Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Don't trust anything that sides with them either. Power corrupts..... absolute power corrupts absolutely.

“Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.”

• Like 3

So, at the risk of sounding like a total racist. is it just me or are they doing some serious woke shit with the first shots?

Hope it works, or it might be Tuskegee all over again

MUSC nurse receives Lowcountry's first COVID vaccine dose

COVID vaccine update: Colorado's 1st dose given at Fort Collins hospital

As U.K. gives first coronavirus vaccine shots, Bay Area poised to follow as  soon as next week - SFChronicle.com

33,150 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Were Delivered In California On Monday -  Secret Los Angeles

Funny how Newsom and all the other Politicians didn't a shot. Or as he said, didn't jump the line. 

• Like 4

They are trying to set an example since Black people are the most suspicious and resistant to getting the vaccine. Due to some historical events this can seem justified. The trials are done the vaccine is safe with one caveat. You had to be healthy to participate in the trials. I would expect some negative outcomes in the nursing home community for sure. I am healthy and low on the list to receive the vaccine but would gladly take it when available.

2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

They are trying to set an example since Black people are the most suspicious and resistant to getting the vaccine. Due to some historical events this can seem justified. The trials are done the vaccine is safe with one caveat. You had to be healthy to participate in the trials. I would expect some negative outcomes in the nursing home community for sure. I am healthy and low on the list to receive the vaccine but would gladly take it when available.

Pretty sure Mormons are still largely not getting vaccinations.  Though the church officially does recommend it.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

People are strange animals in their acquired beliefs and biases. Only way they could reasonably be suspicious of a vaccine is if it was targeted against blacks to cause them harm and that's bloody stupid. Perhaps their best course will be like my own, a wait and see approach. As more and more of the population are vaccinated adverse reactions will be added to the trials results and conclusions drawn.

2 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Pretty sure Mormons are still largely not getting vaccinations.  Though the church officially does recommend it.  

You have to mean that Mormons plan to not be vaccinated because I don't think anyone, Mormons or anyone else are being vaccinated right now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

So, at the risk of sounding like a total racist. is it just me or are they doing some serious woke shit with the first shots?

Hope it works, or it might be Tuskegee all over again

MUSC nurse receives Lowcountry's first COVID vaccine dose

COVID vaccine update: Colorado's 1st dose given at Fort Collins hospital

As U.K. gives first coronavirus vaccine shots, Bay Area poised to follow as  soon as next week - SFChronicle.com

33,150 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Were Delivered In California On Monday -  Secret Los Angeles

Funny how Newsom and all the other Politicians didn't a shot. Or as he said, didn't jump the line. 

4 more parking spaces

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

"Black people are the most suspicious and resistant to getting the vaccine." Would you like to follow that with "Black people can't swim" or are afraid of dogs? 

Really dude, and I thought was a pushing it with taking note that they selected black people to be first for the shot to show how progressive they are in this fucked up time. 

And as for safe.....

https://www.foxnews.com/health/alaska-health-care-worker-suffers-adverse-reaction-after-covid-19-vaccine

• Like 1

An expected and 'normal' reaction though rare. When I get my seasonal flu shot I have to read and sign a form. Something about being allergic to egg. Shit happens but always watch for a reaction. 

Was her name Jackson or Freeman?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Why is Newsum clapping? That is some creepy shit 

You could insert that photo into any distopian sci fi movie and everyone would be thinking what a creep, I'd never take that! Ha ha.

Nek minut the sheeple are lining up neatly with their overlords herding them toward the gas chamber! The whole world is so sad it's funny. 

• Like 2

I like the human centipede more for sheer disgusting. It's three people stitched together (by the proverbial mad scientist) sharing one long digestive system. If you are a into coprophilia you will like it otherwise you'll wish you had never heard of it. You will also wonder why such a POS move was ever made and come to the conclusion that there must be a market.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

"Black people are the most suspicious and resistant to getting the vaccine." Would you like to follow that with "Black people can't swim" or are afraid of dogs? 

Really dude, and I thought was a pushing it with taking note that they selected black people to be first for the shot to show how progressive they are in this fucked up time. 

And as for safe.....

https://www.foxnews.com/health/alaska-health-care-worker-suffers-adverse-reaction-after-covid-19-vaccine

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/survey-shows-many-dont-trust-covid-19-vaccine-especially-black-americans/DBGYRWKIHRH2BN4LORBB6ZZKF4/

“No, I wouldn’t take it,” said Johnathan Orr, who was driving through Tacoma on Friday. “Just so many things going on these days — you really can’t trust other people,” he said.“I will probably wait for a while to see what the repercussions are, if any,” said Jenna Anderson, who lives in Tacoma.

These days you can't trust the made up news either.

• Like 1