Covid-19 Prepared?

2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

wife and i are pretty sure we had covid in late November of last year. symptoms matched what they say covids are. we contracted it during a two month span where it was too hot to drink whiskey here. a co-worker accused  me of being hungover and I told him I hadn't touched a drop in months. that made the light bulb come on over my head. went home that night and tied one on. all symptoms went away.

So what you're saying is you had addiction withdrawals to Al Cool.

2 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

alcohol kills germs 😁

8 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

It DOES tho!

"Supposing you brought the alcohol inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."...... Dr. D Trump

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So what you're saying is you had addiction withdrawals to Al Cool.

"Supposing you brought the alcohol inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."...... Dr. D Trump

Masks prevent people from 'speaking moistly': Trudeau

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1721286723767

Justin Trudeau tells woman to say 'peoplekind' not 'mankind'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/07/justin-trudeau-tells-woman-to-say-peoplekind-not-mankind

17 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Masks prevent people from 'speaking moistly': Trudeau

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1721286723767

Justin Trudeau tells woman to say 'peoplekind' not 'mankind'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/07/justin-trudeau-tells-woman-to-say-peoplekind-not-mankind

He needs to fall down a "person hole",

or maybe have his "personhood" cut off. 

Edited by angliagt
  • Like 2

If you are 80 + years old what is your main priority in life? Honest question? If you are over 80 and are locked away from everyone you know and love, then you are already dead, that's my view on it. I assume others would feel the same way. At that age its just a competition on what's going to get you first. May as well live life. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm not 80 but I'm playing the long game. I can do without one turkey dinner in place of many more years lived visiting my grand kids. I'll be 'locked away' for say 6 more months till the vaccine is available to the elderly. It's not going to kill anyone to miss Thanksgiving but can't guarantee the opposite.

• Like 1

My boss's 92 year old grandfather has been in a nursing home with his 90 year old Alzheimer's riddled wife for a few years. Since Covid he's had no visitors. He told the family to come get him and bring him back to the farm. The family told him if they did he could never go back to his wife. He said he didn't care. She hadn't recognized him in months and he wanted to die amongst familiar settings.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

Not worried about myself I can digest plutonium! My folks are hitting their 80s and spent a week with the grandkids a few weeks ago. They won't stop visiting,  most people won't stop socializing. There will be a nice big bump after Thanksgiving. At this point I am just finding this interesting to watch. 

At least your folks are thinking for themselves instead of acting like scared sheep.And don't worry about your 13 year old niece.Last i heard only two children have died from this flu bug.She'll be just fine.

• Like 1

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A designer virus was made in China where there is no over site by anyone that counts, it is a bio weapon, it was released by the people who designed it(Bill Gates/Sorros/the WHO???), Bill Gates has a patent on a vaccine that needs to be mandatory, everyone needs to take it, there are laws already in place that make it impossible to sue him because of Covid vaccine side effects, why you ask would they do this, because the planet has too many people and it is not sustainable according to Bill Gates, and the mandatory vaccine is to take care of the biggest issue which is not Covid, it is there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable, you people are making babies, there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable.

Everyone is ruining their country and planet, there are too many people and it is not sustainable, you are ruining everything and it has to stop, this is my country, my planet and you are ruining it, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE AND IT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE!!!!!

China said early that Americans released this, this could be true, I think this was planned and they were hoping for between Covid and war(Civil/with China??) a lot of people would be dead, it has to go down so that your not blaming the people who designed this virus, and they do not want any survivors around for a crimes against humanity trials, after all this is their country and planet and your ruining it for them, what the hell you think reset means, it means to start over, and they are not going to start over with 6+ billion people running around their country and planet trying to kill them for what they have done or are going to do, what's really hilarious is most them politicians that helped them get here are not going to be on the survivor list either, they have a plan.

You all can think I am crazy, but I don't have any children to be sterilized by a vaccine, they have a plan, and there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable according to Bill Gates, I watched him say that 8/10 years ago on a PBS show he did with a couple of his rich friends(there were 3 of them), it would not surprise me if Sorros was one of the others on that program.

• Like 3