Mattndew76

Covid-19 Prepared?

21 minutes ago, jagman said:

Gee Wayno I had no idea that you and I have amassed and control fortunes.  You may know where yours is but I will have to look far and wide for mine!

I am not a rich man, I just own everything I have now and don't spend money anymore except for food, utilities, and of course insurance, I spend most my money on some kind of insurance, I have to keep working to pay for that.

• Like 4

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Risked It All to Officiate a Family Friend's Wedding

The 87-year-old Supreme Court justice ventured out in the midst of a pandemic in the name of love.
n Monday, new bride Barb Solish tweeted out a photo of the 87-year-old justice presiding over her outdoor ceremony held at a private residence on Sunday, wearing her black robe, one of her signature black and white beaded “dissent” collars, pearl earrings to match— but no mask.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-officiates-wedding-coronavirus

f82567614b8642f39c1f62aa0156a2b18ad00ab3

At the moment we have 10 cases on Vancouver Island none in hospital

• Like 1

Just wanted everyone to know that I've volunteered for the COVID-19 vaccine trials in the Santa Barbara area which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company. I received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

They're tracking your ass now.

• Like 4

Yes there is such a thing as Covid19, but in my opinion it is not what they are saying it is, as I said back in March it is being used for political purposes, below is a link

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/78043/if-the-pcr-test-is-unreliable--why-are-health-officials-demanding-the-public-be.html

IF THE PCR TEST IS UNRELIABLE - WHY ARE HEALTH OFFICIALS DEMANDING THE PUBLIC BE TESTED?

AS EVIDENCE MOUNTS THAT THE “GOLD STANDARD” TEST FOR DETECTING COVID-19 IS UNRELIABLE, WHY ARE HEALTH OFFICIALS AROUND THE WORLD CALLING FOR MORE TESTS?

In the months since the COVID-19 panic began health authorities around the world have told the public to “get tested” to help track the spread of SARS-CoV-2. However, as fear and hysteria subside, the scientific community and public at large are calling into question the efficacy of the test used to determine a patients status. This article is a brief examination of the evidence that the PCR test is unreliable and should not be used as a determinant for the number of COVID-19 cases or as a factor in political decisions.

THE EVIDENCE FOR FALSE POSITIVES IS OVERWHELMING 

A recent report from NPR outlines the dangers of false positives with the PCR tests. Andrew Cohen, director of the Center for Research on Aquatic Bioinvasions, was hired by the state of California to study an invasion of non-native mussels. The researchers took water samples and used a PCR test to search for genetic material from the mussels. After the tests came back overwhelmingly positive, Cohen grew suspicious.

“I began to realize that many of these — if not all of these — were false positives, especially when they started being reported in waters that had chemistry that would not allow the mussels to reproduce and establish themselves,

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, wayno said:

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/78043/if-the-pcr-test-is-unreliable--why-are-health-officials-demanding-the-public-be.html

IF THE PCR TEST IS UNRELIABLE - WHY ARE HEALTH OFFICIALS DEMANDING THE PUBLIC BE TESTED?

This question assumes that the PCR test is unreliable.  This is bullshit reporting for headline grabbing.  It may or may not be but right now it's unproven.

Simple to answer the headline... there is a huge disconnect between those very few that only suspect the, as yet unproven fallibility of the PCR test, and those that don't suspect or know about it. It it were widely known to be truly fallible it would then be a good question to ask. Right now it's perhaps being questioned only by a few but generally not. Have to wait a few years to find out.

Their own words....

"Cohen discovered that false positives were actually fairly common. The best labs reported few if any, but other labs reported up to 8% of their positive results were false positives. The average was around 2% false positive."

2% what the fuck is only 2%????? This is absolutely fuck all. Better to be false positive than a wrong negative.  So 20 people out of 1,000 get a 2 week quarantine by mistake? Big deal. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This question assumes that the PCR test is unreliable.  This is bullshit reporting for headline grabbing.  It may or may not be but right now it's unproven.

Simple to answer the headline... there is a huge disconnect between those very few that only suspect the, as yet unproven fallibility of the PCR test, and those that don't suspect or know about it. It it were widely known to be truly fallible it would then be a good question to ask. Right now it's perhaps being questioned only by a few but generally not. Have to wait a few years to find out.

Their own words....

"Cohen discovered that false positives were actually fairly common. The best labs reported few if any, but other labs reported up to 8% of their positive results were false positives. The average was around 2% false positive."

2% what the fuck is only 2%????? This is absolutely fuck all. Better to be false positive than a wrong negative.  So 20 people out of 1,000 get a 2 week quarantine by mistake? Big deal. 

I think that is a safe wager to be wrong in the right direction.

Its the action of deliberate fear mongering and hyperbole knowing the data was false to begin with though. That is the shit ass part of this. Politicians will politic. 

VOTE FOR BETTER PEOPLE.

• Like 1

The thing is that you could test positive and not have it and be put with others that test positive also that do have it.

They need a test that is for just Covid19 not just any flu like they are doing now, this is because election year, and the numbers they are talking about on TV are false and yet most seem to be good with that, bunch of freaking sheeple, I have a customer that is a nurse, she told me they labeled an auto accident as Covid death as she was shaking her head and walking away from me, but if she went public the politicians would ruin her.

• Like 3

Who says that they are testing for any flu? and not just co-vid speciffic? Seems like this would be easy to prove/disprove. Someone would find out and scream from the rooftops. Other than you I haven't heard anything. 

• Like 1

The problem with the false positives is people think they have it without any symptoms and they are good to go once the 2 weeks are up. If it isn't followed up with antibody testing this should not be tallied in the final count of recovered cases and the person should be aware they are open for an infection. The testing is the key to get a grip on this and the guidance from the top has been mixed messages and confusing. I am lucky to be in Maine right now where our CDC is directed by one sharp Dr. Shaw. We do have a sparse and manageable population so that is in our favor but the tracing has been excellent. Although the virus is still spreading at least they have some kind of handle on it. Only Vermont is doing better. That being said there is a segment of the population that refuses to wear a mask and social distance. Thay have been lucky so far as everyone spends most of their time out of doors now. This will change as the weather cools and I expect spikes in the virus here. Accurate testing and tracing is the key to success in solving this. Unfortunately our president wants to reduce testing since it makes the country look bad. Go figure!

• Like 1

According to the inventor of the PCR test being used now to test for Covid19 it cannot be used to test for Covid19, what the test does is amplify viruses and if they amplify your sample enough times 100 percent of the tests will come back positive, so what I am saying these doctors said is if you want a lot of positive results all you do is keep amplifying the sample until it shows positive, when you want to get negative results so you can end an epidemic you don't amplify it so many times, they can make every test a positive result if they want, watch this video below, it will not let me post the video as a link and I am sure there is a reason for this.

We Are Being Lied To! Here Is How…

https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=d768747164&e=648a3fc532

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2

I was aware of this. It's how they are able to expand minute amounts DNA for CSI. You can grow as much as you like to do dozens of tests if you want.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wayno said:

According to the inventor of the PCR test being used now to test for Covid19 it cannot be used to test for Covid19, what the test does is amplify viruses and if they amplify your sample enough times 100 percent of the tests will come back positive, so what I am saying these doctors said is if you want a lot of positive results all you do is keep amplifying the sample until it shows positive, when you want to get negative results so you can end an epidemic you don't amplify it so many times, they can make every test a positive result if they want, watch this video below, it will not let me post the video as a link and I am sure there is a reason for this.

We Are Being Lied To! Here Is How…

https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=d768747164&e=648a3fc532

I saw something about this.I think there were guidelines as to how much amplification was to be used for a true result.Maybe it was less than 40% ??? In many cases they over amplified until they obtained  the positive they wanted.I'm not sure what to believe anymore with this whole mess.

• Like 1

I would take this with a grain of salt. After all the guy says he isn't an expert or a doctor. It's an opinion piece with a lot of links.

I think this was mentioned in some other post on here. It would not fake a positive if there was no co-vid present but if there was just one virus or piece of co-vid stuck to a hair in your nose, even a dead one you breathed in, it would amplify it.

• Like 1

Yeah, seems to me if he isn't an expert there are lots that are and will see this.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:09 PM, datzenmike said:

Their own words....

That's not exactly how false positives work though. Because the disease is rare it is actually much worse, let's say you have a disease that 1 in 10,000 people actually have. Let's say you then test a 1,000,000 people with a false positive rate of 2% you'll end up with a total of 20,099 people who test positive out of your sample of 1 million. But of those people who test positive only 100 people actually have the infection and you've just scared and quarantined 19,999 people unnecessarily. 

Now let's run those numbers with a disease that is 1 in 1000 out of a million, you get 21,000 people who test positive and only 1,000 who actually have it, once again you just scared 20,000 people and only 1 in 20 of your tests was actually correct. 

So let's take this back to your original number of 2% false positive in a 1000 people and say 1 in 1000 people have the disease. Congratulations you just measured 21 people as positive, 1 actually has it and 20 of the tests are false.

THIS IS WHY a 2% FALSE POSITIVE rate is fucking horrible.

So to put that in context per CDC 4.8% of people tested test positive. I have doubts about doublecounting etc... but let's assume that number is correct and we will round to 5% to make the math easier. 

Now from this article he says the false positive rate is about 2%. So of all the people tested 2% will show a false positive, but about 5% of tested patients test positive that means for every 5 people who test positive 2 are a false positive because it is based off TOTAL NUMBER OF TESTS. In other words 40% of the people told they tested positive given a 2% false positive are not actually positive. THAT IS A SHITSHOW

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2