Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone tore down the caution tape at the park today and let the kids play. Pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen lol. Later on in the day the Sheriff was sitting in his doughnut van making sure no one else did it again.

I think tomorrow I might go cut the tape down and let my girls play.

• Like 1

Years before my arrival here the local school built a covered field stone bar-b-q pit at the shoreline park. The bank eroded away and a new one was recently built to replace it. There's 4 or 5 large picnic tables. So coming home one day in March I see the regional district has red taped it off and I had to sigh. 

Matt, know what? Tomorrow I'm going to do the same. Not that I think the worst is over but that this is hardly a hang out for a crowd. It's for the very odd family picnic. Rarely used but I have to see this obscenity of correctness.The tape is almost transparent now it's so faded. They can leave it down or put fresh up.

• Like 2

Of the three epidemiologists I read or listen to have said shutting down day activities in open spaces was a grave choice. 

I support your choice to enjoy your freedom as it was supposed to be enjoyed. I am tired of this shaming of people wanting freedom back. So I am taking mine back.

If I am sighted or arrested I will let everyone know. I will keep my body camera active as I am enjoying the park with my children. I think this has gone too far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Of the three epidemiologists I read or listen to have said shutting down day activities in open spaces was a grave choice. 

I support your choice to enjoy your freedom as it was supposed to be enjoyed. I am tired of this shaming of people wanting freedom back. So I am taking mine back.

If I am sighted or arrested I will let everyone know. I will keep my body camera active as I am enjoying the park with my children. I think this has gone too far.

I agree with small freedoms but after sheltering in the trenches do you really want to stick your head up too soon?

Cheshire_Regiment_trench_Somme_1916.jpg

• Like 3

I'll get to it. But this morning I took back pack and shovel down the RR tracks about a Km to get another fern out of the woods for my landscaping project. I'll probably get another 3-4 more at one a day. Maybe this evening. 

• Like 3
On 5/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, angliagt said:

So let me get this straight - in California,you let the criminals out of jail/prison,

but you make the citizens stay inside?

makes sense right !!!!!!!

4 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Tanzania president questions coronavirus kits after animal test

President Magufuli says tests were found to be faulty after goat, sheep and pawpaw samples test positive for COVID-19.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/tanzania-president-questions-coronavirus-kits-animal-test-200503174100809.html

Maybe they have covid19, after all this originally came from an animal to human transmission.

• Like 1

I cruised by the park yesterday evening to see if the caution tape had been put back up. 

Nope. Someone had wadded it all up and trashed it. A couple families were using the park too. 👍🏻‼️

they had spray bottles and rags as well. 

• Like 3