'm not hearing shit about it.

• Like 1

Closing in on 420, 000 deaths. At 3,300 a day, in 10 days 450,000. About 500,000 by middle of next month.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, john510 said:

Anybody else noticing the lack of reporting Covid deaths like they were before the inauguration ? I was hearing the numbers daily way too many times on my AM radio stations that i listen to.Now i'm not hearing shit about it.

How strange, can't imagine why...

Kz5X8MrO.jpeg

vh9ze6xx.jpeg

6008cf4b0fb05.jpeg

JNFdTCxa.jpeg

• Like 2
On 1/22/2021 at 12:10 AM, Str8jacket said:

Such a good series. Still don't get why they didn't continue with it. 

THIS!

The original scene that absolutely sold me on that series.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

THIS!

The original scene that absolutely sold me on that series.

ha ha ha ha ha 

I love that scene!!

• Like 2

The CCP did a really good job. We're constantly being tossed a hot potato. Does this mean a new vaccine every 18 months???

9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The CCP did a really good job. We're constantly being tossed a hot potato. Does this mean a new vaccine every 18 months???

See its really not like the flu

Why haven't we kicked China's ass

Edited by Ooph!
more stuff
  • Like 1