Jump to content
Mattndew76

Covid-19 Prepared?

Recommended Posts

On 4/29/2020 at 9:59 AM, BrothersGarage said:

  


I thought we were past this dude. You can't "not" say something only to clarify it by saying "yeah I said it, but it was sarcasm". 

 

 

Man....That's a double negative!  Bam.  Just kidding, but too funny to pass up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

95257611_3004147149628445_90973784582620


Washington Supreme Court denies release for serial killer (Green River Killer - Gary Ridgway) and others in 5-4 vote over coronavirus

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-supreme-court-denies-release-for-serial-killer-and-others-in-5-4-vote-over-coronavirus

Fucker deserves to die in prison .. but sure let's let them out because they may get sick and die...

I wish I knew who voted in favor of release so I can vote their stupid asses out next time the opportunity presents itself. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

 Christ! vote them all out. Make this your default position.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Are you guys over all of this as much as I am? Are you guys ready to realize that politics and news is just another form of reality tv. If you havent figured out by now TV is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken any more serious than an episode of the smurfs, consider yourself WOKE..haha..Go work on your car, plant some veggies, do something selfless for someone you wouldnt ordinarily think about, call a friend and refrain from at any time making the conversation about YOU.Be good humans

.That is all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

....and poor entertainment it is. I stopped watching TV 6 years ago this September. Reality TV is absolutely the lowest form of TV viewing I can't even use the word entertainment. I'm not politically racist, I hate all politicians equally, but whoever is in power slightly more. An equal opportunist I also find that I have a generalized bias towards misanthropy too.  Will Rogers never met me.

 

dea4b110e4430b50b9a82bb92d916fc7--renaisimg43.jpg

 

ff734241767546a19079356fe8cb588c.jpgfbbdcbf8cc00a1ec7e32b41d8d052942.jpg14490e0031325a2145282582567ff6e0--yellow

img70.jpg Hieronymus-Bosch-Hell_1546.jpg

original.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Mike, that last picture looks like some parties I attended in my youth....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I woke up on a Saturday morning in a sail locker on a yacht once. My beat up 521 looked like I felt and was as much out of place parked between BMWs and the like. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Top left with skeleton riding a starving horse swinging a scythe is by Bruegel (the elder) and titled The Triumph Of Death. Here's the entire painting...

 

The_Triumph_of_Death_by_Pieter_Bruegel_t

 

the bottom two are by Bosch. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

f3a65a9af017073ac0710113c8a24429.jpg

 

May 4th 1970

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Are you guys over all of this as much as I am? Are you guys ready to realize that politics and news is just another form of reality tv. If you havent figured out by now TV is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken any more serious than an episode of the smurfs, consider yourself WOKE..haha..Go work on your car, plant some veggies, do something selfless for someone you wouldnt ordinarily think about, call a friend and refrain from at any time making the conversation about YOU.Be good humans

.That is all.

 

05ac58cd86784850a0bdb0d4b8d47952.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

We are only 2 hours from Los Angeles and what a difference that seems to make. 

 

No wonder they had to forcibly shut down their beaches

 

 

Location Confirmed Recovered Deaths
San Diego County
3,564
-
124
Los Angeles County
23,182
-
1,111

Share this post


Link to post

There's a very interesting article about the Wuhan laboratory on a Yahoo news page.I'm no conspiracy guy but after reading that i do wonder what the odds are this was a mistake that should not have happened.It talks of several accidents where viruses got out of the facility.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/30/2020 at 1:36 PM, BrothersGarage said:


Washington Supreme Court denies release for serial killer (Green River Killer - Gary Ridgway) and others in 5-4 vote over coronavirus

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-supreme-court-denies-release-for-serial-killer-and-others-in-5-4-vote-over-coronavirus

Fucker deserves to die in prison .. but sure let's let them out because they may get sick and die...

I wish I knew who voted in favor of release so I can vote their stupid asses out next time the opportunity presents itself. 

 

 

Hate to break it to you but der Führer Inslee already approved letting like 1100 inmates out awhile ago. 

 

 

On this topic:

justices you are looking for are ,,    Steven Gonzales,,  Mary Yu ,,  Sheryl Gordon McCloud,, and Raquel Montoya-Lewis 

 

But before you get your torches out ,,, them "voting"  to dissent isn't a vote to let anyone out,, the supreme court doesn't work that way..  They could have had many reasons,, SUCH AS the wording on the paperwork that may in the future be used to re-sue the DOC ,, meaning YOU ,, as you pay the bill. 

 

It wasn't Washington state trying to get them let out,,, it was a group named Columbia Legal Services , The state Attorneys General, was arguing against it.. And as anyone that has been in crosshairs of a legal shenanigans.. You can't just ignore it and it go away.. lol 

 

 

This case and a LOT more are that are less media friendly,,  are the reason i have very limited use of my PC monitor for the last few weeks,  

 

  

.

Edited by bananahamuck
mis-spelled Uranus
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

   This thread needs more music ..

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

 

.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

 

 

Hate to break it to you but der Führer Inslee already approved letting like 1100 inmates out awhile ago. 

 

 

On this topic:

justices you are looking for are ,,    Steven Gonzales,,  Mary Yu ,,  Sheryl Gordon McCloud,, and Raquel Montoya-Lewis 

 

But before you get your torches out ,,, them "voting"  to dissent isn't a vote to let anyone out,, the supreme court doesn't work that way..  They could have had many reasons,, SUCH AS the wording on the paperwork that may in the future be used to re-sue the DOC ,, meaning YOU ,, as you pay the bill. 

 

It wasn't Washington state trying to get them let out,,, it was a group named Columbia Legal Services , The state Attorneys General, was arguing against it.. And as anyone that has been in crosshairs of a legal shenanigans.. You can't just ignore it and it go away.. lol 

 

 

This case and a LOT more are that are less media friendly,,  are the reason i have very limited use of my PC monitor for the last few weeks,  

 

  

.

 

The Green River Killer story doesn't pass the smell test. From what I read on local news sites, the inmates released were non-violent offenders who were already nearing their release date. Columbia Legal Services was asking for the court to appoint a person who would review cases and release appropriately. The Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys felt this was too vague, as it did not specifically bar violent crimes. Whatever position you take—nobody, as far as I can tell, was arguing to let out Gary Ridgway. That is just a headline to evoke emotion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

94728323_1249404871930942_36211245254013

 

Serious question: Are you not allowed to go to parks where you are? I'm in California, and I go all the time; a good walk helps maintain a bit sanity. I see a lot of people have the same idea too, I just keep my six feet and all is fine.

 

I think the liquor store near me is open, albeit on reduced hours, and it does seem kind of strange. I just figured it was for parents stuck at home with the kids. 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Thomas said:

 

The Green River Killer story doesn't pass the smell test. From what I read on local news sites, the inmates released were non-violent offenders who were already nearing their release date. Columbia Legal Services was asking for the court to appoint a person who would review cases and release appropriately. The Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys felt this was too vague, as it did not specifically bar violent crimes. Whatever position you take—nobody, as far as I can tell, was arguing to let out Gary Ridgway. That is just a headline to evoke emotion.

 

 

   i ain't gonna go into my wifes position in government in this forum but i can assure you the DOC worked major overtime to keep the worst of the worst in prison.   Ridgeway specifically ,, who knows,, probably used for WOW factor more than real news ,, like you said. 

   "Court" isn't always used to settle things.. You say they were looking to appoint person to look into it.. Obviously they don't vote yes and someone goes and opens the cages,, they have to start somewhere,,, and that's where they started.. So AGs office of DOC has to argue to,  Nip in the bud type thing   Like i said lawsuit(?) was brought,  so someone HAS to answer or they win.. Huge amounts of manpower and paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork wins cases.  

 

     I don'y know specifics but Unfortunately Ridgeway  falls into the correct definition of those that are at highest risk from Covid19.. i only know what i know,, but i can assure you the news changes stuff to fit their outrage at the moment.  I think the narrative was to be angry at the supreme court judges,

    but as i might have not stated clearly,,  people should be angry with the bleeding heart weirdos that are ok with people like  that being moved to more accommodating venues..   ( he's probably the tamest of some that may have been eligible)

 

 

Non violent ,, like dudes caught selling a tiny bit of weed at a disco ??  

I believe this is the list 

https://doc.wa.gov/news/2020/docs/covid-19-reduction-efforts-commutation.pdf

 

 

 

 

Random emoji cuz the ones on here suck balls. 

🍆

 

 

.

 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

List of 1100 they already let out...  cuz cuz i aint editing again..   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.