Jump to content
Mattndew76

Covid-19 Prepared?

Recommended Posts

Sadly lots of folks automatically now assume that when someone passes away in these times it is due to Covid. I just lost a friend the other day, but the cause is still unknown, but everyone assumes it is Covid. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The people that have passed in Mohave County have not had autopsies done, that we know of.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/24/2020 at 12:43 AM, Draker said:

A lab in New Jersey had returned dozens of false-positive results, including 12 for the Minnesota Vikings and 10 for the New York Jets. A total of 77 league employees returned positive tests; all came from the New Jersey lab.

According to a source, all 77 individuals were retested using the original sample. All came back negative. Each of the 77 also took new point-of-care tests. All came back negative.

 

On 8/26/2020 at 7:18 AM, john510 said:

Kind of makes one wonder what the numbers really are including the deaths listed as Covid when they died from something else.

 

How do they confirm that the negative result isn't a false negative and the first test was correct????? Best 7 out of 8 tests????? Fucking bullshit!!!!

 

On 8/24/2020 at 7:35 AM, datzenmike said:

Just like 'fake news' has fucked up ALL news I don't believe/trust anything about co-vid reported by the government or news outlets in the US. Not saying it's all BS, (I'm sure some is, some isn't) I just stopped believing it's all true.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

And it goes right through just the same.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

xn6c0y8zjlj51.jpg

Walking through my living room, I’m glad I was wearing pants.   Much easier cleanup and no shit all over the place.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

And it goes right through just the same.

My shit doesn’t go through my pants very well at all.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Soundline said:

I actually know two people who have died from COVID.  (May peace be upon them).

 

it was a tough way to go for both of them. A husband and wife. They had a good run though, Cal was 96 and Erma was 94.  They both had cancer and dementia, but COVID was the cause of death (COD) on their death certificates.  I do know no autopsy was performed to establish exact COD for either. The county medical examiner said it was “too risky” to attempt to establish their exact COD, so he listed it as COVID.

 

i dunno if they do this commonly in the county they both passed in, but I know that medical examiner well and he’s a fucking moron. 

Could be wrong for sure.  But I certainly think he made a good call skipping the knife.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Draker: i sent you a text message on phone

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, tr8er said:

Could be wrong for sure.  But I certainly think he made a good call skipping the knife.  


The life insurance policy company requested a cause of death autopsy.  there was a rider on the policy that would change the payout amount.  I don’t really know what they’ll do with that.

 

There are well established protocols for performing an autopsy on someone who died of contagious causes. I’ve been in a number of them. It’s a little more PPE, and a bit more paperwork, but that’s it. Overall deaths in the county they lived in are down 12% so he has time... he’s just lazy.

 

15 hours ago, Chopper Jim said:

The people that have passed in Mohave County have not had autopsies done, that we know of.

 


You can request it in WA State, but they’ll typically blow you off. You can then file a formal request with an attorney.  

‘In Kingman I thought they just chucked everything in the hole in the middle of town?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Generally at 96 and 95 it's death by old age no need for autopsy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

   Sounds like the guy who was on the board of directors who said that we -

"Should move the computers away from each other so they don't catch a

virus".

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Generally at 96 and 95 it's death by old age no need for autopsy.

 

                   Wouldn't that be "heart failure" as you died because your heart stopped?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, angliagt said:

 

                   Wouldn't that be "heart failure" as you died because your heart stopped?

 

Lazy doctor's diagnosis.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

 

                   Wouldn't that be "heart failure" as you died because your heart stopped?

 

That's one... if there was heart diseases. Usually the old succumb to something that wouldn't harm the young. I think Pneumonia is the most common. I'll let you know what I die of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If I die anytime soon my death certificate will say I died of Covid as I live in WA state, and if the accident that kills me is in OR I will have died of Covid there also.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Says covid is like the flu.

Flu kills about 50,000 every year

CDC says deaths strictly from covid is only 6% of the 180,000? That's almost 11,000?

 

Lets compare apples to apples....

 

So how many die strictly from the flu???? Most are elderly with underlying conditions. (you know... one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

There are no flu deaths anymore Mike, they are all Covid deaths, a nurse I worked for(pressure washing) said that an auto accident fatality that came in was labeled as an Covid death in WA state, she shook her head as she walked away from me looking at the ground.

 

I said it was Political back in March, and nothing that has happened has changed my mind, I can wear a mask without an issue in a store, that is fine with me, but shutting the country down should not have happened, I have been saying that Brown and the media been manipulating numbers, I suspect that the testing being done is testing for any flu, millions get the flu every year and will test positive for it if tested, in my opinion this whole thing was about control thru fear so we will except loosing our rights, and then except their form of government whatever that may be, if they continue testing and require testing they will get millions of infections, it happens every year, rule thru fear, them people with Covid are trying to KILL YOU is there slogan.

 

There likely is a Covid strain that got loose in China, maybe it was made and released because it was particularly nasty to people with pre existing conditions, free up that wealth older people are sitting on and let their family spend it all within a few years, then the elite will have all the money there is to be had and they can bail on us and move on to the next country and start over again.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post

I said the same thing a month ago wayno. The elderly (basically the baby boomers 70-75 and up) have amassed and control a huge fortune in wealth. I was only kidding.

 

The gov. is after your fortune wayno...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, wayno said:

There are no flu deaths anymore Mike, they are all Covid deaths, a nurse I worked for(pressure washing) said that an auto accident fatality that came in was labeled as an Covid death in WA state, she shook her head as she walked away from me looking at the ground.

 

I said it was Political back in March, and nothing that has happened has changed my mind, I can wear a mask without an issue in a store, that is fine with me, but shutting the country down should not have happened, I have been saying that Brown and the media been manipulating numbers, I suspect that the testing being done is testing for any flu, millions get the flu every year and will test positive for it if tested, in my opinion this whole thing was about control thru fear so we will except loosing our rights, and then except their form of government whatever that may be, if they continue testing and require testing they will get millions of infections, it happens every year, rule thru fear, them people with Covid are trying to KILL YOU is there slogan.

 

There likely is a Covid strain that got loose in China, maybe it was made and released because it was particularly nasty to people with pre existing conditions, free up that wealth older people are sitting on and let their family spend it all within a few years, then the elite will have all the money there is to be had and they can bail on us and move on to the next country and start over again.

mic drop.....

wayno, you keep nailing it in both threads man.....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Gee Wayno I had no idea that you and I have amassed and control fortunes.  You may know where yours is but I will have to look far and wide for mine!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I said the same thing a month ago wayno. The elderly (basically the baby boomers 70-75 and up) have amassed and control a huge fortune in wealth. I was only kidding.

 

The gov. is after your fortune wayno...

 Yea, Inslee wants all my Datsun parts, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be scraped with my Datsuns so he can get them off the road and/or force me to buy a new vehicle so I will be a good little sheep.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.