Covid-19 Prepared?

On 6/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I just read they changed their minds on that one.What i'd like to know is who the fuck elects these people that make such stupid decisions ? 

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, john510 said:

I just read they changed their minds on that one.What i'd like to know is who the fuck elects these people that make such stupid decisions ? 

Portland area,Lane County, and Marion County has been gerrymandered to have the most amount electoral power in Oregon. So you have a major over representation of one political class that reside in 2% of the total state. Whereas the rest of the 98% is conservative with no representation. 

Total diversity of thought........

• Like 4
Just now, Mattndew76 said:

Portland area,Lane County, and Marion County has been gerrymandered to have the most amount electoral power in Oregon. So you have a major over representation of one political class that reside in 2% of the total state. Whereas the rest of the 98% is conservative with no representation. 

I've always said Oregon and WA would be Red states if it weren't for PDX and Seattle.  It's all farmers otherwise...

I work in Portland and live in WA.. I can't believe that they said POC don't have to wear masks, it's just insanity in this fucking town..

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Oh,so it's just like California.A dictatorship.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, KDW_80-720 said:

I've always said Oregon and WA would be Red states if it weren't for PDX and Seattle.  It's all farmers otherwise...

I work in Portland and live in WA.. I can't believe that they said POC don't have to wear masks, it's just insanity in this fucking town..

here is how the last presidential election went.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/oregon

After this election Peter Defazio the congressional representative for the 4th district of Oregon set out calling people in the 4th NAZI Racists. Yet these same people put him back in office....

I was banned from his FB page and IG page. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Duncan said:

Well, a spot of some good news or a change..

looks promising

You couldn't pay me enough to take that vaccine. 

Any time you hear the phrase "no corners cut" it means corners were cut.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When one looks at that graph the question is are Europe, Canada, and Japan testing their people like they are here, the  more you test the more you will find folks that have already had it and recovered without medical help, in the USA the powers that be want to control everyone so they use the numbers to scare people(the sheep) into submission, what counts is if the hospitals are being overwhelmed and fore the most part they are not except for a couple places, from what I understand the death rate overall is dropping, but they use the numbers to scare..........................

I am for making Washington State a red state, vote the ones in office right now out, we need term limits.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, wayno said:

When one looks at that graph the question is are Europe, Canada, and Japan testing their people like they are here, the  more you test the more you will find folks that have already had it and recovered without medical help, in the USA the powers that be want to control everyone so they use the numbers to scare people(the sheep) into submission, what counts is if the hospitals are being overwhelmed and fore the most part they are not except for a couple places, from what I understand the death rate overall is dropping, but they use the numbers to scare..........................

I am for making Washington State a red state, vote the ones in office right now out, we need term limits.

Don't be coming round here with your all your logic.🤣

Edited by Str8jacket
Wording
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, wayno said:

Today there are 129,226 dead from it in 4.5 months?. The common flu kills 35,000 (2019)- 60,000 (2018) per season. Around .1% die of the millions who get the flu. Confirmed covid cases are 2,776,366. Now some of these positives are going to die off in the next weeks but 129,226 dead is 6% death rate. More testing and more positives would dilute the 6%.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Today there are 129,226 dead from it in 4.5 months?. The common flu kills 35,000 (2019)- 60,000 (2018) per season. Around .1% die of the millions who get the flu. Confirmed covid cases are 2,776,366. Now some of these positives are going to die off in the next weeks but 129,226 dead is 6% death rate. More testing and more positives would dilute the 6%.

We are lucky to have a resident virologist in the house that can and has spoken about these stats. 

I’ve spoken to some folks in other countries, if they get COVID symptoms they are told to stay home and NOT go to the hospital. They don’t get tested, if they start getting worse and need prolonged treatment then they go.. and ultimately get tested. They are warned if you go the hospital you may very well contract COVID just from being there. They are also on strict quarantine.. not like in the US.

the death count is real, but the way those are classified and calculated are a bit suspect. At least in the states.

again I’m not an expert, I don’t play one on tv. We happen to have an expert here, maybe he can filter out all the media sensationalism for us.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

2 hours ago, Draker said:

We are lucky to have a resident virologist in the house that can and has spoken about these stats. 

I’ve spoken to some folks in other countries, if they get COVID symptoms they are told to stay home and NOT go to the hospital. They don’t get tested, if they start getting worse and need prolonged treatment then they go.. and ultimately get tested. They are warned if you go the hospital you may very well contract COVID just from being there. They are also on strict quarantine.. not like in the US.

the death count is real, but the way those are classified and calculated are a bit suspect. At least in the states.

again I’m not an expert, I don’t play one on tv. We happen to have an expert here, maybe he can filter out all the media sensationalism for us.

I'd like to remind you all the flu kills anywhere from 30,000-80,000 people a year and that is with a vaccine available.

The numbers of dead and those testing positive are all kinds of wrong and fucked up (way over reported). It is late and frankly I'm tired of all of this so I'm not in the mood to elaborate at length.

• Like 5