Covid-19 Prepared?

While i was typing that malarkey my wife handed me a piece of mail from Senor Pumpkinhead saying they just deposited enough money into my account to buy a tiger..  so i'm good to go bitches!!

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

i ain't gonna go into my wifes position in government in this forum but i can assure you the DOC worked major overtime to keep the worst of the worst in prison.   Ridgeway specifically ,, who knows,, probably used for WOW factor more than real news ,, like you said. 

"Court" isn't always used to settle things.. You say they were looking to appoint person to look into it.. Obviously they don't vote yes and someone goes and opens the cages,, they have to start somewhere,,, and that's where they started.. So AGs office of DOC has to argue to,  Nip in the bud type thing   Like i said lawsuit(?) was brought,  so someone HAS to answer or they win.. Huge amounts of manpower and paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork wins cases.  

I don'y know specifics but Unfortunately Ridgeway  falls into the correct definition of those that are at highest risk from Covid19.. i only know what i know,, but i can assure you the news changes stuff to fit their outrage at the moment.  I think the narrative was to be angry at the supreme court judges,

but as i might have not stated clearly,,  people should be angry with the bleeding heart weirdos that are ok with people like  that being moved to more accommodating venues..   ( he's probably the tamest of some that may have been eligible)

Non violent ,, like dudes caught selling a tiny bit of weed at a disco ??  

I believe this is the list 

https://doc.wa.gov/news/2020/docs/covid-19-reduction-efforts-commutation.pdf

Random emoji cuz the ones on here suck balls. 

🍆

Thanks for the link! Always good to get information straight from the source. My favorite is: "Taking motor vehicle without permission." Haha.

Seems like they could space out the remaining inmates. Perhaps they should just do like the grocery stores are and put up some plexiglass in their cells... Or, is solitary still a thing? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

While i was typing that malarkey my wife handed me a piece of mail from Senor Pumpkinhead saying they just deposited enough money into my account to buy a tiger..  so i'm good to go bitches!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know there is a news item to cover every possible hair brained opinion for every god damned idiot out there. Anyone can find something to back their belief on some subject. News used to be news.... now it's entertainment. No one has to dislike something they read or see they simply go where it fits them.

• Like 3

You know one day I was traveling and I came across a herd of mountain sheep? You know the ones with the big rolled up horns. Anyway I got out of my car with my camera and walked up to them and was trying to frame this big bull which was bigger than a Shetland pony, and I'm getting closer and closer........ and I look down from the camera and I'm like 5 or 6 meters away and this thing is stamping it foot on the ground like it's agitated and........ my balls shrivel up and I back away. Well I'm here talking about it so no harm done but I don't go near wild animals anymore.   

• Like 3

just give the inmates a mask remember that keeps you safe 

have the fuckers make their own 

while letting prisoners out they threaten fines to good law abiding citizens who are sick of the anarchy 

people are ready to get back to work 

without normal everyday germs in the world our immune systems get weaker 

our bodies are designed to fight off sicknesses and build herd immunity's  

we cant do that locked up 

open the beaches bitches 

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You know there is a news item to cover every possible hair brained opinion for every god damned idiot out there. Anyone can find something to back their belief on some subject. News used to be news.... now it's entertainment. No one has to dislike something they read or see they simply go where it fits them.

So true! Let go of the politics cause its FUCKING UP YOUR MIND!!! Focus on your Datsuns and in my case Patrols.

• Like 4
On 5/2/2020 at 3:07 AM, Ranman72 said:

just give the inmates a mask remember that keeps you safe 

have the fuckers make their own 

while letting prisoners out they threaten fines to good law abiding citizens who are sick of the anarchy 

people are ready to get back to work 

without normal everyday germs in the world our immune systems get weaker 

our bodies are designed to fight off sicknesses and build herd immunity's  

we cant do that locked up 

open the beaches bitches 

So let me get this straight - in California,you let the criminals out of jail/prison,

but you make the citizens stay inside?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1