Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, wayno said:

And the Democrat run media will do their best to make sure that does not get out to the general public.

A joke?   Yeah...

masks help to stop the wearer from spreading CoVid.  But one asshole without a mask could negate a whole room of considerate people wearing masks.  So it not a matter of personal protection.  It’s something where we all need to rely on our neighbor to do their part.  Thus why the USA is failing.  But 50, 60, 70% wearing masks still makes a difference and that difference is significant for influenza as well as many contagious diseases like rhinovirus and other respiratory infections. 

it’s really simple science, but go ahead and turn it into a government conspiracy.  Maybe there’s a Pizza topping assigned to it.  

• Like 2

I’m kinda curious; China has rubber dicked the world, and, Murica have copped the mother of all arse slammings.  Have any of you clowns woken up to how serious this shit is yet?, or, would you rather polish your AR15’s and cry about your useless electoral system?

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/us-hospital-treating-covid19-patients-in-car-park-as-crisis-reaches-breaking-point/news-story/c7c75e72191fe07aa73c7472aa616cda

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

I’m kinda curious; China has rubber dicked the world, and, Murica have copped the mother of all arse slammings.  Have any of you clowns woken up to how serious this shit is yet?, or, would you rather polish your AR15’s and cry about your useless electoral system?

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/us-hospital-treating-covid19-patients-in-car-park-as-crisis-reaches-breaking-point/news-story/c7c75e72191fe07aa73c7472aa616cda

your link doesn't work 

yes I think about it everyday while going to work at my essential job since day one 

while listening to faucci garble about closing for 2 weeks to flatten the curve then 8 months later   not needing masks then needing them 

then stay at home wear a mask everywhere etc etc etc 

next they will say bend over and take it in the ass like i told you 

be safe do your part but keep living or the things and places you like to go will be dead when this is all over 

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE THEY SAY ( EXCEPT FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY 

I am more concerned about what Biden is going to do to me then the corona virus 

• Like 5
On 12/8/2020 at 7:22 PM, Ratwagon1600 said:

They don’t get it at all.  They appear to value information in a similar way to the new voting method.  Anything but ...   media at large has been gaslit opening the door to any and all with a cell phone and absolutely zero accountability to speak their mind as fact.  The CoVid response is so entrenched in politics at this point there is no chance of actual facts reaching more than half.  It’s sad.  Bright minds are ensnared in a verification loop of proof by character assassination.  3,000 dead Daily.  More than those who died on 9/11 every fucking day in this country alone.  You think they will get a memorial?  No.  They won’t even get the respect of acknowledgment.  They find one of the flaws in response as a way of distracting them from the issue at hand.  They’ve chosen years at 60% over a couple months at 0%.  It’s over now.  No chance of preventing it.  It’s part of the biosphere and countless species will literally need to adapt along side it.  People will just get their shot every four months and insurance companies and select pharma will benefit.  

hows the Southern Hemisphere?  

• Like 2

A quick google, and I may be wrong, well most likely wrong. But the worlds population is 7.8 billion and there has been 1.5 million deaths worldwide from covid.... is that something like .0001% ? 

3000 deaths a day? Are we talking US? Cause at best that's half a mil since this has started? Isn't the deaths in US at 250k? 

Correct me if I'm wrong cause I've been smashing schooners all arvo. 

• Like 1

But 7.8 billion have not had covid. This is like saying .0001% of all people have survived a car accident but not everyone have even been in a car accident. You need to compare those who have had it to those who died from it. Those numbers will never be known. Many were asymptomatic and don't know they even had it..

In the US today,15.5 million cases and 290,000 deaths is about ... 0.019% There's no way to verify or trust these numbers. Many have had it and didn't know it and many deaths are attributed to co-vid but had something else at the time.... it blurry.

• Like 4

Can I stop wearing a mask after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Moncef Slaoui, head of the U.S. vaccine development effort, Says no.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/can-i-stop-wearing-a-mask-after-getting-a-covid-19-vaccine

from that article this is the money shot so to speak

"it's also not yet known whether the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines protect people from infection entirely, or just from symptoms."

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, tr8er said:

I mean, New Zealand is lookin pretty awesome about now lol:

New Zealand Stamps Out the Virus. For a Second Time.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who is facing re-election, called the country’s reopening a validation of its “go hard, go early” response.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/world/australia/new-zealand-coronavirus.html

Been there before, place is fuckin beautiful, and you can get GTRs there a lot easier than in the US, and you're the one with the accent 😉 Win-win-win really 😄 

11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

But 7.8 billion have not had covid. This is like saying .0001% of all people have survived a car accident but not everyone have even been in a car accident. You need to compare those who have had it to those who died from it. Those numbers will never be known. Many were asymptomatic and don't know they even had it..

In the US today,15.5 million cases and 290,000 deaths is about ... 0.019% There's no way to verify or trust these numbers. Many have had it and didn't know it and many deaths are attributed to co-vid but had something else at the time.... it blurry.

100% this. 

Just the other day NYC started expanding their sewage tests and said over the last week, it looks like their infection rate is just under 5%.

https://archive.md/OpbcH

NYC also said something to the effect earlier this year that for every 3 people that had symptoms of it, something like 3-4 other people were asymptomatic carriers.

Problem with it is though as not as so much as it's only fatal to something like .002%, we already know that if you're fat, old, or a minority, that this is going to hit your harder. Problem is we don't know the long term effects of it.  Like sure, if you have pre-existing conditions like you're old and on oxygen or have heart problems you're goign to have a much harder time with it and COVID only compounds those issues, but this could have 'scarlet fever' effects on people that fuck them up for years. Chronic lung disease, erratic heart issues, organ problems, tons of stuff we don't yet know. 

• Like 1
On 12/8/2020 at 9:22 PM, Ratwagon1600 said:

I woke up to how serious it is for a couple of months.Then i fell back to sleep.Overhyped bullshit.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, tr8er said:

They don’t get it at all.  They appear to value information in a similar way to the new voting method.  Anything but ...   media at large has been gaslit opening the door to any and all with a cell phone and absolutely zero accountability to speak their mind as fact.  The CoVid response is so entrenched in politics at this point there is no chance of actual facts reaching more than half.  It’s sad.  Bright minds are ensnared in a verification loop of proof by character assassination.  3,000 dead Daily.  More than those who died on 9/11 every fucking day in this country alone.  You think they will get a memorial?  No.  They won’t even get the respect of acknowledgment.  They find one of the flaws in response as a way of distracting them from the issue at hand.  They’ve chosen years at 60% over a couple months at 0%.  It’s over now.  No chance of preventing it.  It’s part of the biosphere and countless species will literally need to adapt along side it.  People will just get their shot every four months and insurance companies and select pharma will benefit.  

So is the 9/11 the new catchphrase for you guys? How about the battle of Iwo Jima? Not catchy enough? How about the BLITZ? No? Oh, a one day event, like D Day then, or Hiroshima. 

Stop blaming this shit on anybody here, it was the fucking Chinese, but I know, your Media has barely woken up to that fact, before that is it as Racist and all that to blame it on them. 

What's next, Hunter Biden is crooked? 

• Like 4

As this grows it has hit my extended family. Non believers 13 year old niece positive no symptoms and not spread to rest of family. 75 year old Aunt another non believer but very sick, no energy, sick from large Thanksgiving gathering. Husband recent cancer survivor. Just believing family and friends now. Other friends very sick but recovering. Gonna wear the mask and keep the distance. Good luck you all 

• Like 1