Covid-19 Prepared?

8 hours ago, wayno said:

A designer virus was made in China where there is no over site by anyone that counts, it is a bio weapon, it was released by the people who designed it(Bill Gates/Sorros/the WHO???), Bill Gates has a patent on a vaccine that needs to be mandatory, everyone needs to take it, there are laws already in place that make it impossible to sue him because of Covid vaccine side effects, why you ask would they do this, because the planet has too many people and it is not sustainable according to Bill Gates, and the mandatory vaccine is to take care of the biggest issue which is not Covid, it is there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable, you people are making babies, there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable.

Everyone is ruining their country and planet, there are too many people and it is not sustainable, you are ruining everything and it has to stop, this is my country, my planet and you are ruining it, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE AND IT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE!!!!!

China said early that Americans released this, this could be true, I think this was planned and they were hoping for between Covid and war(Civil/with China??) a lot of people would be dead, it has to go down so that your not blaming the people who designed this virus, and they do not want any survivors around for a crimes against humanity trials, after all this is their country and planet and your ruining it for them, what the hell you think reset means, it means to start over, and they are not going to start over with 6+ billion people running around their country and planet trying to kill them for what they have done or are going to do, what's really hilarious is most them politicians that helped them get here are not going to be on the survivor list either, they have a plan.

You all can think I am crazy, but I don't have any children to be sterilized by a vaccine, they have a plan, and there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable according to Bill Gates, I watched him say that 8/10 years ago on a PBS show he did with a couple of his rich friends(there were 3 of them), it would not surprise me if Sorros was one of the others on that program.

Delusionary rant.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Industrialized countries have the lowest birth rates. Well educated women have the lowest birth rates. This is because of the horrendous cost of raising a child combined with extremely good survival rates in developed countries. There is no advantage to having 12 children, unlike some countries where it is your retirement plan.

Bill Gates has a vaccine that sterilizes????  Gates probably won't be around to sue? Even if alive, is suing him rally worth the bother????? You want to sue somebody sue the Chinese Communist Party. The whole world should get together and ass fuck every one of them. (you can throw Bill Gates in with them if you want)

If true, IF.... I doubt Gates worries about being called to account for it. Saving the world from itself is more than enough reward in itself.

there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,there are too many people and it is not sustainable,.....

Wayno!! flip the record.

• Like 1

Bill Gates and the like lost the mandatory vaccine lawsuit in the supreme court, they could not prove the flu vaccines over the last 40 years were safe and that is why they lost, Bill Gates said they would be repealing.

Back early during the cornovirus it was pointed out that all the main players were connected to that building in China where this virus "accidentally" got out of.

Bill Gates has the patent on a "mark of the beast" type thing, a shot that marks you for life, this type of thing has to happen to get rid of cash/money.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Industrialized countries have the lowest birth rates. Well educated women have the lowest birth rates. This is because of the horrendous cost of raising a child combined with extremely good survival rates in developed countries. There is no advantage to having 12 children, unlike some countries where it is your retirement plan.

My dad's uncle had 29 children.  It took him 4 wives [in succession, he was not a Mormon].  I have more cousins than there are people in many towns.  The four wives points out the inherent risks in child birth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john510 said:

I agree 100% ! With all of the precautions,orders and demands look where we're at.It only got worse.What a wasted effort.

That is soooooo not true. Anything that slows the spread saves more lives till the vaccine is available. Viruses spread.. it's what they do, they get worse. If nothing is done it's only a matter of time till everyone has had it and survived or died. Some of the precautions, orders and demands were if not useless were stupidly implemented and even politicized. I tell ya this bug was made to target Americans knowing their propensity to stand up for their right to not let the government tell them what to do, to travel freely and gather in large groups spreading it instead of using a little common sense. Go ask your grandparents how your country pulled together to win WW2. There was a lot of doing without. A lot of sacrifice for others. Everything was directed towards a single goal. Holy fuck!!!! and all you have to do is wear a mask, sanitize you hands more often, stay home as much as possible and not stand so close to everyone else.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

My dad's uncle had 29 children.  It took him 4 wives [in succession, he was not a Mormon].  I have more cousins than there are people in many towns.  The four wives points out the inherent risks in child birth.

Some would be from delivery complications but we have naturally selected to give birth successfully. We are all living proof of this.

• Like 1

I got a friend who has a sister who is a lead chemist for, ummmm, a Pharmaceutical firm i'd prefer not to zero in on. sis says it's 100% made in a lab virus and that she has never seen anything mutate like this. if her team ever cracks the code she'll be able to retire comfortably.

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

That is soooooo not true. Anything that slows the spread saves more lives till the vaccine is available. Viruses spread.. it's what they do, they get worse. If nothing is done it's only a matter of time till everyone has had it and survived or died. Some of the precautions, orders and demands were if not useless were stupidly implemented and even politicized. I tell ya this bug was made to target Americans knowing their propensity to stand up for their right to not let the government tell them what to do, to travel freely and gather in large groups spreading it instead of using a little common sense. Go ask your grandparents how your country pulled together to win WW2. There was a lot of doing without. A lot of sacrifice for others. Everything was directed towards a single goal. Holy fuck!!!! and all you have to do is wear a mask, sanitize you hands more often, stay home as much as possible and not stand so close to everyone else.

So after all of the things we did to control the virus the numbers got better right ? I'd like to think things got better but.......... It got worse.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, wayno said:

A designer virus was made in China where there is no over site by anyone that counts, it is a bio weapon, it was released by the people who designed it(Bill Gates/Sorros/the WHO???), Bill Gates has a patent on a vaccine that needs to be mandatory, everyone needs to take it, there are laws already in place that make it impossible to sue him because of Covid vaccine side effects, why you ask would they do this, because the planet has too many people and it is not sustainable according to Bill Gates, and the mandatory vaccine is to take care of the biggest issue which is not Covid, it is there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable, you people are making babies, there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable.

Everyone is ruining their country and planet, there are too many people and it is not sustainable, you are ruining everything and it has to stop, this is my country, my planet and you are ruining it, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE AND IT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE!!!!!

China said early that Americans released this, this could be true, I think this was planned and they were hoping for between Covid and war(Civil/with China??) a lot of people would be dead, it has to go down so that your not blaming the people who designed this virus, and they do not want any survivors around for a crimes against humanity trials, after all this is their country and planet and your ruining it for them, what the hell you think reset means, it means to start over, and they are not going to start over with 6+ billion people running around their country and planet trying to kill them for what they have done or are going to do, what's really hilarious is most them politicians that helped them get here are not going to be on the survivor list either, they have a plan.

You all can think I am crazy, but I don't have any children to be sterilized by a vaccine, they have a plan, and there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable according to Bill Gates, I watched him say that 8/10 years ago on a PBS show he did with a couple of his rich friends(there were 3 of them), it would not surprise me if Sorros was one of the others on that program.

people need to google event 201 and watch the videos and see that this was planned as a scenario pandemic in october 2019 and also 9 years ago by bill gates, WHO, reps from John Hopkins medical centers, dnc terrorists/republican traitors, nazi sympathizer george soros, china government.  they want NWO- new world order, 1 form of money for everyone, climate change when in fact china is the biggest country in the world with the highest pollution levels, worse that Los Angeles

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

100% Agree.  The greatest weakness of the United States is arrogance.  When a bee hive gets too populous, they breed a new Queen and split.  Is there just no way for groups to work toward a common goal as they grow large?  All these comments are leading me to lose faith.  “All the precautions, orders, and demands”.  The ONLY reason for those orders and demands are because precautions were not being taken.  Because people panicked about the thought of their routine being impacted for the benefit of others.  Because not getting a haircut was a bigger constitutional concern than the neighbors grandfather dying.  It’s fucking absurd that people are bitching about sporting events while my children haven’t seen their friends in 8 months.  Now it’s all pointless.  Not because we didn’t know how to prevent this, but because people, specifically US citizens, were too full of themselves to actually do something for others.  

• Like 3

Yeah I am so over people trying to pin the blame within our nation. We are who we are because 250 years has defined us. Fuck the virus, and let people live regardless of the outcome. If you value your health, then take your precautions as you should being a free person, but stop acting like your fear for death is more important than anyone else's right to live how they see fit within existing laws. Manners are not a legislated requirement. 

There will be good people who die and there will be people that are of no use to society that die too. Unfortunate and beneficial. 

Sack up and understand nature and manipulated nature is a jaded bitch. China unleashed this shit on the planet through their disregard for safety and life. FUCK CHINA and stop being mad at people that are born in a free society. Its like you're pissing into the wind and you wont stop complaining about how much you smell like piss. Point that stream where it should be.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 6

They’ve been finding blood samples taken in 2019 around the world positive with precursors to today’s mutation.  China was first to recognize it and go public.   I’m not ruling out man made.  But I’m also very hesitant to think China was the mastermind.  This is some whoever smelt it dealt it adult edition?   Nah.  It was around the US end of 2019.  Look at the “pneumonia” death spikes in 2019.  Docs have been talking about this for several months.  I’m not saying I know this without doubt, but I’m increasingly convinced this was making its rounds before China heralded WHO headlines.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

You've seriously prevented your kids from seeing their friends for 8 months?  Sad.

So much sad.  Grandmas in her death bed and can’t have visitors since March.  Imagine your last year of life without any family.  So understand my anger.  Assholes considering in higher regard their convenience over others necessity is not an expression of nationalism.  Our constitution was drafted on the blood of sacrifice by MEN who put others before themself.  Took bullets so others could own land to grow food.  But today’s men can’t dawn masks.  Quite the time we live in.  I wish my grandma could read cards herself.  Or get videos of her grandkids.  Just not really digitally set up there.  So yeah.  Kids are spending time hunting.  Fishing.  Learning four languages and finding their life with mom and dad.  Not cuz they are vulnerable.  But because our island benefits.  Our people benefit.  
Ua mau ka ea o ka aina I ka pono.  

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, tr8er said:

They’ve been finding blood samples taken in 2019 around the world positive with precursors to today’s mutation.  China was first to recognize it and go public.   I’m not ruling out man made.  But I’m also very hesitant to think China was the mastermind.  This is some whoever smelt it dealt it adult edition?   Nah.  It was around the US end of 2019.  Look at the “pneumonia” death spikes in 2019.  Docs have been talking about this for several months.  I’m not saying I know this without doubt, but I’m increasingly convinced this was making its rounds before China heralded WHO headlines.  

https://greatgameindia.com/chinese-biowarfare-agents-at-harvard-university-caught-smuggling-viruses/

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3043167/chinese-researcher-accused-trying-smuggle-vials-biological

I am gonna go out on a limb and say China is pretty filthy. Most of the espionage that was going on was unreported by the Shit Stream Media. Canadian companies were also having the same issue... So I will make a spit ball estimate that YES China had 100% everything to do with this, but who knows the reality of when they fucked us all.. These assholes were doing this leading up to this "First country to recognize it."

Its not likely that it was bouncing around all over the world considering  how contagious this strain is with its amazing amount of protein spikes. If it had been bouncing around with it being unnoticed then we would have seen death numbers MUCH MUCH larger prior to November 2019.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

https://greatgameindia.com/chinese-biowarfare-agents-at-harvard-university-caught-smuggling-viruses/

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3043167/chinese-researcher-accused-trying-smuggle-vials-biological

I am gonna go out on a limb and say China is pretty filthy. Most of the espionage that was going on was unreported by the Shit Stream Media. Canadian companies were also having the same issue... So I will make a spit ball estimate that YES China had 100% everything to do with this, but who knows the reality of when they fucked us all.. These assholes were doing this leading up to this "First country to recognize it."

Hold up.  These articles are of Chinese stealing a US virus.  And you guys say the Chinese made it?   2+2=China did it!   

Think for a second what we’d do if a foreign entity developed a virus suspected as a warfare agent.   We’d send in spies to smuggle a sample back.  That’s defense.  And the fault hardly lies on the defense.  Fuck. You got me defending China now...  not where I’m at usually.  Not a fan of that Gov.  but yeah.  Maybe a failed mission to steal a sample?  Which aligns with my expectation that this is US made if man made.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Hold up.  These articles are of Chinese stealing a US virus.  And you guys say the Chinese made it?   2+2=China did it!   

Think for a second what we’d do if a foreign entity developed a virus suspected as a warfare agent.   We’d send in spies to smuggle a sample back.  That’s defense.  And the fault hardly lies on the defense.  Fuck. You got me defending China now...  not where I’m at usually.  Not a fan of that Gov.  but yeah.  Maybe a failed mission to steal a sample?  Which aligns with my expectation that this is US made if man made.  

I am not saying China did the creation. They are the ones who took the biological blueprint from the USA/Canada.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I’m not contesting either of those comments. 

Leading up to the global event both Canada and the USA caught Chinese agents stealing bio tech. What I am saying is that China not really giving a fuck about protocol or reliable protocol unleashed shit they had no idea how to handle.

We funded the lab that is the hypothetical epicenter for this whole mess too. Fauci himself pushed US funding to that exact lab the Chinese agents were connected to. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

I wouldn’t be shocked to find out my classmate had a hand in developing this if US military scientists were behind it.  That’s all they do is fucking mutate shit to develop counter measures.  So either there is no good vaccine option or this was super new.  

• Like 1